Alpari (UK) Discussion

£50 account? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Really? you call trading ten pence a pip at 100\1 leverage on a £50 pound account risking it all!!!!! Demo trading, if you haven't already figured this out, doesn't reflect true market entries because NOTHING actually goes to market\or the broker for that matter. Anyone who has tested strategies on demo know fully well that they don't get the same outcome on a live account - and i am not referring to emotions. What rock are you living under?

£50 account? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

whats funny about that? why would i risk any more testing automated trading? wait don't answer that because you clearly have nothing meaningful to say- just assumptions by the looks of it.

Something meaningful to say? Try Forextester.com. Better than demo account and no need to risk a penny of your capital.

whats funny about that? why would i risk any more testing automated trading? wait don't answer that because you clearly have nothing meaningful to say- just assumptions by the looks of it.

Something meaningful to say? Try Forextester.com. Better than demo account and no need to risk a penny of your capital.

I have this(forex tester) as part of the first stage of testing to determine viability of a strategy and the live micro account to validate it. Sure it might seem excessive but it's a final cycle of QA before handing a strategy 5-10k operating capital.