All things FTSE

for Bez

long plays for today

I thought I'd post this even though the hindsight chart is not now tradeable...........there is a very important message in the chart and it is not in todays upmove...........to know what today would bring, took some careful insight into the management of the down prices into today............

Attachments

• ftse channel 110507.JPG
    ftse channel 110507.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 187
Hi all,

Sorry I was not on the board today, work has me busy for the last few days :eek:

Ziff: Did you bank +68 today?

I myself was a muppet and ended up chasing the dosh. I missed the 2 big moves of the day.

Today was a miserable -12.1 points

Still up overall as shown in my blog but still today should have been better.

Jay

Last edited:
Finspreads charts

Morning,

Anyone having problems with Finspreads charts not updating since Friday close?

Have no trades :(

Hi all,

Sorry I was not on the board today, work has me busy for the last few days :eek:

Ziff: Did you bank +68 today?

I myself was a muppet and ended up chasing the dosh. I missed the 2 big moves of the day.

Today was a miserable -12.1 points

Still up overall as shown in my blog but still today should have been better.

Jay

Yep - plus a few more from some of the ride up............

Ziff

Nice one Ziff,

Sounds like you had a really good day :cheesy:

With regards to Fins, I have emailed them and nothing. None of their charts are updating. Busy using IG charts for trade setups ;)

Annoyingly missed the FTSE move down as had no access to charts when it happened. Oh well, guess I saved some money :-0

Nice one Ziff,

Sounds like you had a really good day :cheesy:

With regards to Fins, I have emailed them and nothing. None of their charts are updating. Busy using IG charts for trade setups ;)

Annoyingly missed the FTSE move down as had no access to charts when it happened. Oh well, guess I saved some money :-0

Thanks DT.

Saved some money :?:

Where is that positive attitude ? ;)

Thanks DT.

Saved some money :?:

Where is that positive attitude ? ;)

Point taken :)

Just annoying knowing that I would have been in on the trade according to my rules but I will wait patiently for the next setup :cool:

Point taken :)

Just annoying knowing that I would have been in on the trade according to my rules but I will wait patiently for the next setup :cool:

It is - same for me as I missed a set up on the 5 min using the MA cross. Sitting on my hands waiting for the next one !

Hovering

Well it seems it is ranging between 6540 and 6550 for the last 2 hours, needs to pick a direction and go for it.

I'll be waiting ;)

* Now LONG @ 6550.8

Last edited:
What strat you using DT for your entry ?

Hi Ziff,

I use the MACD (7/20/26) :eek: with a RSI (14) to confirm for entry on the 5 min chart. My exits are usually trailing at around 8 - 12 points.

Weird I know but I like it so far

Jay

Hi Ziff,

I use the MACD (7/20/26) :eek: with a RSI (14) to confirm for entry on the 5 min chart. My exits are usually trailing at around 8 - 12 points.

Weird I know but I like it so far

Jay

As long as it works Jay !

LONG at 53 on the MA cross on 5 min........:eek:

Aye, after months of lurking I thought it was time I actually posted something.
Obviously a bit slower off the old trigger finger than you but hey ho.

Gerry

Exited at +2

Thought I would at least take something today :)

Possible SHORT setting up tho, so will wait