Alessio Rastani on BBC

Well, some investment banks do badly because they use a bull market strategy in the bear market. Maybe they have too many 20-year olds on their trading floors. Or maybe they are able to write off profits somehow and make more money on losses. Who knows. But tons of other investors and traders are reeking in profits in this volatile market.

But, did you listen to the actual clip with Rastani? He is not exactly stating that he is thrilled that people suffer a recession. That's a bit of media hype. He is simply stating that people should find other means for financial independence, and that a recession offers profits in trading.

He was selling them a dream a dream of the 'trader lifestyle', he was slick. Had a lot of the hallmarks of a confidence trickster. I would expect his trading mentorship site to be up within days. :sleep:

He was selling them a dream a dream of the 'trader lifestyle', he was slick. Had a lot of the hallmarks of a confidence trickster. I would expect his trading mentorship site to be up within days. :sleep:

Lol! I think he's just repeating what we've all heard many times before. It's nothing new. The 'goldman sachs-rule-the-world' comment was a bit silly and overdone, I think.

By the way, I think one article mentioned that he already has a mentoring site :)

Last edited:

My thoughts exactly.

OT but does anybody know how long a bottle of Jack Daniels keeps for?

He already has one.

Rastani got a mention on "Question Time" last night: not as a "Walter Mitty" but as an example of "those wicked bankers."
(n)

The daily mail were taking the **** out of him yesterday.

Lives in his girlsfriend's semi, and no sports car or bently on the drive, infact they said he doesn't even own a car.

article-2042717-0E2007B400000578-348_634x504.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-BBC-mistake-day-trader-Master-Universe.html

The daily mail were taking the **** out of him yesterday.

Lives in his girlsfriend's semi, and no sports car or bently on the drive, infact they said he doesn't even own a car.

article-2042717-0E2007B400000578-348_634x504.jpg

Alessio Rastani: How did the BBC mistake day-trader for a Master of the Universe? | Mail Online

The hard sell has started. He's using twitter to promote his training courses and signals and, surprise surprise 'how to make money in a recession'.

Amazing how gullible the media are, it wasn't so long ago they were interviewing Baghdady about his scheme, now they give this clown a platform to rip people off.

The BBC might as well be ITV with their dumbed-down, sensationalism of the news.

I missed this gump back in October. I just saw it on TV as part of UKs hoax snsation clips over the last year. What he actually said was true, the banks don't give a flying for the EUR rescue package, but then I do about 2 mins of digging and find out he's part of the darren winters setup so he qualifies for Corksecker status. To think he even conned the Beeb, what gormless cunz we all must be.