Alessio Rastani on BBC

his trading account is £10K in the red

He likes to talk...

BBC financial expert Alessio Rastani: 'I'm an attention seeker not a trader' - Telegraph

OK, I grumbled the other day on another thread for there being more outing scammers than actual trading going on on this site, but if they are all like this sleazeball I apologise cos they deserve outing.
£10K in the red and still passing himself off as a successful trader and mentor what a shyster
Still, some of his points were reasonable enough, its just he's a talker not a trader and probably never will be.
He is a deluded attention seeker.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Alessio.jpg
    Alessio.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 287
What worries me is that these guys all hang out together at these conferences and expos. What if there was a natural disaster or terrorist attack? If all these guys are lost the forex secrets will be gone forever, not to mention the code to the secret nazi box.

Also they shouldnt be flying on the same plane for obvious reasons.

What worries me is that these guys all hang out together at these conferences and expos. What if there was a natural disaster or terrorist attack? If all these guys are lost the forex secrets will be gone forever, not to mention the code to the secret nazi box.

Also they shouldnt be flying on the same plane for obvious reasons.

or trade on the same helicopter :LOL:

Peter

But what's really untrue with what he said? He is simply stating facts. Recession is great for day traders but bad for long term investors.

The profits in finanace is greater than ever during the financial crisis.

I am more concerned with what his motives are for saying these things and what qualifies him to say them on national TV

I know the bank I worked in didn't do very well in the 2008/2009 recession

I am more concerned with what his motives are for saying these things and what qualifies him to say them on national TV

He's not qualified, that's why it turned out to be such an embarrasment for the BBC, the guy is just another trading system vendor that cant trade.

Well, some investment banks do badly because they use a bull market strategy in the bear market. Maybe they have too many 20-year olds on their trading floors. Or maybe they are able to write off profits somehow and make more money on losses. Who knows. But tons of other investors and traders are reeking in profits in this volatile market.

But, did you listen to the actual clip with Rastani? He is not exactly stating that he is thrilled that people suffer a recession. That's a bit of media hype. He is simply stating that people should find other means for financial independence, and that a recession offers profits in trading.

Well, some investment banks do badly because they use a bull market strategy in the bear market. Maybe they have too many 20-year olds on their trading floors. Or maybe they are able to write off profits somehow and make more money on losses. Who knows. But tons of other investors and traders are reeking in profits in this volatile market.

But, did you listen to the actual clip with Rastani? He is not exactly stating that he is thrilled that people suffer a recession. That's a bit of media hype. He is simply stating that people should find other means for financial independence, and that a recession offers profits in trading.

Hi, Alessio.

Funny interview, mate. I'd swerve them in future though.