Alerts on trend line breakthroughs

Fuze

Hi

Finally I found a software (www.prorealtime.com) where I can create custom alerts on trend line breakthroughs.

I've been setting some alerts and it works fantastic!

Has anyone used it? I would like a second opinion before I make a purchase.

thanx

I don't know about the alerts, I haven't used them yet, but prorealtime is fantastic, I've never had a problem with them, and the platform is really versatile, with programing functions etc. I definately recomend them. The only drawback is having to pay for 3 months at a time, it would be far better if you could buy just 1 month at a time.

I believe prorealtime is free for EOD data, is this correct and is the data accurate in your experiences?

EOD is free, and as far as I've seen it's accurate. I did trade Forex intra day at one point with capital spreads, and the data from prorealtime matched exactly with capitalspreads quotes, so I'm happy with them.

Thats good news as I am trading Forex with capital spreads, usually overnight but sometimes not (normally when I am stopped), so I plan on using prorealtime initially.

quotetracker.you can set alerts on trendlines.alerts can be visual,sound or email.great for fx.quotes come from barclays