New FX trading system

A* FX trader

Hi All,

Has anyone used this website before: forexstrategies.collective2.com

I was told to have a look by a friend of mine who also trades intraday on FX pairs. I have since given it a try and it seems pretty good. You sign up for strategies/ algorythms/ alerts - most you have to pay a nominal amount for, some of which however are free!!

They then send you alerts for what and when to trade.. seems really simple and i'm already up nearly 40 pips in my first week. I know it's a US company and hasn't been brought to the UK yet but giving you all the heads up!!

Cheers,

A*

Thanks pseudo - spot the novice!

The link on the thread you posted seems to say that someone trades your money for you - my account however just sends me triggers, or alerts for the various stategies i've signed up for. You don't have to use auto-trading.

Anyhow, it's doing pretty well for me - just thought i'd spread the word :eek:)

Hi All,

Has anyone used this website before: forexstrategies.collective2.com

I was told to have a look by a friend of mine who also trades intraday on FX pairs. I have since given it a try and it seems pretty good. You sign up for strategies/ algorythms/ alerts - most you have to pay a nominal amount for, some of which however are free!!

They then send you alerts for what and when to trade.. seems really simple and i'm already up nearly 40 pips in my first week. I know it's a US company and hasn't been brought to the UK yet but giving you all the heads up!!

Cheers,

A*

Many thanks to your usefull info :LOL: