Advise please on rude member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess again. My results are audited annually and I've already won a prestigious professional trading competition. Calling out fake trades to a neutral third party is a total waste of time, and the fact that you even suggest it exposes you for what you are. Good luck in your future endeavors, and enjoy EliteTrader. They'll like you a lot over there.

jj

Got to your pique, did I? Poor baby.

....in a discussion of BB posters, having to do with trading, Mr. Charts observed that there are four types of posters, those that don't know, and those that don't know they don't know, those who say they trade and those who do, the latter being a small minority....I think that's about right.

Since this thread is totally lacking in meaning or significance, I thought I'd add my own unadulterated BS.

Guess again. My results are audited annually and I've already won a prestigious professional trading competition. Calling out fake trades to a neutral third party is a total waste of time, and the fact that you even suggest it exposes you for what you are. Good luck in your future endeavors, and enjoy EliteTrader. They'll like you a lot over there.

jj

Well, you're the math geek...you devise a foolproof method wherein we can compete straight up. I'm up for it...and I'll put my dough where my mouth is...with an escrow agent...we can do it any way you like, for any amount you like. As an aside, your oblique reference to "elite" has been noticed and duly recorded...its not surprising that a petulant little twerp would make such reference...inasmuch as Mickey Mouse represents elitism to the likes of you. And, your pathetic horn blowing with mention of "awards" is absolutely sickening, I say old man, it is sickening! The only award I treasure is the 1878 Theta Kite Flying Trophy with which I crowned a buffoon, not unlike you, that pissed me off. Wonderful dent in the shape of HIS pinhead permanently embedded right above the inscription.

....in a discussion of BB posters, having to do with trading, Mr. Charts observed that there are four types of posters, those that don't know, and those that don't know they don't know, those who say they trade and those who do, the latter being a small minority....I think that's about right.

Since this thread is totally lacking in meaning or significance, I thought I'd add my own unadulterated BS.

Plagiarism and un-originality will get you everywhere...and criticized.

FU2?
That's our prime Minister's number plate.
Not that he can drive.

Thought I'd add something of value to the thread......

"Advise please on rude member"

Please advise on rude member.
Advice please, on rude member.
A member isn't rude, it's just an anatomical feature without which none of us would be here.

:-0 ah, all still at each others throats I see.

get the last insults in quick, thread is closing very soon.

Marty, that was the finest display of first day postings of making a grand entrance and making new friends I have seen in a long while, chill a little, they are a good bunch of people here ...honest :)

Reactions: BSD
:-0 ah, all still at each others throats I see.

get the last insults in quick, thread is closing very soon.

Marty, that was the finest display of first day postings of making a grand entrance and making new friends I have seen in a long while, chill a little, they are a good bunch of people here ...honest :)

no u

Status
Not open for further replies.