Advanced Structured Forex Trading

Funny. I've never seen so many "newbies" (what t2w calls you when you register with their site for the very first time) registering for the first time and logging in to check on a single thread before. Interesting!

I’ve noticed several of you lurking in the background who are not newbies here on T2W, welcome back old-timers! One guy just registered as Lighthouse, viewed the thread twice then went back to DailyFX. Many of them are from DailyFx.

LOL! Now, that was truly funny – I’m very certain I know who that was. As long as it stays clean, I've got no problem with it.

So, now that all the lurkers are in place to do their confirmation work we can continue to get down to some real trading! :cheesy:

Hey 7th,

Nice to be here. Yes, call me a lurker. I am actually starting to make some of my own trade calls, but using your dashboards, as, um...calibration, for lack of a better term. The good news is that most of my calls have been jiving with yours :LOL: . I've just been watching so as to keep the journal sanitary.

7thSignalTrader said:
im1vestr, how's things with you!

Hi! 7th

I am doing better now. Been in and out of commission this week. I've had my first experience with kidney stones. Hasn't been much fun. I am feeling better (thanks to the meds I am on). Spent today reading this journal from the beginning. I will have to read a lot of your post over and over. You are way to deep for me, but be patient with me. I am a bulldog when it comes to determination. I know if I hang in there long enough, I will start seeing things. I am feeling pretty good about interpreting your dashboard but I have got to learn how it works (in a simplified way) I could never do what you do. I don't have the education nor the skill. But "Hey" doesn't hurt to try. I wish I had been around when you started your first system and I could have grown with it! Oh well.... Looking forward to your dashboard post for tonite.
Where you out of? I am here in Phoenix AZ.
I was planning on shorting around the 2390 area if it gets back there. I base most of that on that it is close to the top of the daily channel dating back to 2/28, and again thanks for your posting and your time.

PS If you post on any other threads under diff IDs let me know.
Dave

Compounding said:
Yes... just like old times... :D Always a pleasure to observe your work 7th.

Commpounding, where do you post now? I would like to observe your trading
style also. Lost you when you left the FX thread you started. Are you still building your system? Get back to me. Thanks
Dave

Guys, nice to see you all. Feel free to ask questions. I'll answer those that I can, as usual.

I'm going to call it a night. Could not get the price back up to my open, so I won't allow myself to post the Dashboard, that way - no "after the fact" claims can be made. (keeping it clean)

However, I will say that after getting the connectivity datafeed issues worked out and seeing what the Dashboard looked like at the open today, I'm very happy with the results. :D

I'll leave it at that for this session and move on to the next! :cool: Got t get some sleep.

Hi TV,

One question that I never got around to ask you: you always said that Magnitude was the blood of TCDs and that's one of the reasons you chose the EURUSD as your main trading pair. Since the GBPUSD has significantly more Magnitude, why didn't you choose it instead? From the research I have done, GBPUSD is not as "unstable" as some say. In fact, for me I find it even more predictable than the EURO. My only real concern is the much higher spread (usually 4 pips vs. 2 pips) than the EURO, but it’s more than offset by the greater DAPD.

Ever since I switched to trading the GBP as my main pair I’ve been doing much better. Of course nothing is set in stones and “our” research on TCDs may make me change back to the EURUSD, we will see :D

Regards,

Chuck

Last edited:
7thSignalTrader said:
Guys, nice to see you all. Feel free to ask questions. I'll answer those that I can, as usual.

I'm going to call it a night. Could not get the price back up to my open, so I won't allow myself to post the Dashboard, that way - no "after the fact" claims can be made. (keeping it clean)

However, I will say that after getting the connectivity datafeed issues worked out and seeing what the Dashboard looked like at the open today, I'm very happy with the results. :D

I'll leave it at that for this session and move on to the next! :cool: Got t get some sleep.

I find it strange that for one so advanced, being able to place 14 separate trades at 500 lots a piece with 14 different brokers simultaneously while still getting a margin of 200:1 with the push of a button that you would have "datafeed" issues while sting being able to post on the forums.

Strange :?:

Looking forward to your next LIVE trade posting, 40 pips out of a 400 pip move in 4 days is not something to get too excited about

Last edited:
7th Error9000 said:
I find it strange that for one so advanced, being able to place 14 separate trades at 500 lots a piece with 14 different brokers simultaneously while still getting a margin of 200:1 with the push of a button that you would have "data-feed" issues while sting being able to post on the forums.

Looking forward to your next LIVE trade posting, 40 pips out of a 400 pip move in 4 days is not something to get too excited about

Good Morning Everyone

This has really been a nice clean thread. 7th Error I hope you help use keep it that way with positive input.
Thanks Dave

im1vestr said:
Good Morning Everyone

This has really been a nice clean thread. 7th Error I hope you help use keep it that way with positive input.
Thanks Dave

Not a problem Dave

Goes around comes around and what you sow so shall you reap.

Deliberatley posting false trade calls knowing that others less experienced may follow, and then ridiculing them and finding it funny to have cost others money doesn't put anyone on my respect list.

I'm just a silent observer for the time being

Hi
I put a post up not too long ago today in this thread, or so I thought, introducing myself and asking a question or two....
I think it has been taken down,, anyone any idea who did this or why this would happen?
Cheers

im1vestr said:
Good Morning Everyone

Thanks Dave
7th error's post was positive. It simply identified less than startling performance. What's wrong with that? Adds a little reality to what otherwise might be considered by some to be unreal.

MHB - As far as I can tell nobody has deleted any of your posts ... if a moderator does this there is a record left and in this case I can't find any trace of one ... so it's a mystery I'm afraid. Perhaps your PC or internet connection glitched just after hitting Post Reply, it happens occasionally. Sorry you've lost it anyway.

7th Error9000 said:
Not a problem Dave

Goes around comes around and what you sow so shall you reap.

Deliberatley posting false trade calls knowing that others less experienced may follow, and then ridiculing them and finding it funny to have cost others money doesn't put anyone on my respect list.

I'm just a silent observer for the time being

Well I was on the fx thread at the time and yes there was a lot of upset people. If anyone took their trade based on his posting then they were not doing their own dd. That being said I agree, I wish 7th had not done it, but there is bad blood between things from the past.. I keep hoping that things will settle down and all the professionals can post information newbies can learn from.

Hope your trading is going well.
Dave

Hi 7th,

I've been "lurking" here occasionally like the other guys - just thought I'd say Hi !

It's certainly been a nice volatile week for trading this week, and it looks as though your system's performing great guns as ever.

Someone raised the point earlier about not taking full advantage of all the pips on the table. One thing I've noticed recently is that when I target smaller amounts of pips each day then I'm more guaranteed of getting them (a nice easy way of improving accuracy).

A question I've been meaning to ask you is concerning pivot points. The standard commodity floor traders' pivot points seem to work quite well with Forex, I've also noticed that certain candle formations can indicate when price is "knocking at the door" of support and resistance levels. Also we could look at Fibonacci retracement or extension levels to add credance to our EH and EL estimates.

So, to me it makes sense to use these areas of support and resistance in determining what the expected high and low of a given trading session is likely to be. As your system is made from the ground up, I assume that you don't use any of these conventional concepts. As a general point do you think it's a good idea to base expected high and low along lines of support and resistance that show confluence or is there a better way to look at calculating your targets ?

Cheers

Mike

7th Error9000 said:
I find it strange that for one so advanced, being able to place 14 separate trades at 500 lots a piece with 14 different brokers simultaneously while still getting a margin of 200:1 with the push of a button that you would have "datafeed" issues while sting being able to post on the forums.

Strange :?:

Your blindness precedes you, Profx from Dailyfx.com.

The Outlook Trade Profile clearly projected from 2103 a target if 376 pips and captured 293 to date. The Swing Trade Profile clearly projected from 2121 of the first trading day of this week to a target of 274 pips and captured 275. I've been doing Day Trade Profiles in this new batch of mixed test and production level trades. So, if you were honest enough to admit what is sitting right under your nose, you would easily have been able to read the threads and recognize when each trade profile begins and ends and thus you would not have made yourself look foolish by claiming 40 pips in a 400 pip move.

Furthermore, is there anywhere on earth a clean Trade Journal of yours producing anywhere near this level of proficiency on any currency pair in the world? Does such a journal of yours exist on any forum? The answer to that question is a resounding no.

Profx, which is the user ID that this Troll goes under on Dailyfx, is one of the biggest known liars in all the world of online trading. He specializes in the art of telling lies without having a shred of proof to back them up. He thinks that by telling a big lie, people will believe it.

He can't seem to understand that his own personal feelings of low self-worth come from within himself. He's a sad individual who could not gather enough self-respect to save his own life. He has demonstrated neurotic behavior in the past with acute and sometimes traumatic psychotic episodes all born out his inability to recognize and/or accept reality for what it is, but mostly born out of not having the spotlight on him. To wit, his presence on this board now. He was left alone in his self-pity on Dailyfx, but now that he’s been left alone, he feels jaded and scorned and thus he now seeks to disrupt yet another perfectly fine trade journal by injecting non-sequitur comments that have no logical nexus to anything having been said in this thread thus far.

Example of his non-sequitur lies:

1) He tells the lie that 14 separate trades were posted through 14 separate brokers.

This is the kind of twisting and distorting of the facts that Profx likes to do when he’s undergoing one of his classic psychotic episodes. He takes a fraction of the truth and mixes it with his lies. Why does he do this? Simple: the guy has zero credibility anywhere, produces nothing from his own work product, has never had a creative, original or unique thought to flow through his being since his birth and mostly because he’s a very weak minded individual lacking integrity, character and moral backbone.

The reality that he cannot admit is that:

1a) I don’t trade through any Broker – and have not for now almost 19 months.

1b) I don’t trade Retail Forex Accounts – and have not now for almost 19 months.

So, he cannot tell you the truth for two reasons:

a) He either assumes facts not in evidence, or he fabricates them out of thin air.

b) He realizes that if he did offer the truth, that the entire premise for his attacks would have zero substantive measure and thus he would be immediately classified by the members of the forum as an Internet Troll of epic proportions.

There are reasons why people like this exist in the world:

i) Pure unadulterated jealousy, envy, spite and hate.

ii) Strong feelings of inadequacy and a strong inferiority complex.

iii) The need to be the center of attention and the willingness to provoke other when that center is not given.

iv) The small mind that tells him, if he can’t do it, then it cannot be done and if someone else is doing is, then it must be unreal.

He initiated and continued personal attacks in another trade journal that I had on Dailyfx because of his own error. He based the premise of his attack on his total ignorance between the difference in Cost Basis Per Trade –vs- Currency Units Controlled Per Trade. I gave him the parameters of the Revenue Model that I used to trade with in every detail on a silver platter. He then took those parameters, miscalculated the Cost Basis and ended up making a personal attack based on the premise that I was trading Billions and Trillions of dollars in a single day. All because of his own arrogance and ignorance in not knowing what the terms Cost Basis and Currency Units Controlled meant. So, his calculations were dead wrong, his assumptions about the number of lots I was trading was dead wrong and thus his reasons for launching his personal attacks were likewise, dead wrong.

I called him on the carpet about this officially in public so that he can correct his error and admit his mistakes in public and I’ve done this officially in public 12 times in writing. Not one of those twelve times has he ever addressed his own calculation errors which lead him to false conclusions about what I was doing in the market each day.

Trolls never produce anything worthwhile – bottom line. Thus, you will never find a single clean trade journal that this individual has produced. All you will find on this individual is moot, meaningless, non-sequitur false premise after false premise leading to nothing but a tangled web of lies and deceit whenever he is not allowed to be the center of attention. Point Blank.

The sooner that Moderators get serious about not allowing Trading Forum Trolls such as this to ruin perfectly clean Trade Journals, the sooner this thread in particular will continue. This includes the band of rebels that Profx brought with him from DailyFx. Moderator, you have already been sent my report on this Troll and you already have my statement on what my plans are for continuance of this thread subject to your making this board a no-idiot zone.