A sad, sad day...

As you can see, without a professionally done come-back technique, you'd get terminated in seconds. When you are in trouble on the interwebz, always seek professional help. That's my motto.

Now I'm no Columbo but the pic the fonz posted kinda gave his true identity away....

Attachments

• paz.jpg
    paz.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 166
Obviously the arithmetic identities arnt violated due to the conversion between bases. However I simply made the point to illustrate how people fall into traps due to the way they percieve the world.
The pot calling the kettle black or what! My oh my - that's rich - even by your standards. Your perception of T2W and how it operates is so far wide of the mark that it beggers belief. Actually, for the record, I don't believe that you believe a word of what you write. You do it for the blessed 'lulz' and, presumabnly, because you get some sort of perverse kick out of it.

Tim percieves my posts are nonsense, just as he percieves 2+2=4.
It's It's easy to pick holes in the posts of others if you deliberately twist them and misinterpret them as you so love to do. Your posts about trading are usually very interesting and make for a valuable contribution to the forums. Sadly, there are precious few of them, outnumbered as they are by your totally unwarranted anf highly offensive attacks on T2W and its staff.

Anyway, the key point is that he refuses to delete my posts, despite the mistaken belief that they are nonsense.
No, the key point is that I can't delete your posts even if I wanted to! You know this very well, not least because I've told you heavens knows how many times. Yet, like a child pestering it parents for an ice cream, you keep asking me to do it - again and again and again.
Tim.

The pot calling the kettle black or what! My oh my - that's rich - even by your standards. Your perception of T2W and how it operates is so far wide of the mark that it beggers belief. Actually, for the record, I don't believe that you believe a word of what you write. You do it for the blessed 'lulz' and, presumabnly, because you get some sort of perverse kick out of it.

It's It's easy to pick holes in the posts of others if you deliberately twist them and misinterpret them as you so love to do. Your posts about trading are usually very interesting and make for a valuable contribution to the forums. Sadly, there are precious few of them, outnumbered as they are by your totally unwarranted anf highly offensive attacks on T2W and its staff.

No, the key point is that I can't delete your posts even if I wanted to! You know this very well, not least because I've told you heavens knows how many times. Yet, like a child pestering it parents for an ice cream, you keep asking me to do it - again and again and again.
Tim.

Well at the risk of pestering you are we going to hear anything from T2W on the FXCM questions, you know the 'preferred broker' matter? Will T2W continue to promote them in light of the fine and the fact that they would appear to have (not quite confirmed just yet) got away with not refunding non US customers?

No, the key point is that I can't delete your posts even if I wanted to! You know this very well, not least because I've told you heavens knows how many times. Yet, like a child pestering it parents for an ice cream, you keep asking me to do it - again and again and again. Tim.

The kind of kid that grows into an adult that frequents the parlour of a dominatrix:cheesy:

I suppose one could argue that as longer term participants on here, the place is shaped by our dialogue and if we choose not to have sensible conversations with one another then the place dumbs down as a consequence.

These days, apart from the odd PM for advice/questions to some of you, the place serves primarily as a distraction between considered and serious analysis/execution/reflection/golf.

Elitetrader is really dull. At least on T2W we replace the word 'the' with 'teh'

Paz and Dash going is particularly a shame for me as they both traded ES which is a minority sport on here.

I suppose one could argue that as longer term participants on here, the place is shaped by our dialogue and if we choose not to have sensible conversations with one another then the place dumbs down as a consequence.

These days, apart from the odd PM for advice/questions to some of you, the place serves primarily as a distraction between considered and serious analysis/execution/reflection/golf.

Elitetrader is really dull. At least on T2W we replace the word 'the' with 'teh'

Paz and Dash going is particularly a shame for me as they both traded ES which is a minority sport on here.

You haven't even noticed that I've been cold shouldering you for your lack of participation lately. I dunno who you think you are these days tbh.

You haven't even noticed that I've been cold shouldering you for your lack of participation lately. I dunno who you think you are these days tbh.

Please baby, come back, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it.

Anyway that's rich from you dude - you're quiet as well!!

BTW, I still keep this picture of you in my wallet

images

I liked Pazienzia when he wanted to be serious. When he decided to be funny he often went over the top. When you are posting you have to know how far you can go without giving offence. I'm sure that he is big enough and old enough to know when he is pushing the limit.

Look what Paz has done to the markets now he has nothing better to do with his time other than trade lol

I've looked behind my chair, behind my screens and even under the carpet but I'm focked if I can find the post I posted a few minutes ago. What an earth was wrong with that?

I've looked behind my chair, behind my screens and even under the carpet but I'm focked if I can find the post I posted a few minutes ago. What an earth was wrong with that?

Me too - I have absolutely no idea why it has been deleted!!!!

lucky you. I want my posts deleting and they wont do it !