a guy promising me money

There I was thinking that t2w had a more sophisticated membership, then someone posts this...

Hi there Mr Bison, just noticed your kind invite to mentor, I'd like you to teach me how to spunk ten percent of my account on a single cable trade. I hear it's all the rage these days, is it called counter to the obvious trend swing trading, or just how to lose money quickly? Can you help..? :D

he probably had his fingers crossed when he promised you money, meaning that it wasn't even a real promise!

hey guys, just had a guy emailing me now saying that he can make me money for free, by trading a forex account. is this alot of bull?
No no its genuine, kind hearted fellows do this all the time. Send him your money, however much he asks plus a tip.

Then put a hot iron on your hand for 30 minutes it will increase your ability to place fast orders.

Seriously come on.

Lodian

hey guys, just had a guy emailing me now saying that he can make me money for free, by trading a forex account. is this alot of bull?

If he can make you money for free, why doesn't he just start sending you money?

While he is at it, he can send me some too!

Whats that smell, let me think:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:, thats it it, got it, BULL****:cry::cry::cry::cry::cheesy: