9/11 short sellers

acolbran, please trade the markets I trade, and trade them in size.

Thanks in advance.

"good luck for US open, Mr Charts.
totally unrelated, but are you finding greater volatility on your trading? FX is a dream."

Thanks, trendie, but it's not "luck" :)
What's this? You expect me to post something serious on a thread like this !? :)
- (Yes, it's going extremely well thank you)
Take care,
Richard

They died. What would be the point?

I guess the point would be that, having spent many years and many thousands trying to learn to trade, at last they were finally going to place a trade that would go the right way for them ;)

In all seriousness it doesn't get away from what was a terrible tragedy. My personal belief is that conspiracy theories tend to detract from this fact.

Let's just settle on the fact that we'll never know what governments or terorist organisations are capable of unless we ourselves secure a position at the highest levels and due to the amount of propaganda and disinformation flying over the airwaves and on the information superhighway, we will never know who was actully accountable. Still even if we did what c/would we do?

We'd only end up in shell-suits touring with David Icke for trading capital.

sounds a bit james bond?

like goldfinger ?[trying to corner the gold market by nuking fort knox]

any short before 9/11 would be coincidence? normal trading?

So you find that funny but my find an employee thread thread gets no props?

You must be old.

Is the word "old" meant to be insulting in your lexicon?

If so, it might be worth your while checking on the meaning of that word as well as "humour".

Both are subjective and relative, not absolutist.

As for me being "old", I take that as an unintentional, albeit unwarranted, compliment as I associate it with wisdom, experience and personally having several working brain cells left.......

Old as in old school. No offense intended meant.

Also, please don't use the word lexicon outside of your countdown appreciation meetings - ;)