57.6 KB · Views: 202
1)4 hour trending system ,used by most professionals
2)Trend retracement method , it is used by most professional traders
3) Intraday trendline system on 15 min
4)Key support and resistance ...used by professionals
5)Ma cross on 15 and30 min with refined low risk tight stop entries
6)High probability Breakout method based on fundamentals
7)ranging market system.
8)Scalping method based on longer time frames like 15 min , 30 min and 4 hour trendline

You really must stop copying what others have written and assume it to be correct. How many professorial traders do you know and you havent even mention the most important one of all. I really dont like the way you are trying to influence others.

Let us have some positive contribution from you , for a change.The real professionals don't hang around forums , I am just getting there , but before I join them , I want to give something back to the community.This will help many of you get away from being picks and shovels merchants of the trading gold rush.

What I read from most of you here is crap bollox, so for a change I give you wisdom lacking in you.I followed your trades and gambling 25 % hit rate , that is not professional at all.

The most important professional is George Sorros , and I read a book trading currency cross rates , that book is true today .These are the professionals I know , not some forum pretenders.

http://www.forbes.com/profile/george-soros/

This is another professional

http://www.mesirowfinancial.com/currency/team/klopfenstein_g.jsp

Last edited:
Appreciate what you are trying to do, but those are nothing more than systems you have pulled off internet forums. 95% of us have seen them all before. Your claim that some of these are used by most professional traders is simply not true.

Part of being a successful trader is learning to filter out the bad advice.

Let us have some positive contribution from you , for a change.The real professionals don't hang around forums , I am just getting there , but before I join them , I want to give something back to the community.This will help many of you get away from being picks and shovels merchants of the trading gold rush.

What I read from most of you here is crap bollox, so for a change I give you wisdom lacking in you.I followed your trades and gambling 25 % hit rate , that is not professional at all.

The most important professional is George Sorros , and I read a book trading currency cross rates , that book is true today .These are the professionals I know , not some forum pretenders.

George Soros - Forbes

This is another professional

Gary C. Klopfenstein Biography

Please have some respect for yourself and grow up. You are trying to portray things that you dont know and theres no need to attack me,just stick to facts and dont make up lies. My hit rate on my thread is irrelevant as is my performance,I have never claimed to be anything. However the hit rate is above 50%(some traders make living on 10%) and to say most of talk crap makes me wonder why you are on this site and your motives.

Please have some respect for yourself and grow up. You are trying to portray things that you dont know and theres no need to attack me,just stick to facts and dont make up lies. My hit rate on my thread is irrelevant as is my performance,I have never claimed to be anything. However the hit rate is above 50%(some traders make living on 10%) and to say most of talk crap makes me wonder why you are on this site and your motives.

Traditionally he was always a vendor, selling renamed public domain EA's

The last time he was banned from here it is was for pimping his "probability based" indicators.

He doesn't sell many, as by definition, his victims have to be dumber than he is, and fortunately, that's a fairly small percentage of the population

His motives are fairly clear, but he provides lulz

Appreciate what you are trying to do, but those are nothing more than systems you have pulled off internet forums. 95% of us have seen them all before. Your claim that some of these are used by most professional traders is simply not true.

Part of being a successful trader is learning to filter out the bad advice.

If there is no truth in those statements , it would imply there are a load of liars around on internet sites .The trading industry is full of rogues pretending to be gurus , manly trying to market some wares of their own wares being used by professionals.

A lot of professional do use the 4 hour method ,the trend retracements and key support and resistance.Why would people want to believe people trying to market their own on internet marketing sites , whereas on the other hand trying to promote their own merchandise through their colleagues?

This bashing of good points is like hookers bashing good free systems and fighting for their pitch to get business.

Traditionally he was always a vendor, selling renamed public domain EA's

The last time he was banned from here it is was for pimping his "probability based" indicators.

He doesn't sell many, as by definition, his victims have to be dumber than he is, and fortunately, that's a fairly small percentage of the population

His motives are fairly clear, but he provides lulz

95 % of traders lose , so they end up writing books , selling courses ,education , bashing good stuff , selling indicators , software , brokerages and internet market sites.That is why u are here.Did you blow your account?

Google

There is some some nice content on this site ,there are some good posters and sometimes but rarely ,some good debates.Just look for the good content.

There are also a load of vendors and commercial interests , bashing the good stuff and threads, so they can sell their own merchandise.

7)ranging market system.
8)Scalping method based on longer time frames like 15 min , 30 min and 4 hour trendlines

If it was ranging then that doesn't mean it will continue to do so , and if it was in a 20 pips range it may breakout or it may trade in a bigger range ie : 100 points or 70 or ... so when you say ranging market you are talking about the past the future is unknown . Same applies to trending markets , if it was trending for one day or one year that doesnt mean it will continue to do so , thats the past the future is unknown , a pullback could be a reversal and so on , and you may never see the highs again examples : Cable , oil , cotton , coffee .. etc . And if a certain point is considered an obvious good entry price then you can assume it may be used in a bad way if you know what i mean . Another point here you didnt mention options strategies , spreads ... etc .

If it was ranging then that doesn't mean it will continue to do so , and if it was in a 20 pips range it may breakout or it may trade in a bigger range ie : 100 points or 70 or ... so when you say ranging market you are talking about the past the future is unknown . Same applies to trending markets , if it was trending for one day or one year that doesnt mean it will continue to do so , thats the past the future is unknown , a pullback could be a reversal and so on , and you may never see the highs again examples : Cable , oil , cotton , coffee .. etc . And if a certain point is considered an obvious good entry price then you can assume it may be used in a bad way if you know what i mean . Another point here you didnt mention options strategies , spreads ... etc .

Good points.I agree with you and have developed methods to take care of dealing the unknown.I will come back to you in detailed method of separating the ranging versus the trending.A good exampleis shown here by BBMac , one of the few decent posters on the forum.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ing-general-chat-lounge-1485.html#post2084072

Ranging choppy markets eat up your profits , profits that are made in trending market .I can show you how to minimize losses and get free rides on trending trades , that is done with the scalping and ranging market strategy.Several methods are traded simultaneously , as distribution of profits and market conditions is not always known in hindsight.

Spread eat ups profits , I will elaborate that at a later stage.Most traders are better off dealing mainly in eur/usd cause of the very low spread.Let me find the backtesting reports on spreads , but if you to believe ,and assume I am not a liar, backtests over thousands of trades on 2 pip versus 0 zero spread , increased profitability by several fold.

There is also a position sizing formula which ensures very few losses.That is for my own use.

Option strategies with unique mm can make profit consistently for buyers , but I will talk about them later.

When i said spreads i meant spreads strategies ie : calendar spreads ... etc .

Value has nothing at all to do with fundamental analysis.

Value is technical.

Bottom fishing is a difficult game to make money from consistently.I am looking at consistent methods.I have run a lot of back tests , never found any counter trend or value methods ever provide consistent , there may be but I have no knowledge of them.

4. The objective is not to buy low and sell high, but to buy high and to sell higher. We can never know what price is "low." Nor can we know what price is "high." Always remember that sugar once fell from $1.25/lb to 2 cent/lb and seemed "cheap" many times along the way.The value buggars get clobbered.

The 22 Rules of Trading

Arbitrage is another method that is known to be profitable , but I don't know anything about these strategies.

Bottom fishing is a difficult game to make money from consistently.I am looking at consistent methods.I have run a lot of back tests , never found any counter trend or value methods ever provide consistent , there may be but I have no knowledge of them.

4. The objective is not to buy low and sell high, but to buy high and to sell higher. We can never know what price is "low." Nor can we know what price is "high." Always remember that sugar once fell from $1.25/lb to 2 cent/lb and seemed "cheap" many times along the way.The value buggars get clobbered.

The 22 Rules of Trading

Arbitrage is another method that is known to be profitable , but I don't know anything about these strategies.

Value has nothing to do with bottom fishing.

Value is simply where 70% of trading occurred. It is followed widely and if you are discussing what professional traders use, you'd be much closer to the mark with value concepts.

Price without value can be misleading. If 10 million trades occur between 1500 & 1520 and then overnight you have a spike up to 1525 on 20,000 contracts, price/indicator based traders will put stock into the 1525 level because it's resistance whereas in the daytime, when the majority of trader were trading, the 1520 level is and will be more significant.

95% of traders fail because they can not master the the art of trading .The art is the ability to apply the method most suitable for the market conditions ,under stress and with psychological baggage, no single method will work in all market conditions and no system will work consistently.It will take a few years of experience and practise to skill-fully execute and make profit .

The trading game is played in the mind , and knowledge ,experience and skill has to be gained .!t is a long hard road to becoming a successful trader.It may take several years to become a master , at knowing what method to apply in certain market conditions.It can only be learned by intuition , as most of the advice and information in books , courses and also given on forums and the internet is by internet marketeers , clueless amateurs ,trading failures and Zoo characters.

7)ranging market system.
8)Scalping method based on longer time frames like 15 min , 30 min and 4 hour trendlines

Trading books are written by trading failures , so what are you going to learn from failures?These people make from writing books and selling courses ,and are hiding the truth why they failed as a trader , and are actually making more money from writing and selling courses .Some of the information in books can be useful , but new traders have no way of knowing what information in books is correct , and which information can be applied to profitable trading.

I recommend you read as many books and threads on trading and psychology , psychology is 80 % of trading success. Physchology and discipline will be more useful in the learning experience .
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-faqs/30637-books-should-beginner-read-9.html#post2075704

Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas
Come into my trading room by Elder
Trading currency cross rates
Trading Currency Cross Rates: Proven Trading Strategies from a Leading International Currency Trader and a Noted Expert on Futures and Options Wiley Trader's Exchange: Amazon.co.uk: Gary Klopfenstein, Jon Stein: Books
High probability trading by Marcel Link.
Trade your way to financial freedom , by Tharp.
Amazon.co.uk: Customer Reviews: The Hour Between Dog and Wolf: Risk-Taking, Gut Feelings and the Biology of Boom and Bust

The only book written professionally , was trading currency cross rates.All the other authors , it seems never made it to a professional trader level , and are possibly trading failures.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-psychology/164170-discipline-training.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...make-traders-deviate-their-trading-plans.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-psychology/45686-trading-psychology.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...hes-makes-successful-traders.html#post2054936

Why Traders Lose Their Discipline

To see proof of what is written , just google with key words 95 % lose fail etc

Google

Google

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/edu...846-al-brooks-trading-course.html#post2069858

There are hundreds of free systems on forums , yet 95 % lose money.Just look at them with a pinch of salt , and think before using them.They are written by amateurs , if you follow amateurs and failures , you will end up as one

Trading Systems @ Forex Factory

Attached is a bookmark for reading sites and leaning .

Most of the above methods are discussed here with links to learning

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/162600-box-breakout-pro-scalping.html#post2025236

Good luck !No pain , no gain.Spend the 5,000 hours to become a master .Trading is an art that has to be practised and perfected.By reading these bookmarks , threads and links will give you a free course and education , and save you thousands of pounds.

Trading is really like this

Wing Chun Masters Trailer - YouTube
Utter tosh.

Consistent profitability. What does that mean? Every trade? Every day? Week, month, year? What? Trading is about probabilities not certainty. Just like any business. You can have all the right things in the right place at the right time with all the right people and you can still get shafted. It happens. Aiming for consistent profitability is probably the last thing anyone should be concentrating on when they're trying to make money. That comes about as a byproduct of the process.

You want 'methods' to support the probability of on-going success and 'overall eventual profitability'? Fundamentals, Research, Knowledge, Experience, Discipline, Effort, Energy, Stamina, Confidence, Self-Belief, Resilience, Quietness of Mind, Passion, Capital, Network, Information, Luck.

Alternatively, as many reading First Steps will have their account fully funded with £1000 and a chart full of indicators. Remove all your indicators. Then just stick three moving averages on it: a short one, one 4 times the length of the short one and one 10 times the length of the short one. When the shortest crosses the longest, trade. Exit when the shortest crosses the middle size one. Do not trade in the middle of a run, wait for a cross; there's always another one. Take every cross. Laugh at the losers. Ignore the winners. At the end of the week, not before, check your bottom line. You will not believe just how close you are to how the pros do it. Sorry, almost forgot - take long lunches and play golf in the afternoons.