$626.12 to .....??

if that was a stock chart, its still in a down trend. you need to break resistance around 800 to see some possible upside. losers are still bigger than winners right now, hence depreciation.

Attachments

• my acc.jpg
    my acc.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 216
time for a few words of reflection about last week..........

again, i incurred losses due to trading outside the pre-defined plan....
again 'n again i succumbed to Mr GreedY's urging for a super-fast richness ....

maybe, i should resolve to build the account to 10k in 2 years time instead of in a flash

:smart:

if that was a stock chart, its still in a down trend. you need to break resistance around 800 to see some possible upside. losers are still bigger than winners right now, hence depreciation.

hi :)

i think we may have a trend change here. 800 has long been broken :)

breking.jpg

on a serious note, i hope to continue. trying to make money is a very serious business. its no fun game i think..

nfe is coming, so time for a little bit of prediction. i say GU will fall more based on the philosophy of the trend is your friend and the hourly trend is clearly been down for the past days :)

nfe brought about whipsaw of tsunami proportion. so, all prediction should be invalidated... :)). however, it doesnt really matter as i was successful in propping up my equity curve this week. so it is definitely a good week for me.

myeq curve.jpg

i hope all of you too :clap:

hav a good weekend evrybody (y)

its the weekend... so time for some chart thinking :D

gu.gif

do i sell from here? no....the standard view would be i guess is to see some rally before shorting on again

where's the exit?.....most probably a lot of traders would be looking at the 38.2 line.

quite an interesting thinking huh?

well, it seems that price agrees with my chart-thinking, lol.

meanwhile my equity chart is breaking the last high

myeq.jpg

i'm planning to withdraw every 500$ above $1000, therefore, the chart wont go higher than 1500. it will be a ranging chart between 1000 and 1500 :D

happy pipping evryone :)

Haha- loved this quote. The quest for break even has destroyed many an account.

the answer is you simply cannot. i started wth a floating of around $100 (by hedging). it ballooned up to $475 before i decided to take it off. in the end, i was fully frustrated.

of course if you can identify top and bottom i guess you can. but who in the world can do it??

some serious resistance at that level. hope it breaks strongly
:| is trading time so emotion out the emoticon

hahahahah not really:p

Mr. arhemsi

I have seen a Lot of idiots.. but seems you are not the One.(y) there is something about to come. I can smell it.

By the way your equity Graph is making a series of Higher Highs.. Good for You!!!. Just keep watching that anatomy Of double Top. (man I really Hate them). I just don't want to see them...so Lets keep double tops/bottoms out of our business..... allow no room for them.

ummm something Like this.. and just let it go and go and go.. than stop. damm How we upload picture here.

I was wondering what kind of trading System you use.( don't forget about my offer). I'm pretty much sure that you don't follow Trend. and Yes, I totally agree: "Why follow the Trend which never made anyOne anything". :smart:

I wanted to post my equity curve which is shooting like a Rocket which has just been Launcehd. but how I do this. But will be checking your updates.
" d more you Learn d less u Earn"...hahahhahha.. now I know why I'm still rowing my Boat.

theGambler_isHere:
If you think you Can- You Can!........ If you think You Can't- You're Right!!!

Hi Gamb....

you need to convert your html to pdf before you can attach your equity chart to a forum.

regarding idiot, in fact i just did one. a trade that was inspired by greed, that went against me for 35 pips but luckily it came back and i gleefully closed for 5 pips with a super duper huge sigh of relief. i just could bang my head against a concrete reinforced with steel wall. earlier, a trade that i took within my PREDEFINED PLAN brought in hundreds buck. as i could not trade tomorrow, i took liberty to post my equity chart. another 300$ and i am in my PREDEFINED PLAN of taking 500$ out and thus crashing the acc balance back to the 1000$ . i am constructing a zigzag chart within the PREEFINED range of 1000 to 1500. here is the chart. i hope you enjoy it.

myeQ.jpg

regarding my strategy, you are quite right. i dont really look at trend with two open eyes, only peeking at it out of the corner of my left eye.

mind you, this strategy has given me one margin call, a floating loss of $475, untold suffering and grief. on that count, it would be totally irresponsible on my part to share it with you. i dont want to feel guilty for you for the damages that my strategy is very capable of inflicting on your account. after all, you offer me $1 for it but it can kill whatever size your account is.

have a fantastic weekend my friend.

Last edited:
Hey Arhemsi...

watts Up: ok ok I know. no need to tell me...hahhaha

Nice to see you are using your Both eyes.... Just wondering what kind of strategy it would be which makes you a margin-call and then it also keep you 'On' with a floating Loss of almost 40%.
Is it what your strategy says ..I guess 'No'. this happened when you Listen more of your "Sensible-Insight-Sense".

Right now you are saying that you were about to Bang your Head when you had a 35 pip negatives. [damm this won't even buy me a cigarette] Man what kind of strategy you're using. do you even have One. well If this is a part of your pre-defined plann or strategy whatever. I Guess its expensive even for $1 Lol...hahhahha Better I spend it on chewing-Gums :p
I'm sorry brother but you know how I am. Can't help it :cool:

what seems obvious that you are rowing your Boat with 'Mr.Greed' and Mr.'don't Know' . One sitting on your Left and another standing on your right. while Mr.Strategy have no Room on your Boat. I won't Give you Big lectures on money-management and Risk tolerance etc etc. because I know 'you already know them'. I even understand that 'its easier said than done'. So I'm not eligible explaining you about this.

"But why I smell something is Cooking"....... what's going on sweetheart. tell me tell me tell me. because I know you are not one of those Idiots what I'm used to.

By the way if there is some sort of plann Let me know brother. I'll check it nuts,bolts, maybe add some gearOil, Of coz break Oil. will wash it, polish it and will leave it in open to dry......and then I'll take a test Ride.

and another thing you don't need to feel guilty for me for the damages that mysterious strategy is very capable of inflicting on my account... I have a good practice of blowing Big accounts. And believe me I'm still very Good doing it. Hmmm practice make you perfect. these days whenever I make a Loss, I'm really Proud of It.......:smart:

By the way I have changed my plann. I won't Buy chewing Gum with that $1 (n) ... Hmmmm maybe I'll buy Condoms.

Whatt!!! :devilish: why this 'sigh' for ? why can't I change my plann Remember:
"Supports, Resistances, Hearts, Laws and Planns they are only there to be broken"

Sorry to disappointe you Guys and special apologies for those Senior-Sensible-Members--- but anyone who is trying to find a bit of sense in this whole of my post. please avoid it....

Ok friend. Its your journal and your show.... I really hope you get your $500 every Friday.
Still can't Stop myself but :LOL: "d more you learn d less you earn"...... hahhahha God....... I said this to my Girlfriend (1-out of those six) and we laughed for Half an Hour.

take care:

theGambler_isHere:
If you think you Can- You Can!!........ If you think You Can't- You're Right!!!

hey arhemsi...

Watts up: Ok ok i know. No need to tell me...hahhaha

u know what is up..hehe

nice to see you are using your both eyes.... Just wondering what kind of strategy it would be which makes you a margin-call and then it also keep you 'on' with a floating loss of almost 40%.
Is it what your strategy says ..i guess 'no'. This happened when you listen more of your "sensible-insight-sense".

i said i only use one eye...... Actually, the margin call and floating stuffs were caused by trading outside the predefined trading plan

right now you are saying that you were about to bang your head when you had a 35 pip negatives. [damm this won't even buy me a cigarette] man what kind of strategy you're using. Do you even have one. Well if this is a part of your pre-defined plann or strategy whatever. I guess its expensive even for $1 lol...hahhahha better i spend it on chewing-gums :p
i'm sorry brother but you know how i am. Can't help it :cool:

its ok...i am cool

what seems obvious that you are rowing your boat with 'mr.greed' and mr.'don't know' . One sitting on your left and another standing on your right. While mr.strategy have no room on your boat. I won't give you big lectures on money-management and risk tolerance etc etc. Because i know 'you already know them'. I even understand that 'its easier said than done'. So i'm not eligible explaining you about this.

c'mon...give me lecture on money management..i am sure it will make my weekend

"but why i smell something is cooking"....... What's going on sweetheart. Tell me tell me tell me. Because i know you are not one of those idiots what i'm used to.
By the way if there is some sort of plann let me know brother. I'll check it nuts,bolts, maybe add some gearoil, of coz break oil. Will wash it, polish it and will leave it in open to dry......and then i'll take a test ride.

this reminds me of the wrestler the rock

and another thing you don't need to feel guilty for me for the damages that mysterious strategy is very capable of inflicting on my account... I have a good practice of blowing big accounts. And believe me i'm still very good doing it. Hmmm practice make you perfect. These days whenever i make a loss, i'm really proud of it.......:smart:

cant help it...i'm sensitive guy

by the way i have changed my plann. I won't buy chewing gum with that $1 (n) ... Hmmmm maybe i'll buy condoms.

you are on the right track here...keep it up!!

whatt!!! :devilish: Why this 'sigh' for ? Why can't i change my plann remember:
"supports, resistances, hearts, laws and planns they are only there to be broken"

to this list add trade with the trend and take out hearts laws and planns for i do not understand this in the context of trading

sorry to disappointe you guys and special apologies for those senior-sensible-members--- but anyone who is trying to find a bit of sense in this whole of my post. Please avoid it....

careful here bro.....

ok friend. Its your journal and your show.... I really hope you get your $500 every friday.
Still can't stop myself but :LOL: "d more you learn d less you earn"...... Hahhahha god....... I said this to my girlfriend (1-out of those six) and we laughed for half an hour.

1- out of six???????

take care:

thegambler_ishere:
If you think you can- you can!!........ If you think you can't- you're right!!!

lol

its the weekend...time for some chart thinking

i THINK cable will retest the 38.2line. once there it may break or bounce...hehe

gu.gif

hav a nice weekend all :)

myEQ.jpg

Guys, another $100 and I got this week target.
Normallly the final $100 is tough for me.
I need all the luck factor that i can get.
Wish me luck guys :)