$626.12 to .....??

what was your thinkin when you got in this trade (reasoning) does it still hold. otherwise cut and run!

and if you dont have an exit strategy that tells you to get out y are u asking others? your strategy is supposed to have told you that.

Last edited:
thanks for all the replies above, i appreciate your concern.

however, even before reading all the replies i have decided to take losses. as a result the account balance fell all the way to $724.31.

my acc.JPG

this really really left a bitter taste on my tongue. i am stunned, exhausted and feel tired. i am staring at the pc screen silently for a full 10 minutes, i think. this is certainly like a poco poco dance, you take a step forward then take a step backward. i recollect myself, then i console myself that at least i have a 15.74% return for my first month trading. but coming back after such a rollercoaster ride, 15.74% is really felt like an anti-climax...

now, i will continue trading and one thing i really learn from all this is never trade outside your pre-defined trading plan.

once again, thanks for all your concerns.

:mad:

thanks for all the replies above, i appreciate your concern.

however, even before reading all the replies i have decided to take losses. as a result the account balance fell all the way to $724.31.

View attachment 61180

this really really left a bitter taste on my tongue. i am stunned, exhausted and feel tired. i am staring at the pc screen silently for a full 10 minutes, i think. this is certainly like a poco poco dance, you take a step forward then take a step backward. i recollect myself, then i console myself that at least i have a 15.74% return for my first month trading. but coming back after such a rollercoaster ride, 15.74% is really felt like an anti-climax...

now, i will continue trading and one thing i really learn from all this is never trade outside your pre-defined trading plan.

once again, thanks for all your concerns.

:mad:

What, you decided from your own analysis to get out before all the replies, even though half way through the replies you were ignoring that advice?

Now you reckon the only reason you were in this situation is because you were trading outside your plan?

Believe me, the people on this thread are trying to stop you from losing all your money, they really do know, and you're in denial. You wouldn't believe how easy it is to read between the lines of your first post. Get some books, humility and relaxation exercises. Trust us, please.

Apologies. Looks like I got you all wrong. I had thought you were a genuine newbie trader in the process of losing your fund.

lol...dont give up on me..i'll be posting my trade every now and then, hoping to get valuable insights from respected members of this forum. clearly, i am no pro trader .

Why should people even bother reading your trades never mind giving valuable advice if you don't even give them the respect of reading and taking in what they've written on this thread?

If you started learning to trade properly, one of the first major lessons you'd learn is to NOT follow other people's advice about what to do with your trades.

Xeno... The fact is, we need people like Arhemsi in the market so we can make money...

Carry on Arhemsi! Good luck....

this really really left a bitter taste on my tongue. i am stunned, exhausted and feel tired. i am staring at the pc screen silently for a full 10 minutes, i think.

Enjoy it, revel in it, feel the pain, feel how it hurts, remember it. If you don't you'll do it again with a bigger sum.

Guys 'n gal, i am back.

Well this is a really bad week for me. take a look at my screenshot below to see what i mean.

but i am confident next week my equity chart ( :D) will be up. so it looks like a graph which has found its bottom, right? couple with my new found strategy , i am pretty sure i will be able to bring up my equity graph huh?

my acc.jpg

have a good weekend evryone :)