£50/pip eur/usd 5k account.

It can be if you want. But i would suggest to have a tad more than 5k in the account, i'd probably need 6k.

Ok i guess you're doing 50£/pip. I dont do that amount. I'm more long term risking similar amounts, but only 1%.

That's about it for this journal, posting trade management is a bridge too far for my limited brain resources.

Bye!

Ok i guess you're doing 50£/pip. I dont do that amount. I'm more long term risking similar amounts, but only 1%.

Sorry mate, didn't see this post. A person can size in as much as they like, just as long as their account and skill can cope with the size.

See ya!

Just for interest.

I've set a limit buy @ 3180, stop 3175 target 3190. I'm looking for a break to the upside 3179/8 and hopefully the momentum of the break will hit my target.

It's got to be set as a bracket because the market can move fast around these areas.

Let's see.

So we get a quick 10pips. The significant price was 3179, this is where the market orders are being placed around (liquidity).

So we get a quick 10pips. The significant price was 3179, this is where the market orders are being placed around (liquidity).

Is this based on x amount of points either side of the round number are
traders using market orders to jump on the break above or down and other
traders use limits on numbers between these to get their fills.

Is this based on x amount of points either side of the round number are
traders using market orders to jump on the break above or down and other
traders use limits on numbers between these to get their fills.

Basically mate, yes, fills and order matching.(y)

Robert De Niros waiting talking Italian...

Right, i'm sick to the back teeth of this poxy 50 quid a pip rubbish...we're gonna double up boys and girls...100 squid a pip

If we all concentrate hard enough...we can move this f*ckin eurodollar.

COME ON! LET'S 'AVE IT!