$50,000 Challange

Latest Update on $50,000 Forex Challange

News:

1. Obama's 1st presidential visit to Downing Street, London.
2. G-20 Meet in London today.
3. Protestors gather.

My Opinion:

1. This may effect the model being used for the $50,000 challenge in particular EUR/GBP spread.

Will the challenge be won the public consensus at this point is:
24% (Yes), 60% (No), 16% (Not sure)

Visit Journal of a $50000 FOREX Challenge for latest update and vote !

Last edited:

Hope you made a reasonable profit from the EUR/GBP spread as anticipated.

24% (Yes), 60% (No), 16% (Not sure)

http://jenariofx.blogspot.com/for latest update and vote, if you have already voted you can change it as and when.

Latest Poll

Thoses that followed my outlook would have made reasonable profits.

Have you voted yet ? at Journal of a $50000 FOREX Challenge

26.9% (Yes), 57.6% (No), 15.5% (Not sure)

You may change your votes at anytime.

Latest Update on $50,000 Challenge

Although the model produced profitable positions there was no profit taking the positions...

26.9% (Yes), 57.6% (No), 15.3% (Not sure)

Get full update and track performance at Journal of a $50000 FOREX Challenge you can change your vote when you like.

Last edited:
Question: $50,000 Forex Challenge

Post your trades and p/l please - this is meaningless to follow otherwise.

A similar question was asked before:

1. I will have a fall report on all trades once the challenge comes to an end, and will submit positions occasionally throughout.

2. In terms of p/l and performance you can find a more detailed view at Journal of a $50000 FOREX Challenge

Your comments have been respectfully received.

As I have been rolling over my positions I am having to hedge some of those positions further to wind-down negative p/l.

Balance:
$49,924

Equity:
$47,001

Current Performance
-9.6%

26.9% (Yes), 57.6% (No), 15.3% (Not sure)

Place or change your votes at Journal of a $50000 FOREX Challenge

Note: The performance can be in a better position however I am limiting my positions to daily recommendations provided by the system as much as possible, rather than intraday intervention; however intraday intervention may occur occasionally.

A similar question was asked before:

1. I will have a fall report on all trades once the challenge comes to an end, and will submit positions occasionally throughout.

2. In terms of p/l and performance you can find a more detailed view at Journal of a $50000 FOREX Challenge

Your comments have been respectfully received.

Ok, thanks. You do realise that posting results after the challenge should you make it will leave yourself open for a lot of scepticism.

Ok, thanks. You do realise that posting results after the challenge should you make it will leave yourself open for a lot of scepticism.

Very good statement

I understand your point I think the most important thing to take away from this all is the ability to make reasonable profits using the model and for traders like yourself to then develop strategy around it. The more questions that are asked together with heavy scurtiny will result in a stronger system for everyone to make money from if they choose to participate knowing that its a system that has matured over time.

Your comments are respectfully received.

I'll back you on this one Masquerade, to give authenticity (not that I don't believe you), you really need to post the trade within a minute or so after you place it otherwise, as Masquerade says, you may spend a lot of time debating/defending the trades as not being "blue peter" trades or "heres one I did before", just a thought, good luck

I'll back you on this one Masquerade, to give authenticity (not that I don't believe you), you really need to post the trade within a minute or so after you place it otherwise, as Masquerade says, you may spend a lot of time debating/defending the trades as not being "blue peter" trades or "heres one I did before", just a thought, good luck

The first trade I gave publicly for those that were interest I gave immediately after I placed them.

However I expect those that have used them or are interested in the final results to make a note of the positions and times perhaps to then compare when the report come out. Unfortunately I cannot give daily trades however I will occassionally.

Thanks for your support, your comments respectfully received.

The first trade I gave publicly for those that were interest I gave immediately after I placed them.

However I expect those that have used them or are interested in the final results to make a note of the positions and times perhaps to then compare when the report come out. Unfortunately I cannot give daily trades however I will occassionally.

Thanks for your support, your comments respectfully receive/QUOTE

hello, i have just looked at your site and this thread,,
i think you are avoiding posting trades.. the reason is obvious you are going to fake it.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
there is NO transparency here.
what a waste of time

Day 5

Yesterday had been a negative P/L day after closing some positions that were rolled-over find out more detail at Journal of a $50000 FOREX Challenge

27.5% (Yes), 58.6% (No), 13.7% (Not sure) ;)

Argument: $50,000 Forex Challenge

Thanks for your support, your comments respectfully receive/QUOTE

hello, i have just looked at your site and this thread,,
i think you are avoiding posting trades.. the reason is obvious you are going to fake it.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
there is NO transparency here.
what a waste of time

If you have looked through this thread you will see their is a history of questions and reasons I have expressed to why I will not post all trades however I will post some positions from time to time before I trade around 11pm GMT so you can make a note and match against the final report or do what you please with it and if you reply please ask meaningful questions.

For the record I hold no responsibility for any losses that you may incur as a result of using my positions mentioned through this challange and/or previous recommendations.

Latest Update on $50,000 Forex Challenge

27.5% (Yes), 58.6% (No), 13.7% (Not sure)

Update:
10.28 am GMT The markets are extremely volatile as the G-20 meet in what is being dubbed the New World Order.

Vote at Journal of a $50000 FOREX Challenge

This week has been a volatile week as predicted and part of a sideway price channel on most of the major currencies which is likely to continue.

The model has been quite disturbed by the uncertainty of the market due perhaps to the G-20 meeting in London, UK but has held out quite nicely considering its managing 7 highly volatile pairs. However there was quite a bit of extra hedging going on to try and manage extensive risk due to rolling over positions.

The $50,000 has diminished to $45,441 and likely to finish lower by the end of the day.

The performance in line w/ the 30 day expectation is also lower at around -13.7%, so the model has its work cut out.

Trades will be published on Sunday around 11 pm GMT for Monday session, to which I am not responsible for any losses that you may incur, however I would suggest you place them together around 12.30 a.m GMT.

Visit Journal of a $50000 FOREX Challenge for latest updates and voting.

Will the challenge be won the public consensus is:
27% (Yes), 60% (No), 13% (Not sure)

Last edited: