$50,000 Challange

yes you can double your account in 30days, you can do it in a week if the market lines up with system 100% for that week. when i get bored with trading sometime i will build me a new system and most turns out ok, realy not hard to do.

b.t.w. i have just build me a new system and have been testing this system on demo, what i tried to do with this system is only take high % trades, i made more then 50% return in 17 days, so im also trying to shoot for 100% in 30 days, see my trades for yourself: heres the trades i took.

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    27.1 KB · Views: 237
$50,000 Forex Challenge

yes you can double your account in 30days, you can do it in a week if the market lines up with system 100% for that week. when i get bored with trading sometime i will build me a new system and most turns out ok, realy not hard to do.

I guess this challenge will not help you then and wish you all the very best.

Get full coverage at Journal of a $50000 FOREX Challenge

Public consensus:
28.5% (Yes), 57.1% (No), 14.3% (Not sure)

Get full coverage and vote at Journal of a $50000 FOREX Challenge

:sleep:

I think most people would like to read about the results of your trades not the result of a poll.

Also by not posting your trades you leave yourself open to accusations of faking the result by not posting any trades until the end.

There is no need to post reasons for entering just SOLD USDJPY @ XXX or something

:sleep:

I think most people would like to read about the results of your trades not the result of a poll.

Also by not posting your trades you leave yourself open to accusations of faking the result by not posting any trades until the end.

There is no need to post reasons for entering just SOLD USDJPY @ XXX or something

I agree, I will post trades between 11pm-12pm GMT on various days at Journal of a $50000 FOREX Challenge prior to placing the trades.

Thanks for your input.

Your comment has been respectfully received.

Last edited:
Latest Update on $50,000 Forex Challange

Today has been a negative P/L day

Performance:
97.2%

Overall Balance:
98% (49,001.32)

Have you voted yet ? at Journal of a $50000 FOREX Challenge

Will the challenge be won the public consensus at this point is:
28.5% (Yes), 57.1% (No), 14.28% (Not sure)

Tomorrows trades are as follows and will be placed together between 12.15am and 12.30am GMT

gbpusd,eurusd,usdcad,audusd,nzdusd,usdjpy,usdchf
short,short,long,short,short,long,long

Target P/L:
$856

Last edited:
Latest Poll

Will the challenge be won the public consensus remains unchanged:
28.5% (Yes), 57.1% (No), 14.28% (Not sure)

Journal of a $50000 FOREX Challenge

Those that have placed trades all trades are not expected to yield profits its the resultant of the group.

There were profit opportunities earlier I hope you closed at that opportunity my trades are still open.

Latest Update on $50,000 Forex Challange

Trades remain the same as yesterday, performance falls everso slightly....

Get full update at Journal of a $50000 FOREX Challenge

Will the challenge be won the public consensus at this point is:
25% (Yes), 58.3% (No), 16.6% (Not sure)

Last edited: