24-Hour FX Targets

Monday's Targets & Levels

As you will note today, the format and style for the 24-Hour Target Trades template has changed. This also reflects a complete overhaul of our web site as well

In addition, beginning on April 3rd, Aspen Trading Groups full research service will be fully integrated into the GFT Forex trading platform. I am excited about this new partnership.

I will continue to post here on Monday's & Wednesdays. Thanks for your support.

Dave

Attachments

• 32706.jpg
    32706.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 257
FX Expo

I will be travelling to Ft. Lauderdale, FL on Wednesday to speak at the <a href="http://www.intershow.com/forex/florida/" target="_newWindows">FX Expo</a>. Coverage will resume on Monday April 3rd.

For those attending the FX Expo, drop me a line and perhaps we can meet up for an introduction.

Dave

NZD/JPY Technicals

While long overdue, NZD/JPY has gained some solid ground in the last few sessions, taking out 3 key fib resistance levels along the way, 71.48, 71.78 & 72.08. Assuming prices remain above 72.08 or possibly 71.78 more upside is still possible.

Look for 72.40 and 73.05 as the next key resistance levels.

Monday's 24-Hour Targets & Levels

see attached image....

Attachments

• 41006.jpg
    41006.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 241
Wednesday's Targets & Levels

just a note regarding the data below on the heels of the trade data that was just released....

Key data due out in 30-minutes, US Trade Balance for February. Market looking for a reading of $-68.1 bln - slightly better then the previous reading in January. Any number that comes in far away from consensus has the chance of finally breaking the dollar out of the current trading range.

As a result, the 'Current Bias' noted below could change and become invalid after the data release.

Attachments

• 41206.jpg
    41206.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 252
Monday's Targets & Levels

I will post another report here later today...

Dave

Attachments

• 41706.jpg
    41706.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 246
Wednesday's Technical Outlook

see table below for our 24-hour forecast

Attachments

• 42606.jpg
    42606.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 251
Interesting Chart & Possible Trade Set-up

A chart worth noting, as well as comments on a possible trade set-up.....

"While not completely set-up currently, we are watching GBP/JPY closely for a short entry. We expect the 205.50 level to contain prices moving ahead but want to see a bit more bearish momentum come in on the intra-day chart (60 and 240-min) before making a committment.

Downside targets are seen at 203.75 & 203.50 with a stop-loss in the 206.00 area."

Dave
Aspen Trading Group

Attachments

• nzdchfTRENDRES.jpg
    nzdchfTRENDRES.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 249
Dollar Index At Key Support

see chart below....

Attachments

• dxcSUPPORTQUESTION.jpg
    dxcSUPPORTQUESTION.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 220

see attached....

I received an email from a T2W member inquiring about performance data from the thread postings. The answer is that I keep track of it as a whole for the FX Service that I offer http://www.aspentrading.com/research.php, not for the T2W postings only. However, I have considered this in the past and may as well toss it out there:

If there are 2-3 people here in T2W that want to audit the trade alerts/commentary posted here on my thread and report it back to the members each week or month they would get full access to my service. They could also post the performance from the service as a whole.

I am open to any derivation of the above thoughts - let's see where we can go with this.

Dave

Attachments

• 050306.jpg
    050306.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 239
FX Webcast

Back in early April I hosted an online webcast for my colleagues at Robbins Trading/World Cup Advisor (they handle and market our FX Auto-Trade program).

The link below will take you to a 60-minute long webcast complete with charts and audio

FX Webcast

CHF/JPY Short?

The charts below outline a trade I see setting up....

Attachments

• chfjpyRESIS.jpg
    chfjpyRESIS.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 238
  • chfjpyRESIS1.jpg
    chfjpyRESIS1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 238
  • chfjpyRESIS2.jpg
    chfjpyRESIS2.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 242
Real-Time FX Ticker (lite version)

The link below will provide you with real-time FX commentary, charting and trade ideas from me (Aspen Trading Group) throughout the trading day.....

FX Desktop Ticker

Dave

While the technical levels noted in today's posting (see image below) are valid - the 'Current Bias' may well change after the FOMC meeting - we will not be adjusting this bias here on this forum - so just an FYI

Dave

Launch FX Desktop Ticker

Attachments

• 51006.jpg
    51006.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
Thursday's Targets & Levels

see attached image below.....

Launch the Aspen Trading Group FX Desktop Ticker for up to the minute trade alerts and analysis.

Dave

Attachments

• 51106.jpg
    51106.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 194
USD/JPY Short?

Two USD/JPY charts (see below) that highlight a possible short trade.....

Launch the Aspen Trading GroupFX Desktop Ticker for up to the minute trade alerts and FX commentary

Dave

Attachments

• jpySUPPORT1.jpg
    jpySUPPORT1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 216
  • jpyRESISTANCE2.jpg
    jpyRESISTANCE2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 221