20 pips a day keeps stress away

I haven't traded Cable for some time now and I think it's a good decision. I've just had a look at the chart. I don't think I'll be trading it any time soon. Somehow doesn't go with my style of trading any more and it seems like it's not good to use the system on it.

I haven't traded Cable for some time now and I think it's a good decision. I've just had a look at the chart. I don't think I'll be trading it any time soon. Somehow doesn't go with my style of trading any more and it seems like it's not good to use the system on it.

Bedsit,

Ive watched and traded cable for the last 9 months and i agree with you.

Somedays this things trends nicely and then other days it has big swings
and spikes on 15 min timeframes. Im now trading Eur/Usd with my same system
and my trades seem to work better on it even though take a while longer
to pan out but it seems to trend better.

What you trading now mate.

Ged

Bedsit,

Ive watched and traded cable for the last 9 months and i agree with you.

Somedays this things trends nicely and then other days it has big swings
and spikes on 15 min timeframes. Im now trading Eur/Usd with my same system
and my trades seem to work better on it even though take a while longer
to pan out but it seems to trend better.

What you trading now mate.

Ged

Hi Ged,
mostly EURUSD and EURJPY. It seems there is no end to EUR fall. Of course putting stops all the time at a reasonable distance. Lately I noticed there are some up moves occasionally (it seems there is lot of fight going on to maintain EUR – large stakes in question, so big players involved)
At this moment I would expect EURUSD to go up, but it's so badly hammered lately – it's straggling.
I may wait for US sessions to open and than trade (NY at 13:00, Chicago at 14:00)

Hi Ged,
mostly EURUSD and EURJPY. It seems there is no end to EUR fall. Of course putting stops all the time at a reasonable distance. Lately I noticed there are some up moves occasionally (it seems there is lot of fight going on to maintain EUR – large stakes in question, so big players involved)
At this moment I would expect EURUSD to go up, but it's so badly hammered lately – it's straggling.
I may wait for US sessions to open and than trade (NY at 13:00, Chicago at 14:00)

I think the Euro is just gonna keep getting battered for another few weeks at least.
There is nothing good to come out of it with more misery from Spain, Portugal and Greece. Only when we start seeing some growth in these areas will the Euro pick up.

No trading for me today as am in the office. Will look at some charts later.

Ged

The system users should be aware that at the beginning of November there is a change from BST to GMT. IMO any time based system may experience a bit of a rough time first week of November.

PS The system seems OK. Hopefully a volunteer does some extensive back testing.

Last edited:
The system users should be aware that at the beginning of November there is a change from BST to GMT. IMO any time based system may experience a bit of a rough time first week of November.

PS The system seems OK. Hopefully a volunteer does some extensive back testing.

Also may be a good idea to have a look at Tomorton's thread called Big Ben on the FTSE100. It may be a good combination for morning and afternoon Cable trades. I should think Tomorton's system could be used on Cable in the morning and it has more conditions attached to it. One day I'll have a closer look at it.

PS '20 pips a day keeps stress away' haven't used for a long time. Is there anybody out there who's been using it - any ideas about success rate?

Last edited:
PS '20 pips a day keeps stress away' haven't used for a long time. Is there anybody out there who's been using it - any ideas about success rate?

Doesn’t look promising - not much response.

Maybe the system is no good.:(