+18 = AUDUSD
-1 = GOLD
+0 = EURUSD

total = £170.00

Total profit: £1989.00 (19.89%)

16 wins
3 losses

Total Balance: £11,989.00

Bit of a slow day today - too much entertainment on the forums (and yes... i did lose -1 on gold!)

Remember to get your credit/debit cards ready at the end of this forum... i`ll let you lot (who` reading this) know where to transfer the funds over for my trading classes .... It`ll cost £10,199.99 + VAT for the 1 hour class... but i promise you`ll be the best trader in the world.

And no.... Paz and BeginnerJoe, don't even bother asking... you`re not welcome.

Thanks!

It is indeed, if by "excellent trading" you mean "what a load of utter boll0cks".

Why this hate towards your fellow man?
Even if he is trading a demo account which I doubt I do not understand your anger and frustration.
He is not selling anything or conning anyone.
I do not see any harm in what he is doing and some might enen find it helpful.

Why this hate towards your fellow man?
Even if he is trading a demo account which I doubt I do not understand your anger and frustration.
He is not selling anything or conning anyone.
I do not see any harm in what he is doing and some might enen find it helpful.

No hate, no anger, and no frustration (Dilbert will be feeling enough of that for everyone). I am actually thoroughly enjoying Dilbert's thread. :LOL:

I just searched the thread for trades on US indices but I don't think he does them.

Unsubscribe.

Havin a live calls thread is an interesting idea. Especially If the readers go back and analyze time and price of calls and think about how they would have traded it.

However...

The sheer number of unrelated posts going back and forth about bull**** is quite annoying and is ruining this thread.

If you don't like the thread don't read it.
If you don't like the OP then don't read it.
If your here to fill up space and ruin a thread others actually want to read then gtfo!

Seriously where are the moderators here? This is completely out of hand.

I just searched the thread for trades on US indices but I don't think he does them.

Unsubscribe.

I do trade DJIA but have not really found too many set ups. Good thing you asked, so i`ll make it clear the markets I trade:

AUDUSD
EURUSD
GBPUSD
EURGBP

FTSE
DAX
DJIA
US CRUDE OIL
GOLD
US DOLLAR INDEX (although on more rare occasions)

God its been too funny today. Paz and BeginnerJoe you`re really creating an aggressive community..... Others on here are doing a very good job of echoing my opinion....

JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING....

(update: So i tried transfering some profits off my account and it wouldnt work!? Kept getting an error... so i call the desk and they`ve just told me ITS A DEMO ACCOUNT!? ... HAHAHA)

I usually correct things that I consider to be wrong and harmful - clearly Bender was harmed. For me to do that, I must read.

The modz moved the thread out of the Journals section for a reason. I can only guess they were throwing him out to the lions.

I find it cute you keep coming back to this thread. Real dedication.... more so than my other fans! First step is denial....

For the record this isnt really a journal.... its me calling out live trades.... I guarantee it will be in the journal section by the end though...

Oh and if nobody likes the noise coming from Pazienza and BeginnerJoe you can click the little red flag on their posts and report them as you see fit... alternatively get in direct contact via PM with a moderator.

That may help anyone who is finding this tiresome.

What are you looking for when you trade YM then?

If you`re for real and not trying to wind me up, then typically speaking i look for areas of consolidation after a "considerable" move for the next break out/continuation/reversal etc.

Market sentiment, moving averages, fibs, patterns, volume, support/res, momentum and a pinch of fundamentals allows me to create a bias for taking a position and also placing stops.... and realistic targets....

Nothing new mate....

best thread in a while looking at the length of some others.

I vote mods leave it intact though, the best skill a trader has is to filter out all that is not useful

Aaaaaaagggghhhhh!!

I can't think of a single one of my posts that merits being reported.

I cant see any of your posts that don't. Seriously, go and procreate elsewhere. If it looks like DG actually does try to sell something (ETCETERA) you should speak up. But he hasn't. So beat it. You're wasting all our time.

audusd - interesting development under way! H1 Chart... in an upward channel... looks to be forming within it a H&S formation and on a larger TF (daily) a bear flag aswell.... We`re at big resistance here so a few confirmation for a bias for a big short.... we`ll see by the morning! Euro bonds remains "off the agenda" so no world rally.... http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20110816-715004.html

1.05145 would probably indicate to me that the H&S within that channel is invalidated.... So keep an eye on that price level which nearly got pierced earlier today!

And BeginnerJoe if it drops or not save me your one liner "...biggest hindsight trade EVER...." crap. I can see you lingering in this thread at the bottom... hating.... but wanting to see....

Attachments

• AUDUSD H1.png
    AUDUSD H1.png
    124.8 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
wanted to also add this 15 minute chart as a break down (as price has dropped 20+ already since i`ve uploaded AUDUSD H1 above^) of the inner workings slightly....

Its vague but i`d like to see something pan out similar in this respect... blue and red being two alternative outcomes on momentum....

Night all! See how it looks in the morning :)

Attachments

• AUDUSD 15M.png
    AUDUSD 15M.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 119
quick update on AUDUSD - has not reacted as expected but rather than a H7S there is a lot of consolidation in this upward channel. Hard to call here, i`ll remain neutral but bias for the downside....

Important area to watch (of course a lot of people will be!) is that top res where the red circle with ? mark is....

Im hoping for bounce and a potential short with a tight SL if it reaches there.... But i`ll have to judge it on it the way and my bias can change quickly depending on momentum, volume, market sentiment etc.

Attachments

• AUDUSD 5MIN (UPDATE).png
    AUDUSD 5MIN (UPDATE).png
    147.5 KB · Views: 128
1.05090 i`ll enter if it RE-VISITS the top or near about with a 16 point stop loss @ £10.00

105071 entered with 16 point stop loss @ 105231 (£10.00 short) (UPDATE on AUDUSD)

(sorry bit delayed!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.