10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you on it or looking to short those levels?

Potentially short. I need to focus for next 20 minutes or so. I`ll try post all market sentiment info with brief info and bias for a position, stops AND TARGETS.

Update: no im not in trade for long - that was a blue peter set up of what i`d typically trade HAD i paid a little bit more attention then yes....

Good post. Domgilberto also seems to be determined to destroy his own thread by continually replying to the bickerers which hardly points at the disciplined and objective temperament a good trader needs.
Having said that, i used to be a psychologist and this whole thread has some fascinating issues to postulate on from so many sources...please carry on everybody.

Does anyone ever stop "being a psychologist"? ;)

Potentially short. I need to focus for next 20 minutes or so. I`ll try post all market sentiment info with brief info and bias for a position, stops AND TARGETS.

Update: no im not in trade for long - that was a blue peter set up of what i`d typically trade HAD i paid a little bit more attention then yes....

this should be fun the market sentiment is when all fill their boots at 66, 77 level then smack it hard and take out the stops.

I love this stuff

Here` one chart. (just zoomed in from earlier chart...) Its a tough call though... im just studying audusd,gold crude to see if any hints there..... Because price could pop to the alternative pattern being the top of the wedge...

Attachments

• ftse h1 FORECAST..png
    ftse h1 FORECAST..png
    127.7 KB · Views: 128
every man and his dog knows daytraders will enter short 66/77 because of the out of hours price yesterday and high monday and just where hard stops will be placed

Yeah me and my dog dont know? Thats why im asking you? Do you mind elaborating, im intrigued? Are you saying its a poor potential entry short?

yes although looking at it now you could have got 26

Im not even going to say what I did with that trade as no 1 believes a word I say anyway... so lets just pretend i didn't take it.... either way some people may like this in reflection on previous posts/forecast earlier.... keeping in mind I did get AUDUSD wrong last night! a SCAM ARTIST cant always be right :LOL:

every man and his dog knows daytraders will enter short 66/77 because of the out of hours price yesterday and high monday and just where hard stops will be placed

I am still interested why you`d thought it was a poor entry for short? Not going to be critical i`m asking a serious question?

Just a quick glimpse of what Im seeing on the FTSE....

Target for ftse top of move up here would be approx 5,366 - 5,377...

Here` one chart. (just zoomed in from earlier chart...) Its a tough call though... im just studying audusd,gold crude to see if any hints there..... Because price could pop to the alternative pattern being the top of the wedge...

Here are some pretty charts aswell:
(all charts were posted earlier for predictions and market action...)

Attachments

• FTSE 5 MIN.png
    FTSE 5 MIN.png
    141.4 KB · Views: 251
  • FTSE 5 MIN (results).png
    FTSE 5 MIN (results).png
    99.5 KB · Views: 143
  • ftse h1 FORECAST..png
    ftse h1 FORECAST..png
    127.7 KB · Views: 135
  • ftse h1 FORECAST (results).png
    ftse h1 FORECAST (results).png
    133.7 KB · Views: 122
  • FTSE H1.png
    FTSE H1.png
    123.9 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
5288.6 is target for exit (limit set)... as I drew on the chart waaaaaay before it happened....

Whether you think i trade my own money or not... tell me that i didnt forecast that trade correctly... i believe since this thread started i have got 2-3 wrong out of 20 odd? (thats off top of my head so be my guest to look through attachments only)

As i didn't shout it on here it technically does not count on forum stats (my bank it does:)

Im done for the day.

Attachments

• ftse h1 FORECAST..png
    ftse h1 FORECAST..png
    127.7 KB · Views: 129
Why are you against putting up a statement? Just asking.

Because of the previous thread - "does anyone actually make a good living from trading!?" wanting verification of peoples earnings and nobody would place any statements on there and i was treated like a moron.

That` why.

Do you think its important I do show my statement? Because if i dont does that mean its easy to forecast market action with positions, entries and targets.... in a non arrogant or cocky way i`d quite like others to share there market predictions....?

I've only just seen this. So cards on the table, I am sceptical of any live call stuff as it's normally driven by either a desire to (a) monetise calls or (b) display ego. So if your reasons for doing this don't fall into either of these categories then I will be pleasantly suprised.

Ultimately given the way you select entry and the mix, it will be impossible for people to understand just what that balance was and to be able to emulate it. As trading is entirely experiential and personal, it further reinforces the futility of shouting live calls. Incidentally your focus seems to be entry only with nothing on when to exit which has a whiff of amateur about it. You make money from coming out as you know.

So I'm not about to start trolling and have no intention of disprupting the thread for lulz but like I said, I do question the motive and worth of such threads. If people derive some benefit from it then good for them but conversely, I suspect that your motives for doing so are not entirely altruistic.

On that note, I shall leave you in peace. Good luck.

Thanks for your feedback no offence taken :)

One thing I would like to mention is i have not really disclosed too much on my set ups until today! This is essentially how I trade sometime I can catch a trade successfully which moves in my favour but then turns to break the other way.... That is why I`ll have a few scratch trades.... i.e. b/e stop after +10 ... which minimizes losses....

Here is an example of todays trade` which I called the move up... where price would reach and turn... to where price would fall and target/entry/stop.... :)

Thanks for your post though.

(all pics below I posted/commented on earlier on today within this thread which is time stamped and chart uploaded... so no blue peter stuff here...)

Earlier posts:

Target for ftse top of move up here would be approx 5,366 - 5,377...

Attachments

• FTSE H1 - target hit.png
    FTSE H1 - target hit.png
    134.2 KB · Views: 127
  • ftse h1 FORECAST..png
    ftse h1 FORECAST..png
    127.7 KB · Views: 118
  • ftse h1 FORECAST (results).png
    ftse h1 FORECAST (results).png
    133.7 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Because of the previous thread - "does anyone actually make a good living from trading!?" wanting verification of peoples earnings and nobody would place any statements on there and i was treated like a moron.

That` why.

Do you think its important I do show my statement? Because if i dont does that mean its easy to forecast market action with positions, entries and targets.... in a non arrogant or cocky way i`d quite like others to share there market predictions....?

So people telling you that they made a good living wasn't proof, you needed a statement?

Huh...

" i want to prove all those haters (Pazienza to name a few - or just the one) that trading is easily done and can make substantial gains"

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-double-standards-were-all-guilty-of/

So people telling you that they made a good living wasn't proof, you needed a statement?

Huh...

" i want to prove all those haters (Pazienza to name a few - or just the one) that trading is easily done and can make substantial gains"

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-double-standards-were-all-guilty-of/

Great link!

Yea it was a very flippant first post, as i wanted to get to the point (plus it honestly was not meant in an offensive way and in one respect i did not realise it would be taken so personally and dragged out)

You are right though.

Anyway a member on this thread has made a valid point and I should really stop engaging in conversations that go off in tangents because of ego....

Status
Not open for further replies.