$103,442.64 profit in 12 trading days

I cannot say if the original poster is genuine or not. However, if a system was able to produce these results, why would that person give/ sell it and not just trade with the system at big stakes, for a couple of years, make himself several mil and relax?

If you look at the trades, the stop loss is 200-300 points with a take profit level of 60 points. Not a good ratio, and not one you'd get genuine traders to make on a regular basis I'd guess. The number of trades is huge, your daily exposure would be massive.

However, if SETPLAYER wants to distribute a few copies for some of us to demo, I'm sure he'd have a few takers. Then, if proves to be a success, he can make a few more bucks, selling the EA.

hmmm... is this for real? havent you tamperred with the statement? could you please provide your ea results through the 3rd party statement provider mt4stats.com and post a link to your page? thx

just looked through your statement and have a few observations.

Trading is skewed heavily on the long side. Buying EURUSD while buying USDJPY will give you some hedging but 4 currencies versus USD at the same time and adding to positions will run your account to zero eventually.

YOU HAVE A BIGGER FLAW - On 7/05/09 you entered 5 long lots which show they exited a few hours later at 99.68 and 99.75. This is impossible, the market only went to 99.68 (99.66,99.69 0n two other platforms) that day and this was, in fact the highest price since 17th April to now.

I had a quick look at the EURUSD, GBP and AUD for the same day and the long trades seem to trigger on a previous intraday high + 8-10 pips.
As mentioned before you need to base your system on years of data not a few days or months. I traded a system last year on CHFJPY and EURJPY. Backtested 13 years. Up 1028% in 6 months. At zero 6 weeks later because the carry trade was no longer viable as the west reduced rates. Bigger fool me but my point is that a few days testing is suicide. I would not accept less than 1000 days and spend 80% of that time ensuring that every entry and exit was correct. Yours are not.

If you are selling something, this is a scam.

. . .
333 trades, 331 winners and 2 losers. Now that is amazing!
. . .
One man's "amazing" is another man's "curve fitting on a statistically insignificant data-set forward tested on another statistically insignificant data-set".

Why don't you honour your original take profit and stop loss levels? Do you get jumpy when trading?

Wtf!

Ok, so seasoned vets of the forum what's the skinny on setplayer...is this dude for real? Those are some CRAZY A** results!:eek: Seriously, setplayer u gotta give up the EA and let one of the vets here giv it a run thru man;)

still in testing, will present the latest version of EA spiderman V6

* update the latest Spiderman V6

Hey setplayer, let us know when you've tested it LIVE for at least 60 days...would be very interested to see the results and I'm sure everyone else on the forum would too :cheesy:

Please for god sake dont listen to what this guy is telling you about his trading results. The guy is clearly trying to empty the pockets of the ill informed newbies.

10,000 points? 10 units per point? 300 winners? 2 losers? Average 1000 points a day ish? average 30 trades a day ish???????????????

Please for god sake dont listen to what this guy is telling you about his trading results. The guy is clearly trying to empty the pockets of the ill informed newbies.

Indeed, with results like that why waste time and create competition selling it?

5 Star Rating?????

Just joined today and have enjojed (mostly) going through some of the threads, including the 291 posts on the £10k wipeout thread.

There are so many threads here, many with a considerable number of posts, which take quite an investment in time to read through. Hence, doing a sort on rating is quite valuable... that is, until you get to threads like this. Fortunately not too many pages to go through until the end and conclude that was a waste of time!

How on earth has this thread been rated as 5 stars?