profitable scalping EA

I have my own very profitable EA thanks. Unfortunately i cannot sell it on as it is in my brain. The method has been engrained in it, as a result of more hours than i would care to mention sat at this bloody computer!
It works well, though not all the time, the rules are fairly rigid, though still subject to change and my user discretion.

I do not believe that your "scalping" EA is real, or that it can work. The markets, escpecially for when "scalping" are just not robotic like that, especially when trading with MT4 broker sized wide spreads. I wish the markets were more robotic, then trading would be a piece of ****!

J

dont waste your breath..........good to see you around though (y)

N

i think trading short term is always the best and you can somewhat predit the market in the nearer future than having a position and market moves the other way in due time.

I found this scalping EA which changed my outlook to short term.
This EA was able to milk a minium of 20% return per day. Want me to prove it? mail me and will send you a demo account. Just open the demo on a daily basis and see for yourself. Its really amazing. see it before u believe it.

no my friend let's be honest here you are lying and that's the simple truth.What is this ea called and i will forex peace army it.Everywhere i turn it;s scammers.This one guy is selling moving averages on the high,low and close and calling it the magic wave indicator.

At least he does not have pictures of his private jet,huge house,and ferrari.It's kinda funny except that they make money lying to honest and yes desperate traders.I'm getting sick of it

Last edited:
I have my own very profitable EA thanks. Unfortunately i cannot sell it on as it is in my brain. The method has been engrained in it, as a result of more hours than i would care to mention sat at this bloody computer!
!
hi
Could you give us a favor by write one sentence or two regarding the strategy used by your EA ?

TIA

john