Looking for Independent Sales Agent fo Automatic EA

Hoangmik

I am looking for independent sales agent for a newly release Automatic Forex EA. This is a proprietary EA developed by an experienced long time trader. It has been tested and used in live account for over 5 years with great success. Independent Agents can test the EA in demo first to see the results for themselves. Potential to earn 6 figures.
This EA is for "LEASE" only.... Lifetime Lease of the EA will include lifetime update of the EA. Right now Lease starts a $150,000, including a 60/40 splits of all new profits.
Only serious inquiries please. PM me if interested.

Mike

I am looking for independent sales agent for a newly release Automatic Forex EA

The same applies to around 2000 others doing the same ever since MT4 came out.

Paul

The same applies to around 2000 others doing the same ever since MT4 came out.

Paul

Only answer this thread if you would like more info. Please no remark or opinion.
There are thousands of them, but not all the same. What have you got to lose?
Demo it for 2 weeks, then decide if you want to be an agent.

Hi i will be happy to market this forex auto trading system if you will provide tech support, history of the system, and a trial period. if it can be integrated to MT that's better , there are many forex systems who claim to be much more they provide not to say some of them are pure scam

Hi i will be happy to market this forex auto trading system if you will provide tech support, history of the system, and a trial period. if it can be integrated to MT that's better , there are many forex systems who claim to be much more they provide not to say some of them are pure scam

Hi fxnovixe,

This Automatic EA only works with MT4. It does everything from opening trade to closing trade. You don't have to do anything. I do have history but that is not important. Everyone can make up a fake history a post it. I want you to forward test it to see for yourself. We are here to give you the support. You have nothing to lose but a lot to gain. PM me if you want a demo and more details about the commission and residual..

Anyone who could convince somebody to part with $150k for an EA doesn't need the work - they'd be a retired multi-millionaire already.

You are living in cloud cuckoo land if you think you can get that kind of money.

Anyone who could convince somebody to part with $150k for an EA doesn't need the work - they'd be a retired multi-millionaire already.

You are living in cloud cuckoo land if you think you can get that kind of money.

Hi 10Kloser,

What have you got to lose? Test the EA yourself for one month and see what happens. You negativity will limit you in life my friend. I would not want to work with someone negative like you. Like I say, please PM only if you are serious. You are right.........
$150,000 is Extremely High..... but you have to ask yourself...... why so high? Well, there might be a really good reason.... It actually Works!

More likely the reason is it doesn't work and that's the only way you'll make money...

If you've used it for 5 years 'with great success' that would be so much money there would be no reason to sell it. What you call my negativity is actually realism and I would never work with a con man anyway.

More likely the reason is it doesn't work and that's the only way you'll make money...

If you've used it for 5 years 'with great success' that would be so much money there would be no reason to sell it. What you call my negativity is actually realism and I would never work with a con man anyway.

You don't know me. You have no reason to call me a conman. Did I tell you to send me money? Like you, I did not believe in this system at the beginning. But once I gave it a try, I am a believer. I believe in it enough that now am an independent agent for the company. Like I say before, what have you got to lose. Test the EA out for one month, if you don't like it, then move on. I don't want anyone money without them testing the system out and 100% sure that they want to represent us.

Ha, and have you sold any? Of course not.

You are also conning yourself if you believe what you're saying. A one month test of an EA is totally meaningless and around 50:50 success or failure for one with random programming.

Anyone who makes a judgement on a one month test is a sucker and deserves ro be ripped off...

Ha, and have you sold any? Of course not.

You are also conning yourself if you believe what you're saying. A one month test of an EA is totally meaningless and around 50:50 success or failure for one with random programming.

Anyone who makes a judgement on a one month test is a sucker and deserves ro be ripped off...

You really have nothing to do huh? You should spend those time doing something more productive than just thrashing people. I would not promote a product I don't use personally.