100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators

Hi All,

Just got in on this thread. Looks interesting. Dont want to sound thick but what is TRO's/MP's Support and Resistance? I know what S/R is but not sure what the TRO/MP Support and Resistance is.

I have just started using Metatrader 4 - is this an indicator you can overlay onto your price?
Cheers

Hi All,

Just got in on this thread. Looks interesting. Dont want to sound thick but what is TRO's/MP's Support and Resistance? I know what S/R is but not sure what the TRO/MP Support and Resistance is.

I have just started using Metatrader 4 - is this an indicator you can overlay onto your price?
Cheers

Mark,

TRO's/MP's Support and Resistance. This is who put together this indicator. It draws it up for you so you don't have to.

Go to the first post and you will see the indicator that I use. Download it and your read to go.

JS

Mark,

TRO's/MP's Support and Resistance. This is who put together this indicator. It draws it up for you so you don't have to.

Go to the first post and you will see the indicator that I use. Download it and your read to go.

JS

Hi JS,
Thanks. I've just downloaded the file and now have a .EX4 and .MQ4 file. Do I just drop this in the relevant Metatrader program folder and then restart Metatrader?
Thanks

Hi JS,
Thanks. I've just downloaded the file and now have a .EX4 and .MQ4 file. Do I just drop this in the relevant Metatrader program folder and then restart Metatrader?
Thanks

Mark,

You are correct.

Click on your Metatrader program folder, then click on your experts folder the click on your indicators folder and drag the .EX4 and .MQ4 file into it. Then restart your Metatrader.

JS

Mark,

You are correct.

Click on your Metatrader program folder, then click on your experts folder the click on your indicators folder and drag the .EX4 and .MQ4 file into it. Then restart your Metatrader.

JS
Cool:D

I like the look of this! I'll set the MACD and have a play around with this tonight and give you some feedback over the next couple of day,

thanks for your help JS(y)

Cool:D

I like the look of this! I'll set the MACD and have a play around with this tonight and give you some feedback over the next couple of day,

thanks for your help JS(y)

Mark,

Watch the difference in a candle price go above or below the S/R and Closing above and below. You might want to make sure it closes first for the 1m 5m chart. 15m and above you can let it cross then go to 1m 5m to confirm your trade.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

JS

Mark,

Watch the difference in a candle price go above or below the S/R and Closing above and below. You might want to make sure it closes first for the 1m 5m chart. 15m and above you can let it cross then go to 1m 5m to confirm your trade.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

JS

Hi,
Any advice on exit strategies. I intend to test out your method on cable tomorrow night (3pm onwards EST). I am planning to demo trade it for a week before looking more into the money management side of things.

Cheers,
Mark

Hi,
Any advice on exit strategies. I intend to test out your method on cable tomorrow night (3pm onwards EST). I am planning to demo trade it for a week before looking more into the money management side of things.

Cheers,
Mark

Mark,

Very smart to demo trade for awhile before you go live.

Look through this thread. I discuss my money management strategies a few times.

JS

Mark,

Very smart to demo trade for awhile before you go live.

Look through this thread. I discuss my money management strategies a few times.

JS

In essence

"
There are no hard and fast rules to money management. Learn to make up different rules as you see the flow of the Forex. Each time day and season has its time and place for different rules.
"

Interesting method Joe. From my meagre knowledge of how indicators are constrcuted, I reckon the MACD you use is extremely close to a detrended version of the moving average pair that Wasp used in his journal.

Hello Joe,

Your system seems nice and easy.
I have a question :

If MACD gives DOWN Signal, so we should ONLY SELL right ?
If MACD gives UP Signal, so we should ONLY BUY even Another Indicator tell us to SELL, Right ?

I will test it tomorrow

Mark,

You are correct.

JS

Sorry I'm new to Metatrader so dumb question, but do you mean just drop into the Navigator box? I cant seem to get any luck and it wont appear at the moment. I've been using Sierra charts for the last few weeks, is there an equivalent I can use on this package?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Regards

Hello Joe,

Your system seems nice and easy.
I have a question :

If MACD gives DOWN Signal, so we should ONLY SELL right ?
If MACD gives UP Signal, so we should ONLY BUY even Another Indicator tell us to SELL, Right ?

I will test it tomorrow

Hello, please answer my question above .... Anyone who can help very appreciated.

My Additional question :
1. On Joe's screenshot, Joe using TF 5M , right ? Does 5 Minutes is the best TF to trade?
2. What is the best TIME TO TRADE with these Indicators ? Is it ASIA SESSION, EUROPE SESSION or USA SESSION.

Please help. Thanks for your kindness :clap:

Hello, please answer my question above .... Anyone who can help very appreciated.

My Additional question :
1. On Joe's screenshot, Joe using TF 5M , right ? Does 5 Minutes is the best TF to trade?
2. What is the best TIME TO TRADE with these Indicators ? Is it ASIA SESSION, EUROPE SESSION or USA SESSION.

Please help. Thanks for your kindness :clap:
Hi Cooldent,
You'll learn much more by attempting to answer the questions you pose yourself. That said, just reading the title of the thread should enable you to answer Q1 (quoted) fairly quickly! I may be wrong, but there is a sense from your last two posts that you want a turnkey strategy that you can implement with minimal input by you. If this is the case, let me save you time, mountains of frustration and, potentially, a lot of money. It won't work, period. Let me repeat that, it won't work, period! Even if Joe manages to make a profit consistently, day in, day out, it's highly unlikely that you would be able to duplicate his success. The reasons are twofold:
A. You're never going to take exactly the same trades at the same time as him and, as has been demonstrated repeatedly in prop' houses, IB's and forums like this one, you'll struggle to apply his system in exactly the same way that he does.
B. Joe is Joe and you are you. So blindingly obvious that it's not worth mentioning one would think. The point is that what suits him, his personality and trading objectives is unlikely to suit you, your personality and your trading objectives.
So, where does that leave you? The value of threads like this (and many others besides) is that you can look at what Joe is doing and test it for yourself. You don't really need to ask what TF is best to trade because all you're interested in is whether or not it works in the TF that YOU want to trade. Ditto with the time question. Try it in the session that YOU trade and see what the results are and, keep in mind, that even if you and Joe trade the same session, your results will probably be different from his. Trading is a deeply personal journey; there are no short cuts - the bottom line is that you have to hoe your own row.
Tim.

Hi Cooldent,
You'll learn much more by attempting to answer the questions you pose yourself. That said, just reading the title of the thread should enable you to answer Q1 (quoted) fairly quickly! I may be wrong, but there is a sense from your last two posts that you want a turnkey strategy that you can implement with minimal input by you. If this is the case, let me save you time, mountains of frustration and, potentially, a lot of money. It won't work, period. Let me repeat that, it won't work, period! Even if Joe manages to make a profit consistently, day in, day out, it's highly unlikely that you would be able to duplicate his success. The reasons are twofold:
A. You're never going to take exactly the same trades at the same time as him and, as has been demonstrated repeatedly in prop' houses, IB's and forums like this one, you'll struggle to apply his system in exactly the same way that he does.
B. Joe is Joe and you are you. So blindingly obvious that it's not worth mentioning one would think. The point is that what suits him, his personality and trading objectives is unlikely to suit you, your personality and your trading objectives.
So, where does that leave you? The value of threads like this (and many others besides) is that you can look at what Joe is doing and test it for yourself. You don't really need to ask what TF is best to trade because all you're interested in is whether or not it works in the TF that YOU want to trade. Ditto with the time question. Try it in the session that YOU trade and see what the results are and, keep in mind, that even if you and Joe trade the same session, your results will probably be different from his. Trading is a deeply personal journey; there are no short cuts - the bottom line is that you have to hoe your own row.
Tim.

Than you for your Explanation, timsk.

I just need to Clarify to Joe, but Thank You Anyway for your suggestion :)

The S&R indicator repaints.
It comes and then disappears.
S&R doesn't do that, it either breaks it or bounces off.

I like this system, mechanically good for scalping. I saw ur post at another forum joe, im usually a 1hour chart trader, but will be looking forward to trying some trades off your system, seems profitable.

hi fellow traders.

I have a trading set up that works in every time frame and on every pair. I'm gong to include a picture of the 2 indicators that i use. Tro's/mp's support and resistance, & mac d 11,12,11, it's very simple, very profitable, and you will notice that we tend to make things very difficult. Don't be fooled into thinking you need anymore then this.

With money management and knowing when to exit you will be winning more trades then any other time you have ever traded.

Please demo first before going live.

Question to you all after looking at this picture with just the 2 indicators what do you see? It should become obvious right away.

Please post your results and how your doing with this set up.

Joesmoe32

what is the name of this indicator