$10,000/month | How to make it real – revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me! Me! Me!

I am so excited by your post. If it helps you to decide, my favourite animal is the rabbit, and I also love hugging trees! I am also in favour of saving the planet - $10000 a month would help further my ambitions! :clap:

You are about to learn EXACTLY how to make $10,000’s on the forex market each and every month absolutely free of charge. I will explain to you step-by-step with all due details about how you can win 100’s of pips per trade.

Although all of you would kill to get this priceless system only a limited number of people will actually get it. This system has been developed and perfected over years of experience and hard work. So the people that are lucky enough to get this system will get themselves to the top. Many of you are struggling to be successful on the forex market. Many of you have put life savings at risk because you really don’t know what you are doing. And that is very sad, my friend.

Now paint yourself into this picture: You wake up in the morning, wash your teeth, grab a cup of coffee and head over to the computer. You turn it on, log into your forex trading account and you see you just won another trade making you another $1,350 with only ONE trade! Awesome! Now, you take about 20 minutes to watch the currency charts to see how the market is moving. Then, you go away from your desk, spend time with your family and you have a lot of time to do all the stuff you usually do throughout the day. At night, you come back to your computer to watch the charts again to see what trades you can setup to make some more $1,000’s.

That will be your routine from now on once you get my system. No more long hours in front of your computer watching the charts, and no more waiting. You will setup successful trades knowing exactly how much you will make and knowing when you will hit your profits. That’s how perfected this system is.

Let me tell you upfront that you don’t need any special skills about economics or forex overall. You just need a basic understanding about forex and how to place a simple trade. Other than that, you just need an internet connection and my instructions. That is enough to set you up to make $10,000’s every month.

As mentioned before, this will be limited to a select few people. No. I won’t choose people looking at their reputation in this forum or their positions (mod, admin, etc). You need to post your interest in this threat and I will decide who gets it and who doesn’t. I won’t be influenced by anyone and will make my decision using my own criteria.

The people who get it will need to agree NOT to share this with anyone else. This system is too valuable to give away uncontrollably. This system is what splits the category between men and babies.

Does this sound too good to be true? You have nothing to lose. It’s absolutely free of charge so why would you doubt about trying. But, like a friend of mine says: “Trying is for losers, be a doer”.

Lol!

This is not very cleverly disguised advertising.
Let me tell you how this will play out,
All of you who have responded to this will get a message saying "Unfortunately the free quota is closed but you can apply for our excellent system blah,blah blah"
( talking about newbies here I also know alot of you are having a laugh at this poor sod)
Get it into your heads!! there is no holy grail.Any system or technique is limited to set parameters with the market constantly changing those parameters become obsolete, you have to constantly keep refining you system. I know of a system that did very well for the past six months, due to the daily range expanding over the last month the system is now defunct.There is no system that can take into account all the variances and still be profitable.If you are depending on someone coming along like Johnny above to give you a system that will work for life you are living in coockoo land.The only way you will be profitable is by your own hard work.

Here is a system for free that works.

1. Collect information
2.Trade Preparation
3.Trade execution
4.Trade management
5.Trade exit.

Last edited:
Lol!

This is not very cleverly disguised adverising.
Let me tell you how this will play out,
All of you who have responded to this will get a message saying "Unfortunately the free quota is closed but you can apply for our excellent system blah,blah blah"

Get it into your heads!! there is no holy grail.Any system or technique is limited to set parameters with the market constantly changing those parameters become obsolete, you have to constantly keep refining you system. I know of a system that did very well for the past six months, due to the daily range expanding over the last month the system is now defunct.There is no system that can take into account all the variances and still be profitable.If you are depending on someone coming along like Johnny above to give you a system that will work for life you are living in coockoo land.The only way you will be profitable is by your own hard work.

Here is a system for free that works.

1. Collect information
2.Trade Preparation
3.Trade execution
4.Trade management
5.Trade exit.

Cmon Gamma no need to get cynical ;)
I'm not interested in holy grails but I am curious as to what variation of all the ideas/methods/systems that I have come across this will be based on.

"The only way you will be profitable is by your own hard work."
I agree with that completely by the way.

I worry that not all these replies are sarcastic. Suprised this guys have post 60 odd time and nobodys banned him.

Cmon Gamma no need to get cynical ;)
I'm not interested in holy grails but I am curious as to what variation of all the ideas/methods/systems that I have come across this will be based on.

"The only way you will be profitable is by your own hard work."
I agree with that completely by the way.

Cynicism! is the privilage of grumpy old farts like myself you can't take that away from me.
And besides I simply cannot get a handle on what's going on in forex today so have to pass my time somehow as it is raining outside.

Cynicism! is the privilage of grumpy old farts like myself you can't take that away from me.
And besides I simply cannot get a handle on what's going on in forex today so have to pass my time somehow as it is raining outside.

agree totally.
markets seem wild, but strangely, the 3-7am slot seems to be better behaved.
or the US-sessions. the euro-sessions seem a bucking bronco of late.

anyway, there is no harm is finding out, especially if its free. you never know what you might learn. but newbies need to be wary of $10K a month.

hard luck with the rain, gamma. its slightly cold, but sunny here in Shropshire.
The moon is in the sky, and the Wrekin is only just losing its mist.

agree totally.
markets seem wild, but strangely, the 3-7am slot seems to be better behaved.
or the US-sessions. the euro-sessions seem a bucking bronco of late.

anyway, there is no harm is finding out, especially if its free. you never know what you might learn. but newbies need to be wary of $10K a month.

hard luck with the rain, gamma. its slightly cold, but sunny here in Shropshire.
The moon is in the sky, and the Wrekin is only just losing its mist.

forex markets aren't acting any different to normal imo, just moving a lot more in shorter time.

More importantly, gorgeous day down here on the South coast! Not a cloud in the sky and sun is shining already!

Now over to Lightening Mcqueen with the sports! (or the closing of the thread!)

Thanks for that Lightining,
Nice slow pace of sports compared to the market today.
My advice to everyone watch the sports channel instead
less stressful,even on the danarm thread he is saying to tread carefully today.

Dammit - I'm probably too late, but I'd like to learn how to make $000's

Personally I think I am most suited to being your apprentice for the following reasons:

1) I'm incredibly lazy, so 30 mins trading a day will perfectly suit my style.
2) Trading early in the morning and late at night will give me time to go to social security to claim my benefits and catch Trisha on TV in the morning.
3) I'm usually in the pub every evening, so will be perfectly relaxed and confident when I log on at night to make my trades.

Pick me?

£5500 a month ehh ?
Thats £1125 a week or £300 a day over 4 days.
Most veteren traders would earn this as they are.
However without further education in this game leaves us in the dark.
Why not post your methods or live trades on a website for all to see ?

Sorry, I don't want to put a spanner in the works Yokiro but arguably your best call to back up your system was short the Euro from the double top on the daily TF. An excellent trade generated by an excellent system.

And yet you gave a "pin bar" as the reason for your trade entry: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...ches-record-price-against-usd.html#post462302

Anyone else heard of anyone that trades like this? ;)

But not only that, you then said you were aiming for 220 pips from that same trade and worse, advocated that other "conservative" traders aim for a R:R of 1:1 on it.

The Euro has, since that pin triggered, fallen 2,000 pips, in an almost straight line.

I suggest that anyone that isn't lucky enough to get chosen by Yokiro, pop over to my Making Money Trading thread.

I have shown (and will show anyone that asks) how to get these entries and actually hold for these big moves.

Sorry, I don't want to put a spanner in the works Yokiro but arguably your best call to back up your system was short the Euro from the double top on the daily TF. An excellent trade generated by an excellent system.

And yet you gave a "pin bar" as the reason for your trade entry: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...ches-record-price-against-usd.html#post462302

Anyone else heard of anyone that trades like this? ;)

But not only that, you then said you were aiming for 220 pips from that same trade and worse, advocated that other "conservative" traders aim for a R:R of 1:1 on it.

The Euro has, since that pin triggered, fallen 2,000 pips, in an almost straight line.

I suggest that anyone that isn't lucky enough to get chosen by Yokiro, pop over to my Making Money Trading thread.

I have shown (and will show anyone that asks) how to get these entries and actually hold for these big moves.

Who said I didn't have a piece of that ride down to 1.400's of EUR/USD? :cheesy:

Last time I recall you saying that Euro was going UP?

Anyway, I am not going to give you a link to buy some crap. I am going to share the system I have used and developed that makes me $100,000's a year. The ones that get a look at it will see I am not full of crap. If I ever give a link to buy something, you can ban me from T2W. But I will not so stop whining.

Last edited:
Yokiro,

There are many members on this site who have repeatedly shown how to trade consistently and profitably without touting any elusiveness, stating figures or even asking for people to say they are interested. Trade_dante, Newtron Bomb, Mr Charts, myself once upon a time (although I do it in a different forum these days) to name but 4. Members like DC2000 have come and gone and he used to just contribute to the daily FX threads with amazing calls just to pass the time.

If you want to help, just open a thread and post. If you want people to pay with your 'fabulous results' advertising and 'only the lucky few' etc, try here... Yell.com the UK's local search engine - search for UK businesses

Chiefn001

I would like to learn more, new at this game and £5000 down at present, was up to begin with but got carried away!!

You are about to learn EXACTLY how to make $10,000’s on the forex market each and every month absolutely free of charge. I will explain to you step-by-step with all due details about how you can win 100’s of pips per trade.

Although all of you would kill to get this priceless system, only a limited number of people will actually get it. This system has been developed and perfected over years of experience and hard work. So the people that are lucky enough to get this system will get themselves to the top. Many of you are struggling to be successful on the forex market. Many of you have put life savings at risk because you really don’t know what you are doing. And that is very sad, my friend.

Now paint yourself into this picture: You wake up in the morning, wash your teeth, grab a cup of coffee and head over to the computer. You turn it on, log into your forex trading account and you see you just won another trade making you another $1,350 with only ONE trade! Awesome! Now, you take about 20 minutes to watch the currency charts to see how the market is moving. Then, you go away from your desk, spend time with your family and you have a lot of time to do all the stuff you usually do throughout the day. At night, you come back to your computer to watch the charts again to see what trades you can setup to make some more $1,000’s.

That will be your routine from now on once you get my system. No more long hours in front of your computer watching the charts, and no more waiting. You will setup successful trades knowing exactly how much you will make and knowing when you will hit your profits. That’s how perfected this system is.

Let me tell you upfront that you don’t need any special skills about economics or forex overall. You just need a basic understanding about forex and how to place a simple trade. Other than that, you just need an internet connection and my instructions. That is enough to set you up to make $10,000’s every month.

As mentioned before, this will be limited to a select few people. No. I won’t choose people looking at their reputation in this forum or their positions (mod, admin, etc). You need to post your interest in this threat and I will decide who gets it and who doesn’t. I won’t be influenced by anyone and will make my decision using my own criteria.

The people who get it will need to agree NOT to share this with anyone else. This system is too valuable to give away uncontrollably. This system is what splits the category between men and babies.

Does this sound too good to be true? You have nothing to lose. It’s absolutely free of charge so why would you doubt about trying. But, like a friend of mine says: “Trying is for losers, be a doer”.

Status
Not open for further replies.