10,000 to 100,000(real account)

i don't want to sell anything..just asking fellow friends if they are interested...if it is wrong mods please tell me so i can delete it.

I think I love this thread already. How do you manage to balance the time between trading & studying? What do you plan to do if/when you get to £100k? Did you work for the original £10k or did you get it from previous trading/family/savings etc.?

gl

I think I love this thread already. How do you manage to balance the time between trading & studying? What do you plan to do if/when you get to £100k? Did you work for the original £10k or did you get it from previous trading/family/savings etc.?

gl

Hi...i was a dean's list student before i found forex...after i got bitten by the fx bug the desire to become a trader and solving the mystery of the market was overwhelming...as of writing this i already spent thousands of hours reading books and analysing charts..when i first started the charts lives in my head and i just can't focus on anything else...in my sleep i dream of divergences...in my wake i see trends..

Long story short, my result for last semester was below average but it has nothing to do with trading.It was just me being undisciplined and i know that i need to do better next semester. Right now i'm on semester break. The new semester will commence in september. It was my savings.

If i get to 100k i will try to help others. My ultimate dream is to have financial freedom. So much money so i may try to help those whom is dying as we speak, in africa because of famine.

Last edited:
Morning trade

*i mean momentum :)

Attachments

• o.gif
    o.gif
    34.3 KB · Views: 189
I am long EURJPY

Never let losers turn to loseeeeerrrrssss :)

Turn to tf30 to see the logic behind the trade..its the text book trade..

Attachments

• p.gif
    p.gif
    18.4 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Good old BoJ eh?

Boj is very secretive with its moves...so its hard to trade with them except you have insiders...What i did was trading the support area(hammer+support+above moving average+momentum for breakout to the upside)..Watch the 30 minutes chart to see what i meant...i learnt some tricks here and there after thousands of hours staring at the screen...

Probably it was not Boj or probably it is...but what the market is all about?? Tricks...thats it. To make money we have to know some tricks...the best way to learn some trick is to ask a seasoned trader...example billionaire day trader..which i don't exactly know who..

I hope i can meet him to absorb his knowledge..

The second best way is to spend thousand of hours in front of charts until god knows when.. :)

I don't want to post balances to show off anymore...i am sorry..

Here gbpusd trade :)

Attachments

• a.gif
    a.gif
    14.5 KB · Views: 179
So you're selling cable? You're not going to put in balances in future? Going to be hard to keep track of/interest without the money.

Long eurjpy...taken because of obvious demand level..

Attachments

• 2.gif
    2.gif
    17.4 KB · Views: 159
It is a thread of turning 10k to 100k... how are we to know your progress when the initial thread was to allow others to follow your progress to your goal of 100k...

It is a thread of turning 10k to 100k... how are we to know your progress when the initial thread was to allow others to follow your progress to your goal of 100k...

Exactly, otherwise it's just another ****ty journal and I don't personally give a **** about your trades or charts. I've got no interest if there's no balances posted. Maybe he's just doing his **** in and doesn't want to post about it. Let's face it, from the OP making/losing 50% of your balance in one trade is only going to end one way over the long run.