CSX Money Multiplier System

This is a discussion on CSX Money Multiplier System within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; Has anyone used this service before? any success? http://www.agora-inc.com/reports/PNY/cent907/...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 9, 2004, 11:39pm   #1

Joined Jun 2004
CSX Money Multiplier System

Has anyone used this service before? any success?

http://www.agora-inc.com/reports/PNY/cent907/
Old Sep 10, 2004, 8:56am   #2
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Jan 2003
Dont even consider it. Trading in penny stocks has cost a lot of people thousands in losses. It is pure gambling in my view. I frequently get spammed with people attempting to ramp shares by saying they are about to rocket in value. What it usually means is that someone has got a lot they want to be rid of so sending out spam improves their chances of doing so.

I would leave it well alone.

Paul
Trader333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2004, 1:27pm   #3
Joined Aug 2004
Couldn't agree more. You can also find various off-putting posts and threads about agora-inc here and on other boards.
Roberto is offline   Reply With Quote