A Challenge to "Enlightened Joe

This is a discussion on A Challenge to "Enlightened Joe within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Mr “Bigshot”, Enlightened Joe had the tenacity to basically call me a fraud, simply because I challenged him regarding why ...

View Poll Results: Who do you will think will win the USD/CAD Challenge
Dinos 17 80.95%
EnlightenedJoe 4 19.05%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 21, 2017, 3:10pm   #1

Joined Nov 2003
A Challenge to "Enlightened Joe

Mr “Bigshot”, Enlightened Joe had the tenacity to basically call me a fraud, simply because I challenged him regarding why he was so arrogant and big headed on a traders thread and then went on to take a short trade in a very clearly ascending market which saw his trade -200 pips off mark, a secondary trade also ended up -100 pips off mark. When challenged regarding his attitude to risk and reward, the reply was a personal attack on me.

So Mr “EnlightenedJoe”, I set you a challenge from Monday 2nd October for a period of one week, lets both trade the USD/CAD, and see who pans out the winner at the end of 5 trading days. You arrogantly attacked Brewski challenging him if he” had the balls” to trade, so EnlightenedJoe, do you have the balls to back up your arrogant confrontational rhetoric with a trading challenge?

Lets make the call, backed up be a screen shot of entry and exit, you up for it Mr Big shot, then you can finally creep away behind the rock you came.

Back up you bragging or feck off

Poll above, back who you think will be the winner

Last edited by Dinos; Sep 21, 2017 at 3:19pm.
Dinos is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: IceMan
Old Sep 21, 2017, 3:18pm   #2
Joined Apr 2016
I trade no limits. Therefore my trade cannot be limited to 5 days.
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2017, 3:18pm   #3

Joined Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinos View Post
Mr “Bigshot”, Enlightened Joe had the tenacity to basically call me a fraud, simply because I challenged him regarding why he was so arrogant and big headed on a traders thread and then went on to take a short trade in a very clearly ascending market which saw his trade -200 pips off mark, a secondary trade also ended up -100 pips off mark. When challenged regarding his attitude to risk and reward, the reply was a personal attack on me.

So Mr “EnlightenedJoe”, I set you a challenge from Monday 2nd October for a period of one week, lets both trade the USD/CAD, and see who pans out the winner at the end of 5 trading days. You arrogantly attacked Brewski challenging him if he” had the balls” to trade, so EnlightenedJoe, do you have the balls to back up your arrogant confrontational rhetoric with a trading challenge?

Lets make the call, backed up be a screen shot of entry and exit, you up for it Mr Big shot, then you can finally creep away behind the rock you came.

Back up you bragging of feck off

Poll above, back who you think will be the winner
the 3rd option is bigfoot
Click the image to open in full size.
itspossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: darktone
Old Sep 21, 2017, 3:19pm   #4

Joined Oct 2015
My votes in.
Old Sep 21, 2017, 3:19pm   #5

Joined Nov 2003
Dinos started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
I trade no limits. Therefore my trade cannot be limited to 5 days.
Excuse
Dinos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2017, 3:21pm   #6
Joined Sep 2010
Put him on ignore and focus on your own trades you got nothing to prove
Old Sep 21, 2017, 3:21pm   #7

Joined Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinos View Post
Excuse
hes trolling methinks
itspossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2017, 3:21pm   #8
Joined Apr 2016
Long USD/CAD @1.2346 x £1/point, no limits.
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote