Brewski Trades

This is a discussion on Brewski Trades within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Hello, If you followed my leverage abuse thread you will have seen that I would do another journal for trading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 20, 2017, 10:28am   #1
Joined Sep 2010
Brewski Trades

Hello,

If you followed my leverage abuse thread you will have seen that I would do another journal for trading with no gambling as I feel a lot of people missed the point of that journal entirely. Now I'll admit I'm no genius but you don't need to know what happens next.

In my gambling thread the one and only thing I was focused on was how much I could win with no consideration or plan for how much I was going to lose, it didn't even enter my mind. You would have seen me post a few times that "one big win will cover it all" - one of the most common beliefs a gambler has. The main thing you should be focused on is what you could lose, protecting your capital is priority number 1.

I might not be able to call trades live but I will post screenshots of my platform with the execution blotter showing all the trade actions to prove I'm not hiding anything. I use CMC purely because I find their iPhone app to be better than any of the others I've tried. I've made sure people on my ignore list can't post so if you're being out of order you'll get a couple warnings and then you're gone.
Old Aug 20, 2017, 11:07am   #2
Joined Apr 2016
You haven't started yet, and you already appears to be trying to make excuses for not making forward predictions. This seems like a bad sign.

Calls outs needn't be in real time. So long as you call out a trade with a chronological portion of it still alive in the market should be fine. The reason is that while you are expose to the market, you are at severe risk of being taken down. So waiting for a trade to get into the money before calling out is fine and legit. Although the less experienced people, such as Barjon may have a problem with that.

Consistently calling out a trade at the tail end of it's life is a sure sign of inability to trade. Occasional is fine and unavoidable.

Consistently calling out a completed trade is a sure sign of photoshop job. Occasional is fine and unavoidable.

I look forward to seeing continuation of gambling action from the other thread.
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2017, 11:08am   #3
Joined Sep 2010
brewski1984 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
You haven't started yet, and you already appears to be trying to make excuses for not making forward predictions. This seems like a bad sign.

Calls outs needn't be in real time. So long as you call out a trade with a chronological portion of it still alive in the market should be fine. The reason is that so long as you are expose to the market, you are at very serious risk of being taken down. So waiting for a trade to get into the money before calling out is fine and legit. Although the less experienced people, such as Barjon may have a problem with that.

Consistently calling out a trade at the tail end of it's life is a sure sign of inability to trade. Occasional is fine and unavoidable.

Consistently calling out a completed trade is a sure sign of photoshop job. Occasional is fine and unavoidable.

I look forward to seeing continuation of gambling action from the other thread.
Strike 1
Old Aug 20, 2017, 11:15am   #4
Joined Apr 2016
Make it 2. The future is already foretold.
Old Aug 20, 2017, 11:17am   #5
Joined Sep 2010
brewski1984 started this thread The system I traded a few years ago ended up at breakeven after 98 trades however with better money management it would have shown me a profit. I stopped trading and started gambling after this because it wasn't worth the time and effort I put into it and I would have literally been richer doing 1 hour overtime a week at work. I'm only using a small account size but hopefully I'll be able to buy myself a pint with the profits by christmas

You won't see any indicators, pretty patterns, pin bars or Fibonacci trash on my charts as it's all complete rubbish. Just price action at certain levels, simple.
Old Aug 22, 2017, 1:51pm   #6

Joined Nov 2003
Looking forward to the slam when the joeroom nutsacks start leakin their bile
Click the image to open in full size.

Good luck mate
darktone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2017, 1:59pm   #7
Joined Apr 2016
Move along math teacher. Trading here won't start until brewski is good and ready.
Old Aug 22, 2017, 2:17pm   #8

Joined Nov 2003
Mind you, they might be a bit busy atm

Click the image to open in full size.
darktone is online now   Reply With Quote