Live-Call all trades, use 25k, averaging 2k+ profit per week.

This is a discussion on Live-Call all trades, use 25k, averaging 2k+ profit per week. within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; You da man, Spanish. Show your last few weeks in your closed positions, too...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 21, 2014, 11:35am   #17

Joined Jan 2013
You da man, Spanish.
Show your last few weeks in your closed positions, too
lexcorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2014, 11:49am   #18
tar

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firey6 View Post
As requested ive attached a screenshot of my trading account...

This is the reason why you guys all fail though,
as you focus on the amount of capital you have to start with,
rather than learning how to focus on the actual skill of getting great entry levels and making consistent profit from the trades...

If you look at my twitter journal and see my live-calls (all time-stamped) for the last few days/weeks/months even,
you will see that I have been extremely successful consistently.

So why don't you guys now match me, and live-call your trades in realtime?
We already do ...
tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2014, 11:50am   #19
tar

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexcorp View Post
''But yes im a self-employed trading consultant, and so it ranges from teaching novices/assisting 'guru's/ to advising HedgeFunds''
tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2014, 11:57am   #20
Joined Aug 2003
Quote:
As requested ive attached a screenshot of my trading account...
No, you are being disingenuous (again). All you've shown is an account with money in it. I can transfer £28k into an account and then transfer it back to my bank. It means nothing. As you know, we asked to see a few days worth of trade history:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DowJones View Post
...how about you post the past 3 working days worth of trade statements here for validation? I've done the same in my thread...
Quote:
If you look at my twitter journal and see my live-calls (all time-stamped) for the last few days/weeks/months even, you will see that I have been extremely successful consistently.

So why don't you guys now match me, and live-call your trades in realtime?
Because (as we told you before) your calls are basically meaningless:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DowJones View Post
...Which is why no-one in the professional finance sector will ask to see your "live calls" as evidence. They will however ask, amongst other things, to see a verified trade history...
All you have proved is that you are unable to verify any of your trades in any shape or form.
DowJones is offline   Reply With Quote