Live-Call all trades, use 25k, averaging 2k+ profit per week.

This is a discussion on Live-Call all trades, use 25k, averaging 2k+ profit per week. within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by DionysusToast Well - you think the JP Morgan bit would be to sound more professional. But I ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 12, 2014, 6:15pm   #9
Joined Apr 2013
Firey6 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by DionysusToast View Post
Well - you think the JP Morgan bit would be to sound more professional.

But I have to admit, the "Big Bum Babe" moniker does shoot a small hole in that theory...

The big bum babe element is merely abit of harmless fun to liven-up the trading day,
and to make my twitter standout from the tens of thousands of other traders who are also on twitter.

I have no interest in trying to ''sell a system'' or advertise any kind of paid subscription service,
and so it makes no difference to me how ''business like'' my twitter profile may look...

I use twitter to socialise and chat to other traders to liven-up the quiet boring trading days.


If you actually look at my twitter feed though you will see hundreds and hundreds of trades Live-Called in advance/real-time,
all entries & exits clear timestamped for everyone to see,
generating hundreds of pips profit consistently every week, every month.
Firey6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2014, 6:37pm   #10
Joined Aug 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firey6 View Post
...If you actually look at my twitter feed though you will see hundreds and hundreds of trades Live-Called in advance/real-time,
all entries & exits clear timestamped for everyone to see,
generating hundreds of pips profit consistently every week, every month.
Well I say you're full of sh*t. You and I both know you aren't doing the returns you claim. However, I'll be kind to you - how about you post the past 3 working days worth of trade statements here for validation? I've done the same in my thread so I'm not asking you to do anything I wouldn't.
DowJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Sonicscooter
Old May 12, 2014, 8:11pm   #11
Joined Apr 2013
Firey6 started this thread I can very easily post screenshots of my account's P/L summary,
however the issue with screenshots and photos are that they can extremely easily be photo-shopped to show anything.


However when I Live-Call my trades in real-time,
and state the amount per point im trading at,
THAT is then physical time-stamped proof which cannot be disputed/edited.

As if for example i pretended that i was shorting Dax @ 9,800 for £100 per point at 11am,
but it turns out to be a crap trade and market spikes up to 10,000 by the next day,
everyone would then be able to see that i had lost 20k.


Ultimately the number of 'pips' profit that my trades generate cannot be disputed as my entries and exits are all live-called.

And so if i lied about my trade size per point,
yes that would make my successful trades look like they banked me a bigger amount of cash,
however itd also make my losing trades look extremely much worse too as the loss amount would multiplied by that exact same amount too,
so would have no net benefit in reality.


I don't lie about my capital or position sizing though mate.

I use 25k capital, which is about average/slightly lower than most retail traders use,
and i trade on the principle of £1 per point for every £1,000 capital i have in my account.

So there's nothing spectacular or extravagant about my capital or trade sizing,
im simply just extremely experienced and successful at earning pips.
Firey6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2014, 9:12pm   #12
Joined Aug 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firey6 View Post
I can very easily post screenshots...
Go on then, we're waiting...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firey6 View Post
However when I Live-Call...THAT is then physical time-stamped proof which cannot be disputed/edited.
Unfortunately for you it is not. Which is why no-one in the professional finance sector will ask to see your "live calls" as evidence. They will however ask, amongst other things, to see a verified trade history...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firey6 View Post
...the number of 'pips' profit that my trades generate cannot be disputed...
Please be clear, I'm not doubting your powers of imagination...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firey6 View Post
... don't lie about my capital or position sizing though mate....
Yes, through our brief dealings I've had the feeling that you are a paragon of honesty and virtue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firey6 View Post
... there's nothing spectacular or extravagant about my capital or trade sizing, im simply just extremely experienced and successful at earning pips...
That's very quaint. I'm sure you're aware that your former employer (JPM) reported Q1 FICC revenues down 21% - perhaps they lack your experience in earning pips? Have you considered returning and showing them how it's done?
DowJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2014, 9:25pm   #13
Joined Jan 2014
That's very quaint. I'm sure you're aware that your former employer (JPM) reported Q1 FICC revenues down 21% - perhaps they lack your experience in earning pips? Have you considered returning and showing them how it's done?[/QUOTE]

DJ, we could do a comedy double act.........
Sonicscooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: DowJones
Old May 13, 2014, 8:09am   #14
 
lexcorp's Avatar
Joined Jan 2013
Don't let us down, Spanish.

We'll have to bring out beginnerJoe from retirement to confirm that the statements are indeed genuine
lexcorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2014, 9:26am   #15
 
lexcorp's Avatar
Joined Jan 2013
''But yes im a self-employed trading consultant, and so it ranges from teaching novices/assisting 'guru's/ to advising HedgeFunds''
lexcorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2014, 11:28am   #16
Joined Apr 2013
Firey6 started this thread As requested ive attached a screenshot of my trading account...


This is the reason why you guys all fail though,
as you focus on the amount of capital you have to start with,
rather than learning how to focus on the actual skill of getting great entry levels and making consistent profit from the trades...


If you look at my twitter journal and see my live-calls (all time-stamped) for the last few days/weeks/months even,
you will see that I have been extremely successful consistently.


So why don't you guys now match me, and live-call your trades in realtime?
Attached Thumbnails
etx.jpg  

Last edited by Firey6; May 21, 2014 at 11:30am.
Firey6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How many failed trades before you call it a day. Mr Fox Psychology, Risk & Money Management 21 Sep 11, 2013 11:43pm
Why are so few people on here willing to live-call their trades?? BigBootyBabe First Steps 127 Apr 5, 2013 1:52am
10p Gold Limits Stops Averaging Bad Trades & not Giving a Flying *** About Convention counter_violent Trading Journals 80 Feb 26, 2010 3:26pm
Live Forex Trades week beginning 31st October Zinger Forex 4 Nov 1, 2005 9:56am

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)