College Fund Challenge

This is a discussion on College Fund Challenge within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by tkbieber No, I can't because it requires much more than 1:50 for leverage. No, I'm actually in ...

View Poll Results: How close to my goal of $2,000,000 do you think I will get?
You think I will blow the account and my $100 will be lost. 79 58.52%
You think I will somewhat earn a profit $200-$1,500. 17 12.59%
You think I will get a pretty good return but not close to $2,000,000. 27 20.00%
You think I will get way more then $2,000,000. 12 8.89%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 7, 2012, 8:59am   #676

Joined Nov 2010
Re: College Fund Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkbieber View Post
No, I can't because it requires much more than 1:50 for leverage.

No, I'm actually in the process of moving all my trading funds to a real business which consistently returns over 8% a month for the last 4-5 years I've been with them and I will average over 15% a month once I get it going.

Time to quick playing and make some real money.
Crikey, not many businesses give that return, and if they do then its unlikely its offered out to joe public - it will grow organically and then float for billions. So my guess is you know someone.

So what is the business? I understand you won't want to give out the name cos its top secret but what's the industry? It wld be market leader in any industry, but there's not many industries which will have that high ROI.

Let me guess - loan sharking?
rsh01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2012, 7:12pm   #677
Joined Sep 2010

tkbieber started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh01 View Post
Crikey, not many businesses give that return, and if they do then its unlikely its offered out to joe public - it will grow organically and then float for billions. So my guess is you know someone.

So what is the business? I understand you won't want to give out the name cos its top secret but what's the industry? It wld be market leader in any industry, but there's not many industries which will have that high ROI.

Let me guess - loan sharking?
I just sent your a msg. No, no loan sharking. It's a REAL international business with REAL paying customers. Current "investors" are seeing upwards of 20% monthly from a company who has been in business for over 13 years now. Debt-free, I may add.

I sent the info.
tkbieber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2012, 6:17pm   #678

Joined Nov 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkbieber View Post
I just sent your a msg. No, no loan sharking. It's a REAL international business with REAL paying customers. Current "investors" are seeing upwards of 20% monthly from a company who has been in business for over 13 years now. Debt-free, I may add.

I sent the info.
Cheers for the msg, I actually cannot find much dirt on it apart from the questionable health benefits of the juice drink, but mars bars were marketed as being healthy at one stage!

For everyone elses info, and perhaps opening up some discussion, the company is called trivita, its direct marketing type business but you buy customers, and get income from these. Not sure exactly how it works thoug as there is ltd info on the sites I cld find, and its a pain trying to search on the phone.

Tkb - what's the exact details behind becoming an affiliate?
rsh01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2012, 3:34am   #679
Joined Sep 2010

tkbieber started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh01 View Post
Cheers for the msg, I actually cannot find much dirt on it apart from the questionable health benefits of the juice drink, but mars bars were marketed as being healthy at one stage!

For everyone elses info, and perhaps opening up some discussion, the company is called trivita, its direct marketing type business but you buy customers, and get income from these. Not sure exactly how it works thoug as there is ltd info on the sites I cld find, and its a pain trying to search on the phone.

Tkb - what's the exact details behind becoming an affiliate?
Ok, well there are two ways to earn. Yes, there is the old-fashion way and that is I share it with you, you sign up and now you are an affiliate just like me.
Because I have never been great at MLM's, I would close the book right there. However, that is where TriVita is different. I don't have to tell a single person, not family, friends, or any other such victim.
Because TriVita runs hundreds of National TV commercials of their products, they get thousands of new paying customers every month. What I have the privilege of doing is to buy the commission rights to these paying customers for life.
A good example of what we are seeing is that for $12,600 worth of customers purchased, the "investor" is getting from $800-$1000 on a weekly basis. What I will be doing is compounding the earnings and reordering customers so that my customer base becomes several hundred strong.
I know of people who have literally sold their brick-n-mortar (traditional business) and traded it in for this business. Now, they have no sales, inventory to stock, customers to deal with and on-and-on. Basically, they don't have the traditions business head-ache but get the financial befits of monthly paying customers and finical freedom.
I am working on putting together a web-site. The URL is temporary and still working out some details but since you asked... you can see their infomercials and more videos about the business, etc. here.
tkbieber is offline   Reply With Quote