My Live trades

This is a discussion on My Live trades within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; F**k me, it's Katie Price....

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 1, 2010, 10:08pm   #417
Joined Aug 2009
Re: My Live trades

F**k me, it's Katie Price.
Thanks! The following members like this post: FX Bandit
Old Oct 1, 2010, 10:16pm   #418
Joined May 2010

wirraltraders started this thread [QUOTE=Black Swan;1272566]Fook, I didn't realise you're a pikey and the circus was in town...are you the sad clown?

I certainly lured you into that one..

That post just about sums you up. I'm sure there's a lot of people here who would agree with me when I say that the totality of your contributions on this site amount to about as much use as a fart in a lift. But at least that might be funny. All you have ever managed to achieve is to reveal much about your own propensity for your continued need to spew useless venom on all around you... You're on the wrong site

Last edited by wirraltraders; Oct 2, 2010 at 9:44am.
wirraltraders is offline Coach/Trainer  
Old Oct 1, 2010, 10:58pm   #419
Joined Nov 2008

Ooh er..Bless...

Click the image to open in full size.
Old Oct 1, 2010, 11:02pm   #420
Joined Aug 2010

Lol
Old Oct 2, 2010, 9:33am   #421
Joined May 2010

wirraltraders started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrose Ackroyd View Post
F**k me, it's Katie Price.
You know what, I'm always being mistaken for Katie Price these days. Its getting really spooky....

Seriously though, BS has me bang to rights. I've got to come clean. He took that with a long range telephoto lens thingy. The fact is I need to wear the make up. Dunno somehow, I just don't feel complete without it. I have to put it on just before I go into my specially equipped "Romany Trading Van" and start working. From time to time my wife (who is the "bearded lady act" in the show) brings me a cup tea, so I put down the spoons I've been juggling and we sit in out cosy little trading nest and reminisce over times past. Just a regular clown and bearded lady couple. I know normality is boring and out of fashion these days, but it works for me....

Last edited by wirraltraders; Oct 2, 2010 at 9:45am.
Old Oct 2, 2010, 9:36am   #422
Joined May 2010

wirraltraders started this thread BS, You know what I look like now, my secret is out, but really, we don't need a picture of you on here as well.. what is this, Facebook?

Click the image to open in full size.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by wirraltraders; Oct 2, 2010 at 9:43am.
Old Oct 2, 2010, 1:59pm   #423

Joined Mar 2010

WT, wouldn't you make more money from people investing in you rather than you teaching?

Golden: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63rcdLeXiU8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VotwwEtDx8

My Journal: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trad...ive-trade.html
Old Oct 2, 2010, 9:22pm   #424
Joined May 2010

wirraltraders started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty2Cues View Post
WT, wouldn't you make more money from people investing in you rather than you teaching?
As I have mentioned before here and on other threads when asked, I trade for what I require to be a very comfortable retirement. I do not live off my trading account. I want that simply to grow and keep growing. So until then, I choose to work for a living doing other things. One of those things is teaching. I have been offered a lot of money over the years to trade for other people and organisations and that still happens, but to be honest I don't need or want the extra responsibilities. I have thought about it often, but on balance have decided I would rather trade my own funds. Win or lose, I only have myself to answer to.
Closed Thread