My Live trades

This is a discussion on My Live trades within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by Lord Flasheart are you saying this stop wasnt hit ?? Ive just said it was hit for ...

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 27, 2010, 6:50pm   #288
Joined May 2010
Re: My Live trades

wirraltraders started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Flasheart View Post
are you saying this stop wasnt hit
?? Ive just said it was hit for a loss of 10 pips on my first gbp/aud trade and that 10 pip loss has been counted in todays total - check my posts..
wirraltraders is offline Coach/Trainer  
Old Sep 27, 2010, 6:57pm   #289
Joined May 2010
Re: My Live trades

wirraltraders started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Flasheart View Post
Yep he called 40 for today.Please dont keep mentioning your twitter total,it has no relevance to this t2win thread and cannot easily be verified like it can on here.
Oh yes it can and has been by a number of T2W members, so if its all the same to you I will mention that live trading blog as real, verifiable and verified. I will not mention any other Intraday trades taken before the 17th of June
wirraltraders is offline Coach/Trainer  
Old Sep 27, 2010, 7:30pm   #290
 
Lord Flasheart's Avatar
Joined Jan 2004
Re: My Live trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by wirraltraders View Post
Oh yes it can and has been by a number of T2W members, so if its all the same to you I will mention that live trading blog as real, verifiable and verified. I will not mention any other Intraday trades taken before the 17th of June
are you saying all of the trades on twitter were called in real time,all with stops
__________________
If you are serious about trading then you need to look at this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CnAsdQiGzs
Lord Flasheart is offline  
Old Sep 27, 2010, 7:51pm   #291
Joined May 2010
Re: My Live trades

wirraltraders started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Flasheart View Post
are you saying all of the trades on twitter were called in real time,all with stops
Yes of course, there is no difference between the trades I have duplicated here and the ones posted there in terms of transparency. All with stops, all in real time.
wirraltraders is offline Coach/Trainer  
Old Sep 27, 2010, 8:11pm   #292
 
Lord Flasheart's Avatar
Joined Jan 2004
Re: My Live trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by wirraltraders View Post
Yes of course, there is no difference between the trades I have duplicated here and the ones posted there in terms of transparency. All with stops, all in real time.
looks like i will have to give you the benefit of the doubt and check them out,whats the link
__________________
If you are serious about trading then you need to look at this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CnAsdQiGzs
Lord Flasheart is offline  
Old Sep 28, 2010, 9:55am   #293
Joined May 2010
Re: My Live trades

wirraltraders started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Flasheart View Post
looks like i will have to give you the benefit of the doubt and check them out,whats the link
Hi its http://www.twitter.com/wirraltraders

J
wirraltraders is offline Coach/Trainer  
Old Sep 28, 2010, 10:13am   #294
Joined May 2010
Re: My Live trades

wirraltraders started this thread bought eur/usd at 13405 with 50 SL and 100 PL
wirraltraders is offline Coach/Trainer  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Live trades FXSCALPER2 General Trading Chat 26 Jan 2, 2009 9:31am
Mr T trades live JonnyT Forex 33 Oct 8, 2006 10:54pm
Live Trades only rav700 General Trading Chat 3 May 8, 2006 12:15am

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)