My Live trades

This is a discussion on My Live trades within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Good performance, most of your entries are posted at time of trading. There are a couple of negatives,but Ill hapilly ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 1, 2010, 6:46pm   #411

Joined Jan 2004
Re: My Live trades

Good performance, most of your entries are posted at time of trading. There are a couple of negatives,but Ill hapilly accept t2win has been very slow,and 30 secs is a long time. I understand that you scalp as well,so posting those trades in realtime is a lot harder. Even if I counted everything against you and took the time of posting,you are ahead for this and last week. Have a good weekend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CnAsdQiGzs
Old Oct 1, 2010, 6:51pm   #412
Joined May 2010

wirraltraders started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Flasheart View Post
Good performance, most of your entries are posted at time of trading. There are a couple of negatives,but Ill hapilly accept t2win has been very slow,and 30 secs is a long time. I understand that you scalp as well,so posting those trades in realtime is a lot harder. Even if I counted everything against you and took the time of posting,you are ahead for this and last week. Have a good weekend
Yeh sometimes scalp for fun on a Friday as well as winding up Black Swan. We all need a little me time...
wirraltraders is offline Coach/Trainer  
Old Oct 1, 2010, 6:53pm   #413
Joined Nov 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by wirraltraders View Post
Yeh sometimes scalp for fun on a Friday as well as winding up Black Swan. We all need a little me time...
LOL, you think YOU are winding ME up? Wow, good luck with your issues...

Oh btw, that link at the bottom of your posts is broken, surprising that given you gave birth to the Interweb..

Try this one, or direct all your *students* to it, cuts out the middle man eh?

http://www.whichwaytoday.com/

Last edited by Black Swan; Oct 1, 2010 at 7:00pm.
Old Oct 1, 2010, 9:38pm   #414
Joined May 2010

wirraltraders started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Swan View Post
LOL, you think YOU are winding ME up? Wow, good luck with your issues...

Oh btw, that link at the bottom of your posts is broken, surprising that given you gave birth to the Interweb..

Try this one, or direct all your *students* to it, cuts out the middle man eh?

http://www.whichwaytoday.com/
You have to pay for that site and hundreds more like it. I'm pretty sure these people and a few others like them, follow me on Twitter.

By the way, that "colleague" who I'm also supposed to be copying my trades from ("over his shoulder") is 22 years old and is the son of a friend. He's been trading for 4 years since he left school. I'll let you work that one out for yourself. It would seem that as more and more is revealed, you look further and further adrift from the reality of the situation...

You're only local to me, why don't you come over and I'll show you round the place and my Trade Room.
Old Oct 1, 2010, 9:57pm   #415
Joined May 2010

wirraltraders started this thread Try this one, or direct all your *students* to it, cuts out the middle man eh?

Yeh, just checked and "TraderDavy" aka http://www.whichwaytoday.com/ started following me about a week or so ago. Hope that wasn't your best shot, give it another go.....
Old Oct 1, 2010, 11:03pm   #416
Joined Nov 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by wirraltraders View Post
You're only local to me, why don't you come over and I'll show you round the place
Fook, I didn't realise you're a pikey and the circus was in town...are you the sad clown?

Click the image to open in full size.
Old Oct 1, 2010, 11:08pm   #417
Joined Aug 2009

F**k me, it's Katie Price.
Thanks! The following members like this post: FX Bandit
Old Oct 1, 2010, 11:16pm   #418
Joined May 2010

wirraltraders started this thread [QUOTE=Black Swan;1272566]Fook, I didn't realise you're a pikey and the circus was in town...are you the sad clown?

I certainly lured you into that one..

That post just about sums you up. I'm sure there's a lot of people here who would agree with me when I say that the totality of your contributions on this site amount to about as much use as a fart in a lift. But at least that might be funny. All you have ever managed to achieve is to reveal much about your own propensity for your continued need to spew useless venom on all around you... You're on the wrong site

Last edited by wirraltraders; Oct 2, 2010 at 10:44am.
Old Oct 1, 2010, 11:58pm   #419
Joined Nov 2008

Ooh er..Bless...

Click the image to open in full size.
Old Oct 2, 2010, 12:02am   #420
Joined Aug 2010

Lol
Closed Thread