My Live trades

This is a discussion on My Live trades within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by Black Swan Julian there's a cracking post on FF re. gurus/mentors/educators that I must drag out and ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 20, 2010, 2:31pm   #105
Joined May 2010
Re: My Live trades

wirraltraders started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Swan View Post
Julian there's a cracking post on FF re. gurus/mentors/educators that I must drag out and put up on the forum this evening. I bookmarked it on my ickle nite-time netbook over the weekend, don't have time to access it right now..
You seem to be spending a lot of time on this - whatever "this" actually is. As I said given that this site is for traders and this thread is about live trades, personally I prefer to spend my time trading or talking about trading.. Taken any trades lately? Why don't you post them here - be my guest..
wirraltraders is offline Coach/Trainer  
Old Sep 20, 2010, 3:01pm   #106
Joined Nov 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by wirraltraders View Post
You seem to be spending a lot of time on this - whatever "this" actually is. As I said given that this site is for traders and this thread is about live trades, personally I prefer to spend my time trading or talking about trading.. Taken any trades lately? Why don't you post them here - be my guest..
Never been tempted/interested to run my own thread on this ickle corner of the interweb, but I'm surprised, given your experience and you having owned an ISP etc.,that you havn't launched your own stand alone service to rival T2W..wouldn't take much effort..

Anyhow, not much point in me stating where my swing trades are at, taken two day trades today, given that I only (day trade) 2 pairs it's an OK day thus far;
Attached Thumbnails
fx-graph-222.png  
Old Sep 20, 2010, 3:07pm   #107
Joined May 2010

wirraltraders started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Swan View Post
Never been tempted/interested to run my own thread on this ickle corner of the interweb, but I'm surprised, given your experience and you having owned an ISP etc.,that you havn't launched your own stand alone service to rival T2W..wouldn't take much effort..

Anyhow, not much point in me stating where my swing trades are at, taken two day trades today, given that I only (day trade) 2 pairs it's an OK day thus far;
It had crossed my mind ...
Old Sep 20, 2010, 3:15pm   #108
Joined May 2010

wirraltraders started this thread aud/nzd going well albeit a slow day. USD/CAD has come down and is sitting on the support area I have been trading from..so if USD/CAD is still supported here, then great, if it breaks this area, I will be out
Old Sep 20, 2010, 3:18pm   #109
Joined May 2010

wirraltraders started this thread exited USD/CAD at 10293
Old Sep 20, 2010, 3:22pm   #110
Joined May 2010

wirraltraders started this thread still watching usd/cad - showing some signs of support after all
Old Sep 20, 2010, 3:35pm   #111
Joined May 2010

wirraltraders started this thread decided to set a new entry order for USD/CAD at 10305
Old Sep 20, 2010, 3:36pm   #112
Joined May 2010

wirraltraders started this thread thats a buy by the way
Closed Thread