My Live trades

This is a discussion on My Live trades within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by wirraltraders Ah Mr Swan again.. I will only say what I have always said consistently since I ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 17, 2010, 1:04pm   #92
Joined Nov 2008
Re: My Live trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by wirraltraders View Post
Ah Mr Swan again..

I will only say what I have always said consistently since I started contributing the odd piece on here (much to my own malignment it seems always) I'm 58 years old, I trade because I want an extremenly comfortable retirement when I'm 70 odd. I do not take any funds out of my trading account, I only increase it. I think I might be able to keep trading sucessfully until at least then. In the meanwhile I like to make a living day to day doing other things such as teaching trading. I know you would dearly love there to be some other deep mystery behind this - as indeed you always have, but that is the simple truth of the matter. Frankly you come over as someone who is really bitter about something or other or maybe a kinder word would be "disillusioned" , and always have every time our paths have crossed....

You are however right about one thing. It is questionable whether I will keep up my posts on Twitter and here indefinitely. I don't need to to do it, but for now I choose to do it. Trading is a long an difficult path to follow and the when you first start it can be very challenging to say the least, as losing money is the only real way to learn the craft. So I would like to think if I can save the odd person a year or two of that, then at least that's some positive contribiton to this forum. Also there's hardly much point in me saying do as I say, if I can't say do as I do...
No mystery, it's very obvious what your goal is and most of what you've just posted up is your usual disingenuous drivel. You're posting to get fresh meat newbie "clients" (as you call them) to pay you cash for your services after you found T2W a couple of months back through a guy who works out of your office..Got to hand it to you for front, using T2W as a free marketing tool aint a bad pitch, but yours does have a slightly different edge...if you can't beat them eh? And stop calling trading the Euro fiber or "fibre" as you first called it...it's embarassing bo11ox..
Old Sep 17, 2010, 1:23pm   #93
Joined May 2010

wirraltraders started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Swan View Post
No mystery, it's very obvious what your goal is and most of what you've just posted up is your usual disingenuous drivel. You're posting to get fresh meat newbie "clients" (as you call them) to pay you cash for your services after you found T2W a couple of months back through a guy who works out of your office..Got to hand it to you for front, using T2W as a free marketing tool aint a bad pitch, but yours does have a slightly different edge...if you can't beat them eh? And stop calling trading the Euro fiber or "fibre" as you first called it...it's embarassing bo11ox..
I've been visitng T2W as a guest for about three years for I finally joined. As I said to scose and others before, I'm lazy and fiber ( see others use it too..)

http://www.babypips.com/blogs/charto...the_fiber.html

is easier to type quickly in multiple places, so sorry but I'll keep using it. But you really don't have to read "fiber" or any of this if it annoys you? As I said, here's your big chance, get a few more like minded people together like yourself - and get rid of me for good - go for it...I really don't mind either way. I like to trade, talk about trading, whatever. I'm not into all this other stuff you guys keep dragging me into, so Im happy to leave if thats the way it goes.
wirraltraders is offline Coach/Trainer  
Old Sep 17, 2010, 1:31pm   #94
Joined Nov 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by wirraltraders View Post
I've been visitng T2W as a guest for about three years for I finally joined. As I said to scose and others before, I'm lazy and fiber ( see others use it too..)

http://www.babypips.com/blogs/charto...the_fiber.html

is easier to type quickly in multiple places, so sorry but I'll keep using it. But you really don't have to read "fiber" or any of this if it annoys you? As I said, here's your big chance, get a few more like minded people together like yourself - and get rid of me for good - go for it...I really don't mind either way. I like to trade, talk about trading, whatever. I'm not into all this other stuff you guys keep dragging me into, so Im happy to leave if thats the way it goes.
You leaving or not is none of my business, it's *your thread* the floor is yours, but we both know the time you spend and the ultimate decision you make will be directly proportionate to the interest this thread generates leading to paying minions, it'll have nothing to do with the "other stuff guys keep dragging you into.."whatever that means.

Fwiw I'd just like vendors to be honest; whether playing the long or short confidence trick..
Old Sep 17, 2010, 1:32pm   #95

Joined Jun 2010

Swan, what's the big deal? He wins consistently. What's disingenuious is posing as a winner, but really is a loser. I can understand all your pouting if WT was a loser posing as a winner. C'mon, what do you want? I really don't believe nothing would make you happy. What if he got 500 pips per day and proved it? Maybe, it's you just don't like people posting consistent winning trades. It's something you can't deal with, because what is a cold hard fact is that most people on this site are wannabes or just losers (Apologies, it is not meant as a knock on anyone working to become a good trader.). Personally, I enjoy hearing and watching success. That also motivates me. If you think WT is disingenuous, then post some trades and prove you are better than he is.
I will say this for the benefit of newbies. Don't be a bandwagon jumper. If you are considering this guy's service, don't take my word, WT's word, and definitely don't listen to Swan--lol. Trade WT's posts on your demo account. Prove to yourself, one way or another, the authenticity of what you see. You need to be convinced in your own mind, and be never moved by heresay.
Okay, Wirral ,I just did a straw poll. The votes are unanamous (Misspelled? Maybe.). Stick around. Keep posting. We need good threads on this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Swan View Post
Old Sep 20, 2010, 11:38am   #96
Joined May 2010

wirraltraders started this thread bought cable at 15605 with 50 SL and +100PL initially
Old Sep 20, 2010, 11:48am   #97

Joined Jan 2004

Although I agree with a some of black swans comments,I certainly dont want you to leave yet. All Ive ever wanted is for you to be genuine in your calls and posts. Calling your trades with stops and target as they are taken is about as genuine as you can get,so do that and I will sing your praises win or lose.What I totally hate is people soley here to exploit newbies with wild claims. Reach 2000 pips on this thread and then no one will bother you.We are just protecting the newbies.Im sure you see where we are coming from

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CnAsdQiGzs
Old Sep 20, 2010, 12:09pm   #98
Joined May 2010

wirraltraders started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Flasheart View Post
Although I agree with a some of black swans comments,I certainly dont want you to leave yet. All Ive ever wanted is for you to be genuine in your calls and posts. Calling your trades with stops and target as they are taken is about as genuine as you can get,so do that and I will sing your praises win or lose.What I totally hate is people soley here to exploit newbies with wild claims. Reach 2000 pips on this thread and then no one will bother you.We are just protecting the newbies.Im sure you see where we are coming from
Hi as you have seen repeatedly the Stop Loss is one of my main tools of the trade so to speak. I have no problem with that or your posts in general. I do however object to rudeness and blind negativity...
Closed Thread