My Live trades

This is a discussion on My Live trades within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Although I agree with a some of black swans comments,I certainly dont want you to leave yet. All Ive ever ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 20, 2010, 11:48am   #97

Joined Jan 2004
Re: My Live trades

Although I agree with a some of black swans comments,I certainly dont want you to leave yet. All Ive ever wanted is for you to be genuine in your calls and posts. Calling your trades with stops and target as they are taken is about as genuine as you can get,so do that and I will sing your praises win or lose.What I totally hate is people soley here to exploit newbies with wild claims. Reach 2000 pips on this thread and then no one will bother you.We are just protecting the newbies.Im sure you see where we are coming from

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CnAsdQiGzs
Old Sep 20, 2010, 12:09pm   #98
Joined May 2010

wirraltraders started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Flasheart View Post
Although I agree with a some of black swans comments,I certainly dont want you to leave yet. All Ive ever wanted is for you to be genuine in your calls and posts. Calling your trades with stops and target as they are taken is about as genuine as you can get,so do that and I will sing your praises win or lose.What I totally hate is people soley here to exploit newbies with wild claims. Reach 2000 pips on this thread and then no one will bother you.We are just protecting the newbies.Im sure you see where we are coming from
Hi as you have seen repeatedly the Stop Loss is one of my main tools of the trade so to speak. I have no problem with that or your posts in general. I do however object to rudeness and blind negativity...
wirraltraders is offline Coach/Trainer  
Old Sep 20, 2010, 12:52pm   #99
Joined May 2010

wirraltraders started this thread changing SL on cable to -15 pips
Old Sep 20, 2010, 1:14pm   #100
Joined May 2010

wirraltraders started this thread cable stopped out at -15 pips probably won't trade again until at least tomorrow v slow and bank holiday in Japan today. Best was about +15 pips up at one stage not really of any interest...
Old Sep 20, 2010, 1:32pm   #101
Joined May 2010

wirraltraders started this thread maybe not! Took buy on AUD/NZD at 15572 with 50 SL/PL
Old Sep 20, 2010, 1:33pm   #102
Joined May 2010

wirraltraders started this thread sorry thats 12972! of course
Old Sep 20, 2010, 1:37pm   #103
Joined May 2010

wirraltraders started this thread bought USD/CAD at 10332 with 50 SL/PL
Old Sep 20, 2010, 2:01pm   #104
Joined Nov 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Flasheart View Post
Julian there's a cracking post on FF re. gurus/mentors/educators that I must drag out and put up on the forum this evening. I bookmarked it on my ickle nite-time netbook over the weekend, don't have time to access it right now..
Closed Thread