Trading Asia market from London

This is a discussion on Trading Asia market from London within the Trading Firms forums, part of the Trading Career category; Originally Posted by Trader525 You seem to have a plan! And MIT would be crazy =D I currently want to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 22, 2016, 3:03pm   #17

Joined Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader525 View Post
You seem to have a plan! And MIT would be crazy =D

I currently want to utilise my Maths so I think ill try to find a quant trading / systematic trading role for now. Ive heard many people move away from this within 10 years or so to do something more related to consultancy or fund management, which requires less hardcore maths. So I'll probably end up doing something like you soon.

I just want to give the trading area a go first so that I have no regrets later in life. Don't want to avoid it and then say "I should've given it a go" later on. Let me know how you get on, will be good to hear. PM your linkedin?
And why not.

Hmm not so much a plan, a last minute escape route. Actually working on a move to Asia/Australia. Work culture is much better than London/US IMHO, and money flow seems to be that way also.
rsh01 is offline   Reply With Quote