T2W Members' Choice Awards 2011 - Vote Now! Win an iPad 2

This is a discussion on T2W Members' Choice Awards 2011 - Vote Now! Win an iPad 2 within the T2W Announcements forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Originally Posted by timsk we may as well all just vote on merit for who we actually think deserves to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 19, 2011, 8:51pm   #8
Joined Apr 2006
Re: T2W Members' Choice Awards 2011 - Vote Now! Win an iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsk View Post
we may as well all just vote on merit for who we actually think deserves to win an award!
Whats the point of doing that ? The results get fiddled every single year.

The sensible strategy is not to waste a single second of your time and not vote at all.

It would be hillariously funny if someone was to set up a rival voting site, with 100% transparent results, just for comparison purposes. Better still anyone voting should make their votes completely public by posting details of who they voted for and why on a public thread. That should stop you boys fiddling the results again this year

Can we vote for banned members this year ?, there's a few who should be nominated.
the hare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2011, 9:57pm   #9
Joined Oct 2006

Here are the votes from the pb jury

1 Mike Baghdady for having the cheek to claim to be the world trading champion whilst simultaneously filing for bankruptcy

2 City Financial Traders for copying their testimonial photos from the Richmond University website and then promptly disappearing with people's money.

3 Terry Troakes from Learn Express for threatening to shoot The Hare by PM after being caught making up stories about getting people jobs in banks and hedge funds.

Thank you all for the entertainment you have provided in 2011.

Last edited by pboyles; Nov 20, 2011 at 8:29am.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: the hare , Buzzarino Cojones
Old Nov 19, 2011, 10:53pm   #10

Joined Jan 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post

1 Mike Baghdady for having the cheek to claim to be the world trading champion whilst simultaneously filing for bankruptcy

2 City Financial Traders for copying their testimonial photos from the Richmond University website and then promptly disappearing with people money.

3 Terry Troakes from Learn Express for threatening to shoot The Hare by PM after being caught making up stories about getting people jobs in banks and hedge funds.

I think your efforts deserve an award and I tried to nominate you as best forum contributor but had already nominated someone else. Clearly there should be an an outstanding contribution award for the protection of the innocent and hounding the guilty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CnAsdQiGzs
Lord Flasheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Buzzarino Cojones
Old Nov 20, 2011, 8:35am   #11
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:

2 City Financial Traders for copying their testimonial photos from the Richmond University website and then promptly disappearing with people's money.

Damn, I forgot about Guy Cohen decoding the secret Nazi box that 'made millions'. I'll put him at number 4 on my list.
Old Nov 20, 2011, 12:23pm   #12
Joined Apr 2006

Quote:
Damn, I forgot about Guy Cohen decoding the secret Nazi box that 'made millions'. I'll put him at number 4 on my list.
the hare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2011, 6:53pm   #13
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by the hare View Post
Whats the point of doing that ? The results get fiddled every single year.
Nah, nah, nah. C'mon the hare - think about it. There's really no point in going to all the trouble of fiddlin' the results unless it's in 'our' best interests to do so. Why bother - it's a total waste of time, doh! Like I say, this year, there's simply not the incentives to make it worthwhile. Unlike last year, when I received enough 'thank you for your support' messages with attached Chrimbo pressies to get myself a smart new beamer . . .

tims-beemer.jpg

I really fancy something a tad more up market, but I'm gonna have to wait until Greece and Italy default on their debts (as they surely will), Germany finally gets the 'ump and Britannia rules the waves once again!
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2011, 8:00pm   #14
Joined Oct 2006

All this criticism would disappear if you published the vote count, just like people have been asking for the past two years. If democracy can spread through the middle east surely t2w can follow suit and publish the vote count. I mean how many people really voted for elitejets last year?