colmex

This is a discussion on colmex within the Spread Betting & CFDs forums, part of the Commercial category; I have been watching many Colmex videos, and love the layout. So simple to use, and very fast. Does anyone ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 13, 2014, 6:05am   #17

9 Posts
Joined Aug 2014
I have been watching many Colmex videos, and love the layout. So simple to use, and very fast.

Does anyone know of a platform similar to theirs? Simplicity and Speed are my desires.

I live in the United States
Eager2Learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2015, 2:10pm   #18

3 Posts
Joined Jan 2015
colmex platform

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexytimmy View Post
I looked at Colmex Pro as well - it looks like a great platform... does nobody else use it?
Hello Sextimmy,

I have just read your query about colmex. If you are still interested

I can tell you for direct experience, that everything you see in the video is true.

I used to have an account with them, I honestly haven't found anyone else so correct and transparent and also convenient (no hidden costs and very easy and understandable commissions structure with real spreads). I have compared a lot of brokers before opening an account with them.

You can make your own idea about them for yourself asking for free (absolutely free, no credit card or else required or asked) a demo account at this link

https://www.colmexpro.com/registrati...0120000000xnth

You can also contact Meir to ask for a free trial access to his trading room so you can use the platform live together with him and check it for yourself without any risk and/or obligations.

Meir is really nice and down to earth, I have never had a single problem with their Customer Service, they always replied almost instantly and with extreme courtesy.

And I can also tell you that, when I had to temporarily close the account for personal reasons, I have got my money back absolutely with no problems and even after that, when I needed some documents, they always answered exactly with the same courtesy and transparency.

You can also ask to be contacted by them via this form

http://lp.colmex.com/lp/pages/701200...tml?c=creative

You can also check me via skype if you want to be sure that I am real and honest.
Have a nice time
Antonio
antoniocolmex is offline Newsletter / tip sheet / trading advice vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2015, 2:19pm   #19

3 Posts
Joined Jan 2015
Colmex platform

Hello eager2learn,

I don't think there are platform as fast and simple with no distracting frills like Colmex and it is true it's a direct access platform.

But you can verify it yourself asking, completely for free and with no obligations, to open a demo account at this link

I attach you the answer I also gave to another forum participant about colmex.

Have a nice time

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniocolmex View Post
Hello Sextimmy,

I can tell you for direct experience, that everything you see in the video is true.

I used to have an account with them, I honestly haven't found anyone else so correct and transparent and also convenient (no hidden costs and very easy and understandable commissions structure with real spreads). I have compared a lot of brokers before opening an account with them.

You can make your own idea about them for yourself asking for free (absolutely free, no credit card or else required or asked) a demo account at this link

You can also contact Meir to ask for a free trial access to his trading room so you can use the platform live together with him and check it for yourself without any risk and/or obligations.

Meir is really nice and down to earth, I have never had a single problem with their Customer Service, they always replied almost instantly and with extreme courtesy.

And I can also tell you that, when I had to temporarily close the account for personal reasons, I have got my money back absolutely with no problems and even after that, when I needed some documents, they always answered exactly with the same courtesy and transparency.

You can also check me via skype if you want to be sure that I am real and honest.
Have a nice time
Antonio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eager2Learn View Post
I have been watching many Colmex videos, and love the layout. So simple to use, and very fast.

Does anyone know of a platform similar to theirs? Simplicity and Speed are my desires.

I live in the United States
antoniocolmex is offline Newsletter / tip sheet / trading advice vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2015, 2:27pm   #20

3 Posts
Joined Jan 2015
Hello Scholfield,

Have a nice time
Antonio
Old Jan 26, 2015, 2:59pm   #21
Joined Mar 2014
Colmex antiquated software
jkane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2015, 4:25am   #22

4 Posts
Joined Feb 2015
Colmex Pro-Crooks

I can offer you this experience, as I was involved with this broker.
Firstly the commissions offered at time of signup never did materialize, even after persistent nagging emails.
I used the Colmex Expert platform for months, trading minimal size and paid them their min. amount per side. Basically trying out different stragedies, with the feel of the market. So I paid them a wack of money in commissions over many months.All profits from the trades were eaten up with the commissions.I was trading CFD's
My account was around 10k, and they were offering 12 to 1 margin. Much above the typical 4 to 1, but it came with a price.
As I got confidence in my setups and trading I started to increase my size and frequency. I
worked up my account to over 50k. Unbeknowing to me, they apparantley did not like the way I was trading. When I went to withdraw my funds, they froze my account for over a week as they reviewed all the trades, in the end they reversed all the trades they didnt like, and put the account minus 50k.
I can tell you I made all trades with a mouse(no automation and used a IOC Limit order at my price of choice). The platform filled most of my orders as requested.
I have paperwork showing my account over 50k, before Colmex went in and manipulated all the trades to their choice of prices.
I would not recommend anyone to use this broker!!!
cj trader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2015, 7:01am   #23
Joined Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj trader View Post
I can offer you this experience, as I was involved with this broker.
Firstly the commissions offered at time of signup never did materialize, even after persistent nagging emails.
I used the Colmex Expert platform for months, trading minimal size and paid them their min. amount per side. Basically trying out different stragedies, with the feel of the market. So I paid them a wack of money in commissions over many months.All profits from the trades were eaten up with the commissions.I was trading CFD's
My account was around 10k, and they were offering 12 to 1 margin. Much above the typical 4 to 1, but it came with a price.
As I got confidence in my setups and trading I started to increase my size and frequency. I
worked up my account to over 50k. Unbeknowing to me, they apparantley did not like the way I was trading. When I went to withdraw my funds, they froze my account for over a week as they reviewed all the trades, in the end they reversed all the trades they didnt like, and put the account minus 50k.
I can tell you I made all trades with a mouse(no automation and used a IOC Limit order at my price of choice). The platform filled most of my orders as requested.
I have paperwork showing my account over 50k, before Colmex went in and manipulated all the trades to their choice of prices.
I would not recommend anyone to use this broker!!!
You only got one post at this forum and that makes me a little bit doubtful. Nevertheless, if it is true, it is a real horror trading story. I think a Colmex representative need to comment on you post in order not to scare of traders. When did this occur and what CFDs did you trade? Also it would help to know your preferred trading style.
gle101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2015, 4:49pm   #24
Joined Mar 2014
stay away from Colmex

zero regulation
jkane is offline   Reply With Quote