Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi all

I'm your most recent recruit. I'm interested in getting involved in discussion (when I have the time) but also to start an advisory service. No idea how to go about that.

I would like to post my trading statements somewhere for all to view and to develop a following and make others some money along the way. Any ideas, or have I jumped too far ahead of myself in this forum here?!

Thanks

Hello and welcome to the forum! The first step would be to get in touch with one of the Big Four accounting firms (Deloitte, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young or KPMG) and provide audited track record and we'll see from there...

Hello. I'm a new member to this forum. I've been trading stocks and options for 3 years. I hope to gain some new knowledge and friends from here.

Hello and welcome to the forum! The first step would be to get in touch with one of the Big Four accounting firms (Deloitte, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young or KPMG) and provide audited track record and we'll see from there...

Excellent thanks. Ball park figure on the cost of such a service? What's the next steps after that?

Hello,

Thought I would join this to see whats up. I currently live in Edinburgh but not seen or heard of anyone else in the area. I have been trading for a couple of years now.

Hi Every One

I am a new Trader, Full Daytrader, i started trading since Febuary 2001

I have already lost around $3000 (money that i could afford to lose), this is because i didn't know what i was doing, don't have any education, i was just focused on what i can win.

Now i am more experimented (lol) and i understand the all game of trading, and started to work on each step.

I discovery this website by searching on internet and i thought it is good to have community where you can share your experience and learn from them.

Thanks.

Hi Every One

I am a new Trader, Full Daytrader, i started trading since Febuary 2001

I have already lost around $3000 (money that i could afford to lose), this is because i didn't know what i was doing, don't have any education, i was just focused on what i can win.

Now i am more experimented (lol) and i understand the all game of trading, and started to work on each step.

I discovery this website by searching on internet and i thought it is good to have community where you can share your experience and learn from them.

Thanks.

Hi and welcome to the forum, hope you'll find some great education here and don't worry, almost all successful trader blew one or two accounts (and sometimes more), before finding the edge...

Hi and welcome to the forum, hope you'll find some great education here and don't worry, almost all successful trader blew one or two accounts (and sometimes more), before finding the edge...

Thanks, i know i ll learn from T2W, in fact i have already learn some...:clap:

In Search of god

Hi, I am a rookie want to get hands on swing trading.i am poor and faked by many people in the name of help.I want some good people whom I can trust by my heart.Sadly, I started couple of months ago with hundreds of dollars losses and no profit.Even a small profit can keep me going.:innocent:

Hi, I am a rookie want to get hands on swing trading.i am poor and faked by many people in the name of help.I want some good people whom I can trust by my heart.Sadly, I started couple of months ago with hundreds of dollars losses and no profit.Even a small profit can keep me going.:innocent:

Hello and welcome to the forum! My advice would be do not trade with real money until you find a real edge in the market... It will take a lot of time and hard work, but hopefully will be worth it in the end...

Hi,

Been trading futures for about 4 years but been a long-time lurker on t2w for longer ;-)

BTW, anyone know what has happened to private messaging on here? I used to be able to send but now I can't do anything. Perhaps I've been inactive for too long....

nsx

Hi all,

I have been trading stocks/options for 18 months and I started to trade Forex only 2 months ago. I am here because I am looking for trading Forex buddies who I can share ideas with ;-)