Sticky Introduce Yourself

new to community

hi friends , i baniyabudhi is neo/elliot wave institute where i teaches about how to trade with elliot and neowave

Hi Everyone,

I have been placing the odd trade here and there for the past couple of years, but decided at the start of 2017 to go on a training course to learn how to set up trades properly.

I have been trading on demo account for the past 4 months after the training course, and have now gone live. I am currently spread betting rather buying than the underlying stock. I have a full time job, so screen for stocks and set up orders out of market hours. I am using a channelling strategy.

I have been blogging my trading progress since the training course, to try and find some like minded people. Most of the people on the course though have now lost motivation and my friends and family don't seem interested. My blog has also attracted minimal interest, so I joined this forum was to try and find some trading buddies.

Please get in contact if you are trading stocks with a channelling strategy.

hey everyone. just come across to that forum to get a little bit under people. since i am trading alone from home for around 5 years. happy to find such an interesting community.

I have been trading in the affiliate program for a couple of months and I already felt the difference in comparison with other offices (goo.gl/y7QqEC). Not everything is perfect, but there is an opportunity to earn money.

Hi there, are you making money trading or with affiliate program?

hey everyone. just come across to that forum to get a little bit under people. since i am trading alone from home for around 5 years. happy to find such an interesting community.

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Currently trading for about 5 years now, started trading for friends and family recently after showing of my performance ahah. It would be great to meet traders and discuss there strategies.

Hello everyone , hope all are you well . I am a newbie in this community .I have been studying Forex from 1 year. And I am willing to learn something new from others. It increase knowledge really.

Hello Peter and welcome to the forum!

Hi

Hi everyone!
i am trading from home for ~ 10 years. Happy to find such an interesting community and practice English.

Hi! I'm Jules. Completely new to trading. After doing a bit of research I think I may well be able to become a consistent profitable trader and the process really appeals.

Next step is to qualify my gut feel further by understanding the realities of retail trading from people who have been doing it for a meaningful amount of time.

Then I'll find my Yoda / Mr Miyagi and get trading.

Hi! I'm Jules. Completely new to trading. After doing a bit of research I think I may well be able to become a consistent profitable trader and the process really appeals.

Next step is to qualify my gut feel further by understanding the realities of retail trading from people who have been doing it for a meaningful amount of time.

Then I'll find my Yoda / Mr Miyagi and get trading.

Hi Jules and may the force be with you :)

Hi to all traders

Hi To All,

I'm new here and it seems that it's good to be here and keep us update with news and make some monies.

Cheers to all, hope you welcome me here.

New to Trade 2 Win!

Hi all

I'm your most recent recruit. I'm interested in getting involved in discussion (when I have the time) but also to start an advisory service. No idea how to go about that.

I would like to post my trading statements somewhere for all to view and to develop a following and make others some money along the way. Any ideas, or have I jumped too far ahead of myself in this forum here?!

Thanks