Learning profitable automated trading

This is a discussion on Learning profitable automated trading within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; I donwloaded it. Must have done something wrong? All week its had the same pending orders to buy cable at ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 12, 2010, 2:04pm   #36

Joined Jun 2002
Re: Learning profitable automated trading

I donwloaded it. Must have done something wrong?
All week its had the same pending orders to buy cable at 1.5946 and sell it at 1.5449, obviously not been hit yet. ???.....
how come you've had cable trades? it says ''v2 oilfxprocable' int h etop right corner with a smiley face.

p.s - i dont know anything about metatrader, so you may have to spoonfeed me. Just thought it'd be interesting to see how it compares alongide my own real trading signals as i trade the currecny futures.
temporarilylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2010, 2:12pm   #37
Joined Nov 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by oildaytrader View Post
I know everybody wants to make real money.

Here is an opportunity to sell signals based on this free system.When signals are generated ,send them out to signal buyers and earn real money.

Go to options and use the email function
only noob would enter their trade without knowing the logic of ea, tell us first whats the entry criteria of this ea
Old Feb 12, 2010, 2:18pm   #38
Joined Mar 2007

oildaytrader started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by temporarilylight View Post
I donwloaded it. Must have done something wrong?
All week its had the same pending orders to buy cable at 1.5946 and sell it at 1.5449, obviously not been hit yet. ???.....
how come you've had cable trades? it says ''v2 oilfxprocable' int h etop right corner with a smiley face.

p.s - i dont know anything about metatrader, so you may have to spoonfeed me. Just thought it'd be interesting to see how it compares alongide my own real trading signals as i trade the currecny futures.
There is a icon at top of platform called expert advisors.Click on it and it should be green, if you click continuously you will keep seeing green or red.

You should have 14 tabs with 14 charts.Click on tabs to see all instruments.

You should get all the trades that I get.If not re install all experts and play around with profiles.
Attached Thumbnails
ent-14-tabs.jpg  
oildaytrader is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2010, 2:22pm   #39
Joined Mar 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyonerich View Post
only noob would enter their trade without knowing the logic of ea, tell us first whats the entry criteria of this ea

This the entry criteria/logic for cable.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fore...tml#post322099

If you right click on expert advisors , it will show inputs for each of the other instruments.They all use same logic but different settings.

You can also change those settings and input your own.
oildaytrader is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2010, 2:30pm   #40

Joined Jun 2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by oildaytrader View Post
There is a icon at top of platform called expert advisors.Click on it and it should be green, if you click continuously you will keep seeing green or red.

You should have 14 tabs with 14 charts.Click on tabs to see all instruments.

You should get all the trades that I get.If not re install all experts and play around with profiles.
hmmm...expert advisor is green.
Appears to be 'working' but the buy and sell limits are miles away from price.
Ill have another little look in a bit, but dont hold out much hope, lol.
cheers
temporarilylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2010, 4:11pm   #41

Joined Nov 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by temporarilylight
Appears to be 'working' but the buy and sell limits are miles away from price.
Are you using a 4 digit broker by any chance ?
zupcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2010, 4:32pm   #42
Joined Mar 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by zupcon View Post
Are you using a 4 digit broker by any chance ?
Maybe expert advisor is saying something.