Learning profitable automated trading

This is a discussion on Learning profitable automated trading within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the T2W Archive category; Originally Posted by oildaytrader BB This is how it is applied in forex.Unfortunately it is not a good system for ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 16, 2010, 5:51pm   #313
Joined Jun 2004
Re: Learning profitable automated trading

Quote:
Originally Posted by oildaytrader View Post
BB

This is how it is applied in forex.Unfortunately it is not a good system for day traders.A better system is 15 m trendline break system.It is a system worth learning about to increase one's knowledge, it can also be applied on daily and weekly time ranges to seek breakouts.

I tried several different versions of the intraday method, unfortunately they all failed in high volatility markets.I still run several EAS with my own propreitary settings.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fore...ly-system.html
Thanks

I am testing a few systems that I am working to design and I noticed your article....

When I get a bit of success I will let you know what I discover.

Thanks again....!!

daveM
Blaiserboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2010, 6:01pm   #314
Joined Mar 2007

oildaytrader started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanreversion View Post
ODT

Do you have any idea how full of sh1t you are. Why do you think people want to listen to the drivel you spout. You claim to be hard at work on some new system, alongside running 40 other systems, yet you are constantly posting all day long on t2w. You're so totally full of sh1t, you're beyoned pathetic. I doubt you even trade.

The participants are full of it ,including the retards who accuse ODT being full of it.Some cxunt came to promote hedge funds and his mother , O D T said these types of cxunts have not made money for anyone for centuries.Do you really need someone to shove a tulip up your ****,for you to realise hedge funds are tulip mania of Goldman and a few chicken suckers, so stop acting like everyone rich and a wally of tulip mania.

Tulip mania chicken sucker is here , a cxunt of Goldman illumini and their crooked schemes who met at Goodwood/Cheltenham//Kempton to discuss HOW WE ROB NON YALE ,uncircumcised dicks.

How many retards hang around forums thinking Sorros is great, when they are clueless, Sorros was a one hit wonder on B O E with inside information, like the arseeeeeholilike yoo (everyone asshole)called poaulson like yoo

The cxunt does not what inside info for pull my deek is,poolson was a con,he just pulled the deek of a poof
oildaytrader is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2010, 7:23pm   #315

Joined Jul 2008

...and Australia's still like "WTF mate?"
Old Sep 16, 2010, 8:43pm   #316
Joined Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by oildaytrader View Post
The participants are full of it ,including the retards who accuse ODT being full of it.Some cxunt came to promote hedge funds and his mother , O D T said these types of cxunts have not made money for anyone for centuries.Do you really need someone to shove a tulip up your ****,for you to realise hedge funds are tulip mania of Goldman and a few chicken suckers, so stop acting like everyone rich and a wally of tulip mania.

Tulip mania chicken sucker is here , a cxunt of Goldman illumini and their crooked schemes who met at Goodwood/Cheltenham//Kempton to discuss HOW WE ROB NON YALE ,uncircumcised dicks.

How many retards hang around forums thinking Sorros is great, when they are clueless, Sorros was a one hit wonder on B O E with inside information, like the arseeeeeholilike yoo (everyone asshole)called poaulson like yoo

The cxunt does not what inside info for pull my deek is,poolson was a con,he just pulled the deek of a poof
No-one gives a sh1t about your opinion, do you realise? Seriously fella, life is too short to spend your entire time on some random website pretending you know something. Take up a sport or get a girlfriend, you are currently a very small shrivelled little person.
meanreversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2010, 8:58pm   #317

Joined Sep 2008

Quote:
ODT. Either a) you are a random sentence generating robot or b) a total ****wit. My money is on b).
ROFL

I think a) might explain more of his posts than b) does

Ahhh,the lulz never end.

Peter
wackypete2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2010, 9:07pm   #318
Joined Jan 2009

Yes .. there are trading robots, so why not trading website robots .. it has 100 trading books in its memory and randomly generates "paragraphs" from assorted sentences. It makes perfect sense.
meanreversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2010, 9:17pm   #319
Joined Nov 2007

Quote:
Yes .. there are trading robots, so why not trading website robots .. it has 100 trading books in its memory and randomly generates "paragraphs" from assorted sentences. It makes perfect sense.
What is "Joe Ross"?
MrGecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2010, 11:53pm   #320
Joined Mar 2007

oildaytrader started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGecko View Post
What is "Joe Ross"?
I know Everyonerich is everyone is poor,this mean forum hound dog has a new handle.
oildaytrader is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote