Learning profitable automated trading

This is a discussion on Learning profitable automated trading within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Hi guys This is my last trading statement on automated demo account.I trade live accounts and need to spend my ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 23, 2010, 3:42am   #91
Joined Mar 2007
Re: Learning profitable automated trading

oildaytrader started this thread Hi guys

This is my last trading statement on automated demo account.I trade live accounts and need to spend my time to concentrate on live automated systems.
Attached Thumbnails
entertainment-last-statement.gif  
Attached Files
File Type: htm entertainment last statement.htm (205.7 KB, 60 views)
oildaytrader is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2010, 3:18pm   #92
Joined Feb 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by oildaytrader View Post
Hi guys

This is my last trading statement on automated demo account.I trade live accounts and need to spend my time to concentrate on live automated systems.
This doesn't look like a profitable strategy. It just looks like you got lucky!
cedricthefrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2010, 3:29pm   #93
Joined Mar 2007

oildaytrader started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedricthefrog View Post
This doesn't look like a profitable strategy. It just looks like you got lucky!
The demo version is entertainment version and learning/experiencing automated trading.It wasn't meant to be a profitable system .
oildaytrader is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2010, 4:30pm   #94
Joined Oct 2006

not being a programmer myself, what does one need to look at getting the EA programmed? I will appreciate some guidance if anyone has sucessfully programmed an ea
Marwan2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2010, 4:45pm   #95
Joined Mar 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marwan2010 View Post
not being a programmer myself, what does one need to look at getting the EA programmed? I will appreciate some guidance if anyone has sucessfully programmed an ea
Need a few good strategies /systems (a set of rules i.e stop, entry,exit,b/e,filters for entry etc for machine to follow) , a good programmer , back testing data preferably over many years and loads of free time .

O D T
Old Mar 27, 2010, 7:46am   #96
Joined Mar 2007

oildaytrader started this thread My portfolio of automated systems consists of 10 swing strategies using stochastics, cci,macd ,momentum , price and other variations .Indicators work and we have used them cleverly in this package of systems.There are 10 breakout strategies and trending strategies catering for different market conditions.It includes 10 ranging market strategies.In addition there are zupconite versions of Zupconite pro strategy using the above 30 strategies.All together there are approximately 55 systems trading simultaneously .

This trading systems portfolio is probably as sophisticated as complex systems used by banks for order routing.There are so many variations with complex tweaks and turns, most learners would get confused trying to understand my system.
Old Mar 27, 2010, 3:43pm   #97
Joined Mar 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by N Rothschild View Post
"euro usd fundamentals call for a euro usd price of 1.45 " lol. think you should stick to making ****ty auotmated systems that probably dont work.
Here We see the difference between good and poor expert advisors.The Stochastic expert designed by me produces around 7 pips per trade , whereas the others clearly fail and are poor quality.Mine make 9000 pips whereas the ****ty ones fail.

I have made 50 good expert advisors like the one results posted below.
Attached Thumbnails
e-usd-9005.gif   oilfxpro-stoch-e-.jpg   strategytester.gif  

strategytesterfree-e-.gif  
Attached Files
File Type: zip rothschild.zip (150.6 KB, 42 views)

Last edited by oildaytrader; Mar 27, 2010 at 3:49pm.
Old Mar 27, 2010, 5:07pm   #98

Joined Oct 2008

7 points per trade? does this include slippage, spread and commissions? i doubt it!

Bullsh!t, Bearsh!t all smells the same to me!

"It is not cheap to develop automated systems , mine already cost over $1m. " oildaytrader
N Rothschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Waterfield
Old Mar 27, 2010, 5:14pm   #99

Joined Oct 2008

lol says on the repotrt, 7 years!! for 90% roi

12% return per year...yeh great system

and why u backtestig it up to 2008? lol..lets see it up to 2010 thanks, bet its ****

i think this proves you are full or **** and a fraud.

Bullsh!t, Bearsh!t all smells the same to me!

"It is not cheap to develop automated systems , mine already cost over $1m. " oildaytrader
N Rothschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Waterfield
Old Mar 27, 2010, 5:49pm   #100
Joined Mar 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by N Rothschild View Post
7 points per trade? does this include slippage, spread and commissions? i doubt it!
Spread is included , commisision does not apply and knock 1 pip off for slippage , still left with a handsome 6 pips per trade