Who made it in today?

This is a discussion on Who made it in today? within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Less than 20% of our office did... I just got in two minutes ago and looking at the volumes looks ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 2, 2009, 8:53am   #1

Joined Jan 2007
Who made it in today?

Less than 20% of our office did... I just got in two minutes ago and looking at the volumes looks like it's the same story everywhere else...
World's leading STIRs chatroom - www.propboards.com - register, then click on chat. Don't let the lack of posts on the forum put you off - the action happens in the chatroom. Targeted at locals, but hedge funds, brokers (including IDBs), market makers, and a few sizable amateurs are all represented. When it's quiet, banter is encouraged and anything goes.

No nuisance spread betters please. Anyone else welcome.
arabianights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2009, 9:02am   #2

Joined Aug 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by arabianights View Post
Less than 20% of our office did... I just got in two minutes ago and looking at the volumes looks like it's the same story everywhere else...
LOL. I got in my car, got to the end of the road and then after wheel spinning for about fifteen minutes and going nowhere, I finally had to ditch the car by the side of the road and walk back...

Now tucked up in bed with a cup of coffee, cigarettes, some coco pops and I'm ready to hammer the Dow

Increasing trader performance: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/firs...rformance.html

Advice for getting a job in trading: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gene...b-trading.html
trader_dante is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2009, 9:08am   #3

Joined Nov 2008
i cant even get out of my drive!

A sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to our steps as we walk the tightrope of life!

Every day of your life is a page of your history!
minime69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2009, 9:08am   #4
Joined Nov 2008
Heavy snow stalls London transport | UK | Reuters
Old Feb 2, 2009, 9:13am   #5
Joined Sep 2004
I am an unstoppable force. Not only am I in, but I even went out again, grabbed coffee - AND CAME BACK AGAIN......
Old Feb 2, 2009, 9:18am   #6

Joined Jan 2007
arabianights started this thread second question is what effect this will have... I have a theory that the more bloody minded of us are the ones who made it in, which means a big equities sell off...
World's leading STIRs chatroom - www.propboards.com - register, then click on chat. Don't let the lack of posts on the forum put you off - the action happens in the chatroom. Targeted at locals, but hedge funds, brokers (including IDBs), market makers, and a few sizable amateurs are all represented. When it's quiet, banter is encouraged and anything goes.

Old Feb 2, 2009, 9:18am   #7

Joined Jan 2007
arabianights started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by everyonerich View Post
Seen the video next to that? Girl marries dog?