Losing it all! (loosing)

This is a discussion on Losing it all! (loosing) within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by scose-no-doubt http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gene...niversity.html http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foye...ml#post1626830 http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gene...ml#post1772172 Oh and here's more of my bullsh1t, Mr Economics http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foye...im-off-4.html# Maybe it wasn't ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 23, 2012, 4:53pm   #41
Joined Aug 2008
Re: Losing it all! (loosing)

early candidate for thread of the week
MajorDutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: scose-no-doubt
Old Jan 23, 2012, 5:07pm   #42

Joined Apr 2010

Yeah I must admit there's some good flaming in here but I have to admit I prefer when the flaming doesn't detract too much from the main point.

Looks like Scose be trollin' 'aaaaard tho... as far as some are concerned!
scose-no-doubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2012, 5:30pm   #43
Joined Aug 2008

do you mean detracting from the main point like this.
Attached Thumbnails
bubble-butts.jpg  
Old Jan 23, 2012, 5:34pm   #44
Joined Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.A.T View Post
Cheeky
I see DRR is in your Siggy. I wonder where he is these days, he talked a lot of sense all that volume profile stuff.

another good thread ruined lol.
Old Jan 23, 2012, 5:34pm   #45

Joined Jul 2011

Eh, blowing up isn't just about risk. Let's say you get a string of losers, you let it get to you, and you keep losing.

I don't think risk has much to do with the equity curve in that event.

I blew up because:

1) I was on a loss streak with options (thus couldn't do small stakes)

2) I tried to get it back with a "sure fire" trade in which I put too much.

3) I didn't know **** about what I was doing.

It's a combination of things. It doesn't necessarily have to imply high risk.

~Tom Wiswell
VielGeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2012, 5:43pm   #46

Joined Apr 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by N Rothschild View Post
you clearly cant read can you.

because i wanted to study economics ages ago means i said i was going to do a 60k masters at lse?

i have never denied blowing up. but a) it wasnt a high 5 figure account and b) my daddy had nothing to do with it.

i have debated studying medicine for years, so that means i said i am Mugabe's doctor?

no wonder you dont understand markets if the facts get so badly fudged in your brain.
Yes okay, Rothsy, pretend to be blinded by the satire and sarcasm. Excellent deflection strategy. You talk b0llocks mate... That was my point.

Every 8/9 months you turn up with more fertilizer. Started off you were gonna study economics at LSE, then you were a doctor in Africa, now you're lunching with top hedge funders who are telling you that day traders need to blow up cos it's Teh Sh*t! Absolute clownshoes.

The reality is you inherited money and lost it all, just like the majority of the Baghdady system mugs on here. Difference being, you did it in style - with your Bloomberg and fancy subscriptions.

Why is your blowing up different to that of the spread betters you constantly take the pi55 out of? It's in your mind mate.

Old Jan 23, 2012, 6:02pm   #47

Joined Oct 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by scose-no-doubt View Post
Yes okay, Rothsy, pretend to be blinded by the satire and sarcasm. Excellent deflection strategy. You talk b0llocks mate... That was my point.

Every 8/9 months you turn up with more fertilizer. Started off you were gonna study economics at LSE, then you were a doctor in Africa, now you're lunching with top hedge funders who are telling you that day traders need to blow up cos it's Teh Sh*t! Absolute clownshoes.

The reality is you inherited money and lost it all, just like the majority of the Baghdady system mugs on here. Difference being, you did it in style - with your Bloomberg and fancy subscriptions.

Why is your blowing up different to that of the spread betters you constantly take the pi55 out of? It's in your mind mate.
when did i say my blow up was different? im arguing against the people who say they cant blow up lol. tard.

Bullsh!t, Bearsh!t all smells the same to me!

"It is not cheap to develop automated systems , mine already cost over $1m. " oildaytrader
N Rothschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2012, 6:09pm   #48

Joined Apr 2010

Missed the point again. You're a lost cause until you climb out of your own anus.

Old Jan 23, 2012, 6:18pm   #49

Joined Oct 2008

but its so warm in here, come join me

Bullsh!t, Bearsh!t all smells the same to me!

"It is not cheap to develop automated systems , mine already cost over $1m. " oildaytrader
N Rothschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: MajorDutch
Old Jan 23, 2012, 6:44pm   #50

Joined Nov 2007

So who actually has lost it all? As in not having a penny in their bank account, having to sell all their assets just to cover the debts?

Or is "blowing up" just losing a trading account and re-depositing?
Masquerade is offline   Reply With Quote