Losing it all! (loosing)

This is a discussion on Losing it all! (loosing) within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; All depends on definition of blowing an account I guess. When I first started trading I put £500 on a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 23, 2012, 8:10pm   #61
Joined Sep 2010
Re: Losing it all! (loosing)

All depends on definition of blowing an account I guess.

When I first started trading I put £500 on a spreadbet account and lost it all. Took me 6 months though and it was a small amount of the money I have so I'm not sure that counts?

I personally don't feel I will ever lose everything I have simply because I will never risk anywhere near everything I have. I hope
brewski1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2012, 8:48pm   #62

Joined Oct 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
I thought you said he was a great guy?
Yup I did when I did during the newbie days. I later found out the truth that I was made a fool. I foolishly tried to defend him while not knowing the truth.

I was told in a pre sales meeting by his sales assistant that the software he developed for sale cost him well over a million pounds. LOL I know now why I got boobs for brains.
safvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2012, 8:52pm   #63
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by safvan View Post
Yup I did when I did during the newbie days. I later found out the truth that I was made a fool. I foolishly tried to defend him while not knowing the truth.

I was told in a pre sales meeting by his sales assistant that the software he developed for sale cost him well over a million pounds. LOL I know now why I got boobs for brains.
If you can send me a PM.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2012, 9:08pm   #64

Joined Apr 2010

Quote:
LOL I know now why I got boobs for brains.
You're a woman? Phwoar!

Looks like Scose be trollin' 'aaaaard tho... as far as some are concerned!
scose-no-doubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2012, 9:13pm   #65
Joined Aug 2008

Quote:

ah dont worry we have all been taken for a ride at some stage. the important thing is you recognise he was a charlatan and move on. The trading industry is full of vendors trying to take part of the newbie dollar, some of them are quite cunning. If you ask for a statement they will either scurry away or hit you with the high and mighty speech. This chap must have been really convincing though as a lot of people were defending him.
MajorDutch is offline   Reply With Quote