Crude Oil Rogue downwave starts soon

This is a discussion on Crude Oil Rogue downwave starts soon within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by MajorDutch I would be happier entering below yesterday's low of $99.1 on my shi5e feed. what t/f ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 29, 2011, 3:28pm   #8
Joined Nov 2011
Re: Crude Oil Rogue downwave starts soon

deadbroke started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorDutch View Post
I would be happier entering below yesterday's low of $99.1 on my shi5e feed. what t/f are you trading?

Occasionally I use the Feed at Grand China Buffet but I wouldn't recommend it.
deadbroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2011, 3:32pm   #9
Joined Nov 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorDutch View Post
from a purely price action perspective WTI looks like the ar5e could fall out of it. certainly if it trades below $99 in the next couple of days it will probably fall fast to $95 then from there test the $90 level.

on another point Gold is looking very very weak, if it trades below $1533 it should drop like a stone, the monthly chart with the huge outside bar is brutal.

Gold Daily has busted a major uptrendline on both Arith and Log, then rallied to kiss it and now appears to have waved goodbye to it as she flees - to where?

To Argentina, hehehehe.

Daily trend is DOWN, 4H trend is DOWN.
Old Dec 29, 2011, 3:36pm   #10
Joined Nov 2011

deadbroke started this thread I would like to see Crude 4H break below the 50 and 200 m.a. on 4H - then we will be rolling as the trend will surely gather speed thenceforth. I would love to be paying just $1/gal in the future.
Old Dec 30, 2011, 4:42pm   #11

Joined Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbroke View Post
Gold Daily has busted a major uptrendline on both Arith and Log, then rallied to kiss it and now appears to have waved goodbye to it as she flees - to where?

To Argentina, hehehehe.

Thanks, first good news I have heard in months.
China Diapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2011, 6:07pm   #12

Joined Aug 2008

I'm long Brent Crude .
Old Jan 4, 2012, 3:28pm   #13
Joined Nov 2011

Quote:

To Argentina, hehehehe.

Daily trend is DOWN, 4H trend is DOWN. Southbound train stopped in Peru and is taking a nice break that is causing Dennis Gartman to nearly start nibbling.
Will we go to Argentina? I believe so but the only important thing worth knowing at this time is

Daily trend is DOWN, 4H trend is DOWN. Remain SHORT.
Old Jan 4, 2012, 3:35pm   #14
Joined Nov 2011

Quote:
I would like to see Crude 4H break below the 50 and 200 m.a. on 4H - then we will be rolling as the trend will surely gather speed thenceforth. I would love to be paying just $1/gal in the future.

Crude did not break below the 2 m.a.s.

Losses now, but SHORT still on. No change in stance as Crude challenges the 4H top