Crude Oil Rogue downwave starts soon

This is a discussion on Crude Oil Rogue downwave starts soon within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by deadbroke Gold Daily has busted a major uptrendline on both Arith and Log, then rallied to kiss ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 30, 2011, 5:42pm   #11

Joined Jan 2009
Re: Crude Oil Rogue downwave starts soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbroke View Post
Gold Daily has busted a major uptrendline on both Arith and Log, then rallied to kiss it and now appears to have waved goodbye to it as she flees - to where?

To Argentina, hehehehe.

Daily trend is DOWN, 4H trend is DOWN.
Thanks, first good news I have heard in months.
China Diapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2011, 7:07pm   #12

Joined Aug 2008

I'm long Brent Crude .
Old Jan 4, 2012, 4:28pm   #13
Joined Nov 2011

deadbroke started this thread
Quote:
Gold Daily has busted a major uptrendline on both Arith and Log, then rallied to kiss it and now appears to have waved goodbye to it as she flees - to where?

To Argentina, hehehehe.

Daily trend is DOWN, 4H trend is DOWN.

Daily trend is DOWN, 4H trend is DOWN. Southbound train stopped in Peru and is taking a nice break that is causing Dennis Gartman to nearly start nibbling.
Will we go to Argentina? I believe so but the only important thing worth knowing at this time is

Daily trend is DOWN, 4H trend is DOWN. Remain SHORT.
deadbroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2012, 4:35pm   #14
Joined Nov 2011

Quote:
I would like to see Crude 4H break below the 50 and 200 m.a. on 4H - then we will be rolling as the trend will surely gather speed thenceforth. I would love to be paying just $1/gal in the future.

Crude did not break below the 2 m.a.s.

Losses now, but SHORT still on. No change in stance as Crude challenges the 4H top
Old Jan 6, 2012, 7:33pm   #15

Joined Aug 2008

Quote:
Crude did not break below the 2 m.a.s.

Losses now, but SHORT still on. No change in stance as Crude challenges the 4H top

I duno much about oil ...are the crude charts you are looking at the same as brent crude ?

or similar ?
Old Jan 6, 2012, 7:48pm   #16

Joined Aug 2008

I was long from 108 , but im thinking about shorting this now ...........not sure really, could blow out the trend line just the same ?
Attached Thumbnails
mtfcandle.gif  
Old Jan 6, 2012, 8:14pm   #17

Joined Sep 2005

Hey guy, you might want to start reading besides looking at lines on a chart.
The Straight of Hormuz is about to become a battle field, the Iranians are practicing blocking 20% of oil shipping. Both the Americans and the Iranians are drilling military maneuvers.
People a lot smarter than either one of us think the price of Crude could go anywhere between $250-$500 a barrel soon.
Old Jan 6, 2012, 8:30pm   #18

Joined Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depth Trade View Post
The Straight of Hormuz is about to become a battle field, the Iranians are practicing blocking 20% of oil shipping. Both the Americans and the Iranians are drilling military maneuvers.
People a lot smarter than either one of us think the price of Crude could go anywhere between $250-$500 a barrel soon.
yes I think you are right but you just never know technical or fundamental , that's why I just stick to techs .But yes I still hold a long bias until I get a short signal .
Old Jan 7, 2012, 4:39pm   #19
Joined Nov 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depth Trade View Post

Stated with utmost humility .... the only truth in this game is PRICE. In reality if I were alone, even far from any human contact with just an internet connection and accurate PRICES downloaded to my computer and with NO newspapers, television or contact with experts, non-experts or anybody, I could make a splendid decision of the direction of trade and be correct upwards of 80% of the time

but this is dependent on just one requirement - how good I am at reading the vagaries of PRICE in PRICE's home, the chart. . If I'm good, I live, if bad, I die. In fact, if the latter, DEATH would come swiftly.

That is the bottom-line.
Old Jan 7, 2012, 4:47pm   #20
Joined Nov 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by price777999 View Post
yes I think you are right but you just never know technical or fundamental , that's why I just stick to techs .But yes I still hold a long bias until I get a short signal .

With fundamental analysis there is a heck of a lot to consider, I mean there is just too much data to review and stay abreast of - maybe others have the ability to cope with this, I do not.

This stuff with Iran, sure I'm aware of it, who isn't? But I don't know which way it will go and I don't have knowledge of the insider issues that will precipitate such outcomes, so in essence I don't have the truth.

I want just the truth and then I go with it.

PRICE is the only truth I know in markets and PRICE's home is the technical chart, but having the ability to read PRICE is a whole other issue and one that I cannot possibly claim to have, only claim that I would love to have it and will keep trying and trying for there is no other better aspiration - to me anyways.

Thanks! The following members like this post: price777999