Independent Review of WallStreet1928

This is a discussion on Independent Review of WallStreet1928 within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Wallstreet, you must understand what you are asking is impossible. Your trades in the thread you're linking are posted in ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 2, 2011, 2:37am   #386

Joined Feb 2009
Re: Independent Review of WallStreet1928

Wallstreet, you must understand what you are asking is impossible.

Your trades in the thread you're linking are posted in the same style I've been reporting them as, except they have averaging in.

You haven't explained your averaging in, therefore not a single trade with averaging can be accurately assessed. You haven't explained how you're counting the pips when taking partial profits or when partially filled, so again, none of those posts can be properly assessed. It's pointless to ask someone to verify you got +300 and 90% accuracy when they can't even understand exactly what the trading call is.

I wasn't following your October calls live, so I can't tell whether they were achievable or not. My own experience in just 4 days is that some of your entries are not achievable as a follower. I've been attacked for saying it, but it still stands.

Why not do as asked, and post entries and exits live, without averaging and without miscounting the pips? Or why not just post your statement showing +455 pips for the past 4 days? Continuing to post that people should go back and check another thread for trades that are ambiguous and more than a month old so difficult to check properly for fills and spreads etc is pretty pointless.
Old Dec 2, 2011, 2:42am   #387
Joined Oct 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakone View Post

Your trades in the thread you're linking are posted in the same style I've been reporting them as, except they have averaging in.

You haven't explained your averaging in, therefore not a single trade with averaging can be accurately assessed. You haven't explained how you're counting the pips when taking partial profits or when partially filled, so again, none of those posts can be properly assessed. It's pointless to ask someone to verify you got +300 and 90% accuracy when they can't even understand exactly what the trading call is.

I wasn't following your October calls live, so I can't tell whether they were achievable or not. My own experience in just 4 days is that some of your entries are not achievable as a follower. I've been attacked for saying it, but it still stands.

Why not do as asked, and post entries and exits live, without averaging and without miscounting the pips? Or why not just post your statement showing +455 pips for the past 4 days? Continuing to post that people should go back and check another thread for trades that are ambiguous and more than a month old so difficult to check properly for fills and spreads etc is pretty pointless.
it is not pointless my friend as those calls were being watched live by several people (including my haters) accurately and each call is time stamped. So feel free to see if they were filled

I am being asked to give live calls again ............what purpose will it serve if it has already failed in the past ?

Even DC2000 my utmost harshest critic acknowledged my point count after challenging me to post live...........

hence independent review

I have asked yo to call me in order for to explain my averaging in but you dont wish to talk to me. What can I do ........

feel free to call me tomorrow and I will clarify my averaging to you ?

feel free to call me anytime ?
wallstreet1928 is offline Coach/Trainer  
Old Dec 2, 2011, 2:43am   #388

Joined Dec 2009

This thread gets sillier & sillier...

So - the calls are posted on another site but they wont be valid unless they are posted here?

WS1928 has offered to SMS calls to 2 people here & that's still not good enough.

I dare say that if he invited people to his house to watch him trade the reply would be "no, you need to bring your house HERE for it to be valid"

I see some people on this thread that will NEVER make it as traders.
I cannot see., however why we should expect to find a "system" which will work in the stock market; surely the possibilities of profits for the student justify the time and effort required to learn market interpretation.

Humphrey B Neill - 1931
DionysusToast is offline Software vendor  
Thanks! The following members like this post: Shakone
Old Dec 2, 2011, 2:48am   #389
Joined Oct 2008

shakone your logic beggars belief at times

shakone you are constantly complaining about fills with me texting you instantly , what will happen when I post on trade2win ?

is trade2win more faster than a text message ?
Old Dec 2, 2011, 2:49am   #390
Joined Oct 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by DionysusToast View Post
This thread gets sillier & sillier...

So - the calls are posted on another site but they wont be valid unless they are posted here?

WS1928 has offered to SMS calls to 2 people here & that's still not good enough.

I dare say that if he invited people to his house to watch him trade the reply would be "no, you need to bring your house HERE for it to be valid"

I see some people on this thread that will NEVER make it as traders.
tell me about it buddy

my spiritual master is really testing me by sending these people to me

i honestly feel like i am playing with my little daughter who is 1 years old
Old Dec 2, 2011, 2:54am   #391
Joined Oct 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakone View Post

shakone the longer this goes on , the more i question your impartiality and honesty

you seem to have a real problem with my success

the fact that you will not review a thread that has time stamped entry and exit levels and calculate the points

but yet you want me to post live calls on here ??

if you claim you cant accumulate there on that thread, how can you accumulate here ?

can you see why I am concerned about your mental state = concern for your ability to report accurate results ?
Old Dec 2, 2011, 3:18am   #392

Joined Feb 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallstreet1928 View Post
shakone the longer this goes on , the more i question your impartiality and honesty

you seem to have a real problem with my success

the fact that you will not review a thread that has time stamped entry and exit levels and calculate the points

but yet you want me to post live calls on here ??

if you claim you cant accumulate there on that thread, how can you accumulate here ?

can you see why I am concerned about your mental state = concern for your ability to report accurate results ?
One minute you and your followers are saying I'm doing a great job and sterling work, the next I'm biased and dishonest, and you're concerned about the my mental health. Fair enough Wallstreet, I'll stop my review and you can continue to claim +455 unchallenged. If my results are now considered biased then there's no point continuing.

It takes time to follow the calls and to report back, and fence off those who question me when I'm not filled, then later agree I was right, and a fill wasn't possible. I've been doing it I think fairly, and for free. It's my time and I don't like wasting it. It was worthwhile, at least I thought so, but if I'm accused of such things, it no longer is worthwhile to me. MajorDutch can continue to follow calls and report back. Anyone can go through any of the trades I've listed and tell me where I've gone wrong, or where been impartial. I know that I have been fair. It's all right there, transparent, and I'm happy to answer any question on my results from your calls.

Several times I have said that you may actually have something worthwhile, but that it's not coming through because you keep evading questions and keep miscalculating your pip gains or overestimating the gains.

So the final summary for my results you were profitable over 4 days, up 2.11% overall on account, 52.5 pips, risking 3% per trade. I don't think anyone can argue with that.

Wish you well in your future trading.

Last edited by Shakone; Dec 2, 2011 at 3:30am.
Closed Thread