Legendary Members?

This is a discussion on Legendary Members? within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; I don't see how the number of posts is overly relevant. I generally trade 4 or 5 times a day ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 13, 2011, 11:43am   #22

Joined Jan 2004
Re: Legendary Members?

I don't see how the number of posts is overly relevant. I generally trade 4 or 5 times a day and have skype open and often t2win. I've average about 2 posts a day, 80% of those were done on the live trade thread when I was posting 20 times a day. if I didnt have company of other traders id go mad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CnAsdQiGzs
Lord Flasheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: scose-no-doubt
Old Oct 13, 2011, 4:29pm   #23
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Flasheart View Post
I don't see how the number of posts is overly relevant. I generally trade 4 or 5 times a day and have skype open and often t2win. I've average about 2 posts a day, 80% of those were done on the live trade thread when I was posting 20 times a day. if I didnt have company of other traders id go mad
Whatever happened your 'rogue traders' thread? I had a few candidates for you the past few months, even one that threatened to shoot us.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2011, 4:52pm   #24

Joined Jan 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Whatever happened your 'rogue traders' thread? I had a few candidates for you the past few months, even one that threatened to shoot us.
Lol,its still there just need to start posting on it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CnAsdQiGzs
Lord Flasheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2011, 5:38pm   #25

Joined Feb 2004
lets get rid

there's a current growing trend of vendors who break site guidelines, by way of posting their site, email, special offers, free trials, shill threads, get found out by the mods and deleted. then, unbelievably, they have the nerve to bitch about it!

i for one have had about enough of vendors stalking the forums preying on the members.

vendors! - lets get rid!!
Old Oct 13, 2011, 5:43pm   #26
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning McQueen View Post
there's a current growing trend of vendors who break site guidelines, by way of posting their site, email, special offers, free trials, shill threads, get found out by the mods and deleted. then, unbelievably, they have the nerve to bitch about it!
This is exactly why they keep coming back, because there is no deterrent. Deleting posts doesnt put any of them off posting again, all they need is a new login.

Other vendors have received a sound thrashing because their spam brought attention to them and of course they were found wanting when it came to proving their claims. Do you think any of the 'fake testimonial' outfits will be promoting their next scams by spamming T2W? I suspect not due to the pain inflicted on their previous attempt. If their posts had been quickly deleted people would have been none the wiser, they would have lived to spam another day.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2011, 5:49pm   #27
Joined Sep 2008
Re: lets get rid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning McQueen View Post

i for one have had about enough of vendors stalking the forums preying on the members.

vendors! - lets get rid!!
LQ, maybe you can be a moderator so you can do your part to get rid.

Peter
wackypete2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2011, 5:51pm   #28
Joined Apr 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Do you think any of the 'fake testimonial' outfits will be promoting their next scams by spamming T2W? I suspect not due to the pain inflicted on their previous attempt....
It suppose it depends if they are willing to pay protection money. If there's enough money to be made (and there usually is), then investing in protection from exposure makes reasonable sense.

The odd idiot trying to rip off few quid might think twice about coming back, but I cant see it making much difference to the sorts of outfits who spam here professionally and with the sites blessing.
the hare is offline   Reply With Quote